previous

Other urls found in this thread:

green-chili.blogspot.nl/2017/03/got-season-7-episode-guide.html
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1500915793821.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=H0akpdRW2Qc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

green-chili.blogspot.nl/2017/03/got-season-7-episode-guide.html
Reminder these are the actual leaks.

I wondered how long will Miss Andy would look for cock? I mean, a girl can get head for so long before she wants some D.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1500915793821.webm

First for a fooking legend

That scene was so damn funny

so for real, why did anyone ever doubt these leaks? i know they sounded dumb but they sounded exactly in line with d&d writing. people were still doubting them as the set pictures were coming out too

>Reek jumping the ship
Literally /ourguy/

soon

youtube.com/watch?v=H0akpdRW2Qc

Why did they turn Varys into a bitch

Reminder that Thoros, Beric, The Hound and Tormund will all die to the Nights King in afew mroe episodes. Hardhome 2.0 confirmed.

what happened to edmure

coz stron womyn poweh

smells like 2007 youtube all over again

>Sam: Here is a verse about the Night King
>Sam: .... The Night King cannot be killed by a man
>Ginny: No Sam you slightly translated it wrong, what it says is the Night King can be defeated by a woman
>Sam: Of course, Feminism, the answer is Feminism
>The words "IT'S HER TURN" fade onto the screen
>Directed by D&D
>And who are you the Proud Lord Says

Because they ran out of dialogue for him from the books.

Because people are retarded.

Also to explain the Sam helping Jorah part:

What Sam does medically makes a great deal of sense.

It's basic debridement of infected tissue and then application of a topical antibiotic to the underlying epidermis to sterilize and treat the infection at the source.

You basically do the same thing with abscesses where you make an incision, drain it, sterilize the wound, pack it to prevent it from filling up again, continue to sterilize it and let it heal, and then close up the incision after healing.

Hypothetically, greyscale seems to spread predominantly throughout the dermis until it takes over completely turning a person into a stone man. After that the disease turns inwards where it attacks the brain and destroys the targets higher functions. So as long as the person still retains mental faculties and the disease hasn't fully enveloped the body and source tissue for regeneration exists, then it should be treatable and reversible. In other words, Greyscale is like Syphillis, Herpes Zoster, and Harlequin-type icthyosis combined and formed a really fucked up stone baby.

Just assume that the salve is antibacterial (most likely antiviral based on the similarities to existing conditions), and that it treats the illness. The reason why its forbidden is probably because the Maesters were shit at sterile technique and saw the potential for spreading the disease (which is a valid concern for even simple modern procedures such as draining abscesses since MRSA loves those), and because the Maesters failures fell within the acceptable rate of error for their treatment. Had the Maesters practiced evidence-based medicine and had clinical trials of their procedure, they would have been able to investigate the condition further.

Basically, Sam is cutting off infected tissue and then applying a topical antimicrobial to the underlying tissue to treat the illness.

tl;dr, cut off plates = treat the symptoms
use salve = treat the cause

They could have hidden him underneath the Red Keep for half a year

sauce?

Well he is a 2000s action hero. The last trace of real masculinity in this shit show.

>yfw Tyrion apologizes for mansplaining

Jon supporters: patricians, rational people who know Jon is the most practical leader who just wants to survive and isn't on a power trip.

Dany supporters: fags, nu-males, and butthurt mentally ill females who want her to win because YAAAASSS QUEEEN SLAAAYY

Cersei supporters: edgelord contrarians who think they're so hip because le rooting for le villain xD

>that episode of dawson's creek where Pacey killed his brother

i think the problem with Greyscale is its highly contagious (Jorah during the Valyria boat scene) and trying to cure it like what that Maester did (who also died from it from what the Archmaester said) makes it dangerous to treat at all.

Why was there a loaded balista just sitting there for 30 years pointed into priceless skull of the biggest dragon in history.

>we havent spoke yet but im gonna interrupt you in this sacred place to tell you i loved your dead poppa's wife lok
>also i want to fuck your sister lmao

What did littlefinger mean by this?

why does salsa look fat

Euron supporters: Based.

