What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LnP9PU71LaQ
jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-News/Michael-Jackson-calls-Jews-leeches
youtu.be/9pzm1lQX0qU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Diddled by sleazy kikes

Him and Eddie furlong need to make a movie

An abusive father that squandered his money, and spending alone time with MJ.
I mean there aren't many child actors that grow up well adjusted. Mac's luckier than most.

>child star
>lives in a drug induced haze
>slayed teenage hollywood pussy
>still alive with some money left
Nothing went wrong for him

Only if Jake Lloyd plays the bad guy.

He was way more popular than Furlong there's no comparison.

drugs and lots of it

this

>MJ
Nigger if you defend Culkin, because his father is fucked up you should also do so in MJ's case, because his family is even more fucked up.

Molested as a kid by pedowood rings and Michael Jackson, parents probably embezzled his money, turned to drugs to cope with it.

That picture is old as shit, he's lookin decent lately, well as decent as a wannabe rockstar can look

Not making one, at least not with regards to their 'fame' levels. However, they both look like they have a messy life in the present.
If not a movie, a tv series with these two would be entertaining

Except everything, you hedocuck

Hey man, I'm the first one to point out jacko did not exactly have a chance of being a normal human being, but that doesn't change the fact that getting molested messes with you.

I would legit watch this

Kiddy fiddlers in Hollywood and opiates in amounts needed to forget about them.

>a buddy movie about them both being washed up grown up child actors who can't get a proper job
>they have to blanda up because they're being followed by angry burglars and some bodybuilder dude
>they get into whacky adventures and they constantly quote some of their old movies like furlong getting 5 bucks out of the ATM and Culkin is like "eeeeasy money" and they banter back and forth all the time

200 million opening weekend

>michael jackson a pedo
Besides all the tabloid shit and the supposed naked diddle fiddles police found and never reported, yet got reported by the media somehow, what's there to suggest he ever lived out those fantasies.
The guy was an emotional mess and wanted love, he could not harm anyone. He didn't even defend himself from all the rumours round about everything because he just wanted to be left alone. That fragile guy who knows how fucked up it all is and made him is supposed to molest children.
Certainly, the guy went too far. But that is moreso out of naivety. "you dont understand" was his usual response. He felt like a child, was like a child. Sexual oppressed aside, he just wanted to live like kids. Not fuck them.
Even if he did, mentally and emotionally, he'd not be able to.

It was a mistake to sleep with kids in teh same room et al, but that comes out of his belief that people would understand him. The hope of understanding him, that he would do no harm. Which is why he fled the world, made his own. To not be harmed.
The worst punishment he gave to his children was reading a book to them.

also daily reminder that he was murdered because he knew too much and (((they))) thought he would spill the beans

Bonus points if one of the burglars is Jake Lloyd

I'd watch the ever-loving fuck out of this film.

Posting it again:
youtu.be/LnP9PU71LaQ

Daily reminder his doctor was a crook and that such incidents aren't exactly very rare.

>Murray had reportedly fathered seven children by 6 different women.
>was in arrears on the mortgage for the Las Vegas home occupied by his first wife and children, and owed child support to children outside of his marriage
>Murray was a defendant in numerous civil lawsuits (though none for medical malpractice). By 2008, he had accumulated over $600,000 in court judgments against him for medical equipment and unpaid rent for his practices in Texas and Nevada. He also owed $71,000 for student loans at Meharry Medical College

Yes user. This is the movie I'd see.
Who would make cameos though ? And how would they fit in?

jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-News/Michael-Jackson-calls-Jews-leeches

>Jake Lloyd as the burglar
yes thats a good idea, i'm sure we could squeeze him somehow into the movie

Story would be like this
>Culkin applys for a Burger Flipping job in socal
>during the interview he meets his new boss which is Jonah Hill in a Fatsuit
>after leading him around he explains him the job how to flip the Burgers and at the deep fryer he meets Furlong who is smoking and ashing into the fries
>the banter begins when culkin sees his nametag and says something like "the T1000 sure as fuck won't find you here"
>culkin then sells him oregano instead of weed and this is when things get really heated up
>culkin is also not very competent at the job and fucks up orders and accidentally places things like he placed traps in home alone making customers butthurt as fuck who then chase him and Furlong around L.A
>both of them have to survive and come up with a way to make money and they start to plan a heist

Well this thread was fun boys but it is time to wrap up it!

He's looking a little better these days

Feldman acknowledged the huge pedo problem in Hollywood but said Michael was one of the only ones that never tried to do that kind of shit to him. Not sure why he'd defend him if it wasn't the case, since he was dead already anyways.

took michael's bbc at an early age thus ripping his anus apart

raped by jews

Obviously Corey Feldman would the wiseman they go to for advice. There would be a full dance number in the scene they go to meet him, choreographed by feldman himself.

Sweet Dee really did a number on him

Michael Jackson stuck his finger up his ass.

Isn't he schizophrenic? It's very hard to function when you have that.

First I've heard of it if it's true.
Amanda Bynes is though.

Yeah I just checked, and I confused him with the Jake Lloyd (the anakin kid from TPM)

He looks like Drake Bell

>What went wrong?
Looking at that pic, I'd guess H.

jew interns please fund this man

>they have to blanda up because they're being followed by angry burglars and some bodybuilder dude
>followed by angry burglars and some bodybuilder dude

hearty kek!

MJ never did anything with kids.
He just liked to do weird stuff like sleeping with them in one bed but no sucking or fucking

>implying your lifes progression was any better

HAHA good one

WHY

He was pedo'ed

Daily reminder he has a pizza themed band that only sings about pizza

youtu.be/9pzm1lQX0qU

I remember hearing about him being in his home in Israel. He fled in emergency when Hesbollah rockets were flying everywhere. I laughed hearing that news.

oh gosh! is he a manlat?

still conditioned to not look into the camera

You dont think having that creepy skeletor faced leprechaun snuggling with you in his pillow fort is going to scar you?
And I was born in the early 80's so I remember how big jackson was. And I lost my fucking mind at captain Eo, and dangerous was the first album I ever bought, but even then we were all just a teensy bit uncomfortable with where things were headed.
It's really sad because you cant have joe jackson as a dad, and be famous, and be okay. Your best hope is to be the fucking Germaine of the family and just slip through the cracks. And it's sad that no one ever helped him, because the man was a global hero and touched millions of lives in places that had fuck else to hope for. And yeah, everyone just let him become a weirdo crack pot.

I like that, whenever he went to another town or country, he usually slept in the orphanage. Then donated them lots of money and remained there until it was fixed.
Sexy implications for sure, but the guy was one of the kindest people in the world.

Is he really or was that just his plea in court? If so that sucks. Worst thing the kid ever did was star in a bad star wars film. Wasn't his fault he sucked.

>skeletor faced leprachaun

kek

>"Oh, shit, Macauley, the Eradicator is right behind us!"
>"Don't worry, Ed, I have a plan."
>Culkin spreads marbles on the floor behind them.
>Fake Arnie walks up, close up of his boot stepping on the marbles.
>Marbles just get crushed into dust

>the man was a global hero

He was, you fucking retard. He wasn't just mega popular to the point that everyone in the world knew his name. He did a fucking lot for the people.

andy didnt look at the camera

Guys I said this thread needs to be wrapped up! The conversation is DONE.

It's really hard to put it in aframe of reference you would understand. He was bigger than the beatles and as recognizable as Coca Cola across the globe.
He would travel to third world shitholes and play to sold out crowds, and he always had a positive message. They were smuggling hisalbums across the iron curtain and was insanely popular there despite the cold war.
He always had a positive message about helping those in need, especially starving kids, orphans, sick kids, famines, droughts, shit like that. But people actually turned out for those causes and people got help.
It's really hard to compare it to anything now because we haven't had someone that world famous since. He wasn't called the king of pop for nothing.

Rickety Cricket looks good

Bullshit, that kid positively id'd his dick, Jackson was legit a pedo,

Fund it

I couldn't positively ID my own dick in a lineup.

He is pretty good in Game of Thrones

Legit amazing film premise

>still posting this million year old picture

Are you fucking retards brand new to the internet? Did your mother finally take off the parental locks on your shit? This picture is so fucking old and was already a meme on the net and you god damn children still acting like it's new.

Why can user's make better movie premises than hollywood kikes?