youtube.com/watch?v=_Jy4xMyZJG8
youtube.com/watch?v=