True believers in Azor Stannis: chosen ones, destined to become wealthy and powerful under Stannis's leadership

kek, are those map names real?

True. At least until Cersai stabs him in his big cock during their wedding night

REAL THREAD

someone please make this a costanza in front of a chain link fence

It's amazing how the quality went to shit without Martin holding their hand. Outside of EP 10 from last season, the shit was pretty much on a linear downward spiral.

This time we had...

>bloated Dany dialogue with Varys and Olenna
>pointless sex scene with side-side characters
>more waste of time with Sam, this time with added waste of time with Jora
>CIA acting like a dumbass
>Jon responding with out of character aggression
>Arya doing nothing for what felt like 10 minutes
>LOLMYFLEETAPPEARSOUTOFNOTHING-Clegan ... err Euron
>like 10 minute battle between irrelevant characters that doesn't matter the least

and if the leaks are to be believed, and sadly they look legit, then next episode is pretty much filler too. Ah well.

Englands kingdoms at one point were all named 'ex' but the direction put infront of 'ex' like 'esses, wessex' etc for east, west. Humans be dumb

Yeah because the maester didn't use sterile technique. I'm a medical professional. The maester didnt do it properly and got infected himself. It's not dangerous to treat, it's dangerous to treat in non-sterile fashion.

Well that was enJOYable

>Jon supporters: reddit
>Dany supporters: tumblr
>Cersei supporters: findom

Euron supporters: L A D S

Euron is literally our guy

removing shit storylines one useless actor at a time

Yara cunt for that shitty pun. You got Theowned. Victory(ian) for me. Eur on, your turn.

AND THEY SAY THAT A HERO CAN SAVE US

Show Euron actually a pretty good Victarion

people will grasp to whatever bits of hope they have in order to not believe the leaks. There were similar reactions when season 6 leaked and it was extremely underwhelming

IT'S HER TURN

>Finally make myself watch D&D's next bowel movement
Literally 10 minutes in

>"I'm afraid I'm not a prince"
>"Uhmm... actually that word has no gender in high valyrian, so it should be the prince or princess that was promised"

There is literally no way any of this is real. This is just some fanfic writer pranking me and the real episode is going to come out next month, right? I mean I know the show has gotten bad but I literally cannot accept this as something professional writers came up with.

>"ACTUALLY the word "prince" translates into Womyn are just as strong as men and even smarter and not irrational and emotional at all!"

Why do we let Jews control our stories and legends? They literally ruin EVERYTHING they touch. They're like Midas if everything he touched turned to shit.

>What fools we were, who thought ourselves so wise! The error crept in from the translation. Dragons are neither male nor female, Barth saw the truth of that, but now one and now the other, as changeable as flame. The language misled us all for a thousand years. Daenerys is the one, born amidst salt and smoke. The dragons prove it

Sup showfag

The books handled it differently, but DABID did not do this shit.

>Uhmm... actually that word has no gender in high valyrian, so it should be the prince or princess that was promised
That was in the books

Does it mean he'll commit suicide in the end?

What's so bad about it? It adds dimension to the shit since it's not necessary Jon anymore.

>They're like Midas if everything he touched turned to shit.
Inverse Midas

go back to Sup Forums

Guiles theme when?

>"The Red Priests helped keep the peace in Mereen, so I will completely trust everything you have to say, creepy old witch who I have never met before"

what did the genderfluid nonbinary trans-dragon queen mean by this?

>I call it...Game of Thrones

In the books it was a reference to Tolkien and played of as Aemon's flash of wit.
It had no "muh women power" vibe at all.

I've read the books and I'm not talking about the prince that was promised or the conversation in general, I'm talking about the fact that this dialogue sounds like a mentally challenged 10 year old wrote it and put it through Google translate 50 times

T..they fuck?

yfw we could have had Areo Hotah on that ship

1. There is no Barth in the show.
2. It's Crayola and Rosebrite, what do you fucking expect?

Can't wait till Jon BTFO Dany when she asks him to bend the knee.

