Riverdale

Season 2 trailer came out, who hype?
youtu.be/nKUOfdgST5s?t=168

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gia2FnNJ9Us
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>dead Fred
Why?

I'm disappointed that this show just became Gossip Girl in the woods after how hilariously campy the first episode was.

they blew their entire load on the first 2 episodes. the show never recovers after the mess that was episode 3.

Was KJ Apa's acting always this bad? Not that I was expecting much from him but for fucks sake his character's dad was literally shot right in front of him, he should look and sound completely traumatized and yet, I'm not getting that vibe from him at all. Maybe it's just me, but I'd imagine that someone who'd just witnessed their father being shot to sound a lot more shaken up.

is Veronica worst or best girl?

Giv Betty gf

Giv poster BTFO

I have zero interest in this show until they start doing magic conspiracy shenanigans.

Somehow fucking Cole Spouse is the best actor on the show

He's the worst actor in the show desu. Archie is supposed to be the Bruce Wayne of Riverdale in season 2, I have no idea how KJ will pull that off.

puls no bully
Just giv bety
; _ ;

gotta admit, they're pretty cute together

youtube.com/watch?v=gia2FnNJ9Us
8:00

Worst girl is Josie.

why are those two posing with a clothing store mannequin?

Agree. Strong pilot but show was pretty bad and forgettable overall.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

I'm curious how this show will fare without the murder mystery. They can't possibly search for the shooter for 22 eps

I hope there is another mistery with the whole group investigating while they fuck each other
I dont need more

Yeah this totally looks like it's based of the Archie comics

A campy show wouldn't work.

Marvelkek cant into reading
Its not based in the comics it only takes the characters

lewd

>that disgusting afro

I'm on set of this show right now ama

Look at all these fine ass girls.

how many mating pheromones is lili spreading?

I don't think she's here, we are at the new school that jughead is now attending

does that mean you're a leaf?

Yes it does

Maddy has some top tier petite body.

overheard any spoilers perchance?

She's a vegan

Why do they play the music behind every scene with the dad that makes it sound like he's trying to sell us medicine?

Ask that faggot how does Lili smell like?

nice, meaty thighs

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Is it true??

Visually speaking, how different is Jughead's school from the school the main characters attended the first season?

It's based only in the characters but I didn't see any good development in most of then, archie was supposed to be interesting and have struggles but was poorly interpreted like most of then.

The "thing" between Archie and Veronica that they had in the beginning disappeared(more like fade away), as for Betty and Jughead I couldn't see any chemistry until after they kissed.

They didn't had enough episodes to work and truly grow in season 1, I hope that the show gets better in season 2.

Childhood is idolizing Veronica. Adulthood is realizing Cheryl is best girl.

Cheryl in the trailer looks like she still has the most interesting story arc. Literally best girl.

they have 22 episodes ordered for s2, so hopefully the characterisation will get better

It's clearly a dive. Has none of the positivity Riverdale has. The lunches are visually disgusting, and the lunchroom is divided in half by the serpents and the ghoulies.

>Betty is going to get cucked by a nigress

Well at least she'll be single and not deal with any more of Jughead's shit.

There's a smoky haze that fills the air here. Lots of posters for abortion and anti bullying lol

I hope this season has nudity

Wow, everyone looks awful in this picture

Why does she look so fucking plastic?

>implying my nigga Luke Perry ever looks awful

imbostor!

Betty is a cuckquean, she's gonna get off on it

She obviously had some work done. She claims her lips are real.

1000 cock stare

without photoshop like in ops pic they all look gross irl except the 2 guys ion back, the 2 jew girls hook noses really stand out here.

I think season 2 is going to have a bunch more time for them to relax and hang out

Set update:
Cole seems like a legitimately cool guy and has been joking around with a lot of us

She posted a childhood pic once, her lips were big back then.

on a scale of 1 to 10, how many days since he's last showered?

oh hey /pol

man oh manishevitz

Looks pretty tidy to me. Still wearing his blue coat - he's being told to choose a gang, with pressure coming from a black female serpent

What color is the girl's hair?

yeah, maybe that's what this show really need, more episodes and it will get better.

>is going to have a bunch more time for them to relax and hang out

Honestly, I hope not, at least in the Jughead part with him going to the south side and with the serpents, he's gonna put way everyone even Betty also hope that he and Cheryl start to get along or he grow in the serpents to take his father position what is more likely.

Nappy black

>crisis on infinite waifus

Are they banging IRL?

No.

So she's still pure?

they're obviously real, she's just bad with makeup

It just looks like a chemical peel at times

yes. Mostly indicated by the fact that all the cast members are really active with each other on social media except for Cole and Lili, despite apparently being close in real life.

Pure as the driven snow, user.

I haven't watched a second of the show but I follow all 3 girls on instagram.

Oh man. It's like Lili but younger and better.

I like how they never include the black girl.

That's my nigga Cody

DELET

I had no idea he turned into such a guy

We just shot a scene of Jughead joining the serpents in the lunch room
That's all for you for today

Is my nigga Jug gonna get a new waifu to prevent getting cucked by Archie?

Idk but he got beat up and joined the serpents for protection

>they'll finally make an Archies episode

>watching this normie-tier garbage

no thanks

when is she going to kill her sister

Sup Forums has always watched shows like this ironically because of the waifus.

I bet (you) watch actual normie shit unironically though, like Game of Reddit, and The Walking Normies.

>all those comfy Sup Forums TVD threads

>Punished Penelope
>A woman denied her syrup

>choker
worst reinhart

>dem thighs
W E W
E
W

what are some non-normie shows?

Is Jug /ourguy/?