Nearly time

One of the first times aliens contacted humans was in 1994. They landed at a school in Zimbabwe, frantic to tell anyone around that the Earth was slowly being killed by humans. What isn't widely reported is that they told everyone there an important date. 18th of August they said. They said a huge earthquake is going to hit America and destroy a great portion of it. Yellowstone will erupt. They are doing this to save humanity and Earth at the same time. Population needs to be reduced.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c5L6r6AazkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Proof?

Will this somehow hinder anime production?

Feel free to search up any number of the kids that were there and write them a letter. They all want to share their story of what really happened.

wtf i am now a #cruzmissle

wtf I hate Zimbabwe now

Honestly scares me. I have heard that date before, it was some pale bog eyed demon thing with long fingers in a nightmare whispering it. Glad I dont live in America.

Should I stock up on beanz?

I agree OP. The blacks and other nonhuman races must be eradicated.

You have argued very strongly for genocide, and I approve your message.

>land in nignog central
>tell them about volcano on another continent
>which is actually inhabited by actual humans

mods, backtrace and shut down OP plz

>big crisis in america
>world police has to take a break
>finland doomed
it was fun while it lasted. Russia, here we are again.

>want to save humanity
>land in zimbabwe

wew lad

>The shitposters got me all hyped up for the 14th and nothing happened, now they try and tell me that the 18th is going to be important
I was so fucking upset on the 23rd of september as well as yesterday. Not again.

Arent they the cradle of humanity?

A+ shitpost. Well done

Come on user, surely the 18th is truly it, quit your job and spend your savings on guns and ammo before it's too late!

>reduce the world population
Fucking how? The majority of the world's population lives on the other side of the ocean.

Might've been dreaming about my mom, that's her birthday

youtube.com/watch?v=c5L6r6AazkU

oh my god those digits
Keks will is upon us

Lol

>Aliens communicating with Africans
>Destroy the most liberated, technologically and adaptable country on the planet.

Who exactly are they trying to save?

It's time for mods to start doing their jobs and begin deleting these stupid threads. They're not funny anymore.

If you watch the documentary they're white

>Or just fucking wait three days instead of mailing a letter to Africa.

I wake up with nose bleeds because of aliens.