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

in episode 7

>At-long last, I have finished my work
>How about "A Song of Ice and Fire"?
>Sam Sam that's far too poetry. I shall call it "Game of Thrones, directed by David & David, Produced by HBO. Available on Hulu"
>Yes that sounds much better

What did Theon mean when he winks at Yara before jumpiong ship?

Now what possible reason is there for two lady generals to lesbian tease their eunuch bodyguard. I mean can we talk about how Yara is not doing what it takes to maintain loyalty and good faith with her brother? She enjoys fucking with him, does she just have such a chip on her shoulder about gender and leadership that she feels it necessary to intentionally sexually humiliate her traumatized brother?

Has conspiracy user posted a synopsis of next week's episode yet?

How messed up will Jorah look like after?

he was acting
someone give him oscar already!

They're both cunts, no further reason necessary.

B O A T
O
A
T

S E G G S
E
G
G
S

its all underneath his shirt

thanks user

He'll be fine.

See

The book about the dragonglass notes how dragonglass also cures greyscale.

This show is so bad now

it will be epic!

>Euron: Right Wing Edge
>Cersei: Left Wing Edge
>Jon: r9k
>Dany: tumblr
>Stannis the Mannis: Ironpilled 6'4 Proto Alpha Males

>literally bringing up gender
>loli lord shuts down her elder male lord a SECOND time
>sansa backtalking jon and then named his regent
>grrl power sandsnakes stabbing dudes in the dick

Euron bitchslapping a few chicks didnt make up for the insane amount of SJW content in episode 2.

Add some leprosy into that mix as well and I think you have it.

It seems to me they showed the gloves Sam had on to show that he was using sanitization to help stave off his own infection. As shit as the show is writing wise their directors and cinemtographers still sometimes remember who to tell a story. There was at elast one maybe two close ups of the rubber looking gloves he had on to stress that.

I think this is more of a scientific advancement type moment. Sam simply realized you can't touch it and you can kill it with antibiotics.

>tfw euron is going to die of poison

He should have been Victarion while Mads should have been Euron.

I wonder if they're going to have Sam try to light a glass candle

He's a warlock. Poison won't work on him.

>Valyrian Steel Scales

GREYJOY RAPE SQUADS

Leprosy, good idea. Especially with the whole bit about exiling them.

I noticed the gloves Sam had on too. Let me tell you, it bugged the shit out of me that the Archmaester got blood on that ledger when he was weighing the liver in that one scene. That was so fucking bad that he'd be fired from any healthcare institution for pulling that shit.

I bet Sam gets in trouble for this, despite the fact that it's as you say, a scientific advancement type moment. I would imagine that the initial attempt didnt work, where the maester amputated the other patient, probably because the amputation placed a great deal of metabolic stress on the patient in addition to blood loss, that worked counter to the general attempts to treat the illness. I have no doubt Sam used the same recipe for the antimicrobial topical application (most likely an ointment or salve), it's just that he removed the infected tissue instead of causing massive shock to the patient.

Those later eps sound pretty rad

yfw Sweetrobin is going to win the game of thrones by doing literally nothing

hes just chilling in the vale presumably doing absolutely nothing and yet somehow still completely not interfered with

at this rate, he'll actually be in maybe the strongest position to repel white walkers, being in the Eyrie might buy him much more time than most other holdfasts.

But then this is the show we're talking about. The Vale will never be mentioned again and the Vale Knights will be folded into Jon's army pretty quickly despite there being no logic to that.

I honestly thought he was just going to kidnap the midget.

>greyscale is clearly an internal disease
>I'LL TRY CUTTING OFF THE FUCKING SKIN, THAT'S A GOOD TRICK
>it actually works

brava dabid

>valyrian steel chainmail

wew fucking lad he's going to be unstoppable

W I N D S
I
N
D
S

Will their love story be epic?

so we're gonna get an incest scene.

There's some sort of relevance to the dragonglass, it seems to just be a magic balm like there is in most basic bitch fantasy stories at this point.

I can't believe that Jon or someone else has not figured out yet that Dragonglass in the smithing process is clearly how Valyrian Steel is made - Dragonglass, Dragonsteel... uhhhh

ppl in this show are so fucking retarded literally.