Only betas have problems with women dressing sluttily...

Only betas have problems with women dressing sluttily. Going out with your scantily clad girl while managing to keep her faithful to you is like the most alpha thing you can do. You're basically cucking everyone that looks at your woman, you're giving off a message - 'I destroy that ass every night while you jerk off alone using your tears as lube'.

That's one of the prime reason for muslims preventing women from wearing revealing clothes - the majority of muslim are scrawny manlets with 4 inch dicks, so they have to use all means possible to keep a women once they manage to get one.

Other urls found in this thread:

scienceblogs.com/retrospectacle/2007/09/04/enlarged-heart-a-consequence-o/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Only betas have problems with women dressing sluttily
Agreed. I'm a christian, I regularly go to church, but I don't want women to dress modestly all the time, only in special circumstances, I just can't help it

why does you woman feel the need to dress like a slut for others, if youre so damn alpha, she wants nothing more than your dick?

sounds to me like youre an austrian turk whose buttmad he cant get any free glimpses at that refined modest austrian tail, amiright?

Variety, man. Revealing outfits stop being special or doing anything to my groin if I see them every
single second.

Nice daydream. You're marketing your girl to other (superior) men, which will lead to you being cucked for real, not your stupid meme cuckoldry.

if you knew anything about women, you'd know they are sluts.

If they run into a dude who is more alpha than you (and they have the opportunity), they cant help but cheat on you.

There are no alphas, stupid fuck.

There's only the man who is still alive after the slaughter.

Disagree. Nothing wrong with modesty. Would you allow your daughter to dress this way? No? Then fuck off.

Sex is not for recreational purposes. If it is, allow your daughter to fuck around - you won't? Then my point is more valid.

My gf never shows anything unless she's out with me. Normally she is in a hoodie and jeans.

I'd marry that woman.

>Normally she is in a hoodie and jeans.
>she
I got bad news for you user....

That's the point, though. If you're alpha enough, there are very few or no men as alpha as you and you don't fear competition every time you and your gf go down the block to buy gas or a carton of milk.

triggered much?? you can be delusional as much you want, it want change reality? women are created to choose best genes for their offspring, and in most cases its not their husband/bf

>If you're alpha enough
well, not many people are though

I don't even look at women who aren't wearing enough clothing.

Well considering how many times I've been inside of her, I'd know is she was a >she

Not like I'd say no if she was a trap, tbqhwy senpai

That's the plan

There's a difference between that and being repulsed by trashy people.

No, which is why being self-evidently alpha and unafraid that your girl is going to blow the next guy you pass in the street is such an obvious sign... that you're alpha.

Lifting helps to cut the shit of your personality .

kill the boy John Snow
and let the man be born.

I thought it was just a meme that we were getting refugees from /r9k/, guess not

I didn't even read but I already know this is a bait thread. So here's your (You)

Ah the classy slut. Takes down her undies in the middle of the opera and uses them to tie her hair back.

Lol I would dump that bitches ass as soon as I left the building.

I know this is bait but still.

For me wanting to go out with a girl who doesn't dress slutty all the time is about her own self-respect and self-esteem.

If a girl dresses slutty all the time she HAS daddy issues and or terrible self-esteem, that's just how it is, and I don't want to put my dick in something with those stupid issues.

Intredasting point.

That a americunt can know that much

And what's so great about "keeping a girl faithful"? What's so wonderful about having her if she would cheat you at the drop of a hat? You think you're 'alpha' but your happiness and self-value is depended on her whim. Even a dog has more natural loyalty.

If Muslims are too restrictive, that makes Westerners too lenient.

holy fuck who is that in the gif

I wasn't talking about me pham. The reasone I think women are sluts is because they hit on me (even when I know they are married / have bf's).

Its a curse, it made me loose all faith in women.

are you good looking

obviously this or rich

It's not just about being "alpha" enough. If you go on a business trip for your alpha job, she's left there all alone. And what's a girl to do with all that free time and no immediate male attention/validation nearby?

Western women have no sense of loyalty and will cheat even on the most alpha of men.

>sluts
>faithful
Wew, lad.

7/10, but I'm tall and have brought shoulders and I seem intelligent in conversations.

Good combo.
Yeah i was thinking maybe rich

Christina Hendricks

I agree. My gf loves it too. I touch her ass around public too, make sure other guys see it. Its like I am declaring her as my property that no one can touch but me. It especially gets the religious types here mad and she loves that even more.

Thanks man.

>I'm such an alpha because my girlfriend is flaunting her body trying to impress new mates

Vica Kerekes

well im 1,88m tall but my shoulder have an angle of like 45° and most people think im a retard even though im one of the best in my class

How old are you. I'd start running or some other aerobic endurance activity to get my lungs bigger (which will increase your shoulder width too)..

but it probably only has effect if you do it before age of 20. Also, working would be a good choice (push ups if you dont like gyms)

*working out

you are a fucking imbecile , nisam ocekivao da si ovako glup ante

18 thx for the advice

ITT beta fags prove OP right and OP continues fucking his hot gf regardless of faggot user feelings

you dont think endurance aerobic activity increases lung and heart size?? fuck off idiot, peopel who do sport have almost double the size hearth than people who dont

dont listen to him he is a retard , you should work on your shoulder and back muscles, your lungs cant grow and make your sholders bigger

this.

Based american. Where have all the modest women gone?

you said lungs ante , yes heart can increase it's size , lungs can't now please stop posting false info

>bigger heart
no

Part of being inteligent is having aceptance of the real world.
Not all women are sluts
Yes a fucking awful lot of they are sluts .
Part of ridding the tiger is accept the world as it is and do the best about it.
If I have to fuck 500 women to find a good one I accept this duty with great penance but I have to past the torch to the next generation.

Its about respect. You dont dress like that out of respect for your spouse. If a girl does that, it is a direct sign of disrespect. She WANTS you to tell her "you fucking aren't wearing that. no fucking way.", because it is a sign that you love her and do not want to share her. She likes being owned. If a girl does not respect this, then she truly doesn't want to be in a serious long term relationship, hence thereforth is not worthy pf being courted.

roach

And there's the evidence.

cuck

I would argue that sport will increase your heart and lung size and rib cage, which will give you broad shoulders.

I've seen many people who just do bodybuilding, but they are still narrow. this just looks fucking weird to me.

also, sport can increase heart size, you can read it up here if you dont believe:
scienceblogs.com/retrospectacle/2007/09/04/enlarged-heart-a-consequence-o/

You're right.

I know that heart can increase but you said lungs in your fucking post , and lungs can't grow , they can increase their cappacity but not their size if you want normal shoulders go pick up swiming work on your trapesius , and shoulder muscles.

>so they have to use all means possible to keep a women once they manage to get one
sounds just like me

i agree, swimming + working out

but just working out, specially if you take creatine and proteins. that'll just give you muscle mass, you'd still be anrrow

I don't know much about bodybuilding but using logic you can't just drink proteins and kreatin and do nothing and have muscle mass you still have to work out and body builders usally work their whole body.

Only gays and feminazis have problem with a woman who wears almost nothing.

So you don't know it's actually the leftists, SJW and feminists which faught for "liberating" womens clothes to utterly nothing?

Muzi v nadeji (2011)

Vica Kerekes

Wow so alpha letting your property dress like a slut much alpha such wow.

Nah you're still a beta.... true alphas let their girl fuck other dudes while still being able to keep her as your boy friend.

Unironically makes me think

Please use a proxy when you go here ahmed, youre embarassing all of us.

I only saw sour old closet femnazis complaning about how "the youngsters of these days" dressing.
As a heterosexual male I have no problem if a beautiful woman shows what she has. On the other hand ugly chicks shouldn't even leave their houses.

Easy to say that when you dont have 1000s of sandniggers leering at girls that dont wear a fucking burka.

Using your panties to tie your hair is so naughty. I must spank the woman in the gif.

What movie/TV show is this from?

True, but again, there is nothing wrong with being a beta.

Tl;dr
Yeah because every man dreams about a whore as wife
Not a modes woman that keeps her shit together and won't get waisted by every chance

Men in hope

>There are no alphas
...claims the beta.

This is all true. Glad someone gets it in this forum.

>in the middle of the opera
L0Lwut

Letting other people have a better idea of what your gf looks like when she's naked is so "alpha"

it's not, it's some czech girl or something from a film. there's a scene of her having a shag too iirc

It looks like shit to wear revealing clothes. I don't find it attractive, it just seems "monkeyish" I guess. Fashion > Body

I'd rather have a girl look good than have her look bad while "cucking everyone who looks at her".

just looked it up she's called eva vica kerekes

>femnazis
Rusty Limpah fanboi detected

What about fathers?

>he wants his woman to dress like a whore so other males can watch and jerk off to her

Cuckoldry in its purest, undistilled form

>it's a "you can dislike any personality type you want unless it's a slut" episode

Tbh it's more like it makes monogamy seem impossible. When I see young, tight ass all over the place it's hard to want to be faithful in my marriage. It's not about my wife, it's about having respect for other men who don't want to be tempted all the time.

It's an intersubjective agreement, it has nothing to do with individual women and their personalities.

It's something you don't understand until you're married and actually want to be monogamous with a woman.

Refugee meetup, the thread. Theme tonight: "How do I dress my fictional girlfriend in Europe, because back in sandistan they walk around in trashbags and I cannot find any here"

You know what, you make a good point.
I agree.

aaaaand the magic's gone

>all these insecure betas ITT that wouldn't be proud of everyone seeing they have an attractive gf

Muslims are spreading faster than I thought

Is True.

The only reason you wouldn't want to show off your woman to other men is that you're unable to fend them off.

Hadji's could never dream of attacking whites until guns came along, too small and weak due to living in a fucking wasteland.

Good clothes and face are attractive, not impractical thick bodies that will speed up their aging

No self respecting man wants his girlfriend to dress like a slut.

stfu you lying cuck shill

Posting modern modest clothing for women

I'm not one of those who thinks women should wear like Victorian era clothing, I'm not extreme

If a woman dresses like a whore she's basicly saying: "I don't have any qualities so here is some skin that I am going to showcase for attention."
In a way, it's almost like cheating, because most of the skinny ones can make themselves look more appealing by simply showing a bit more cleavage, even if they are worthless.

From my experience, the smartest women I've talked to were the ones who covered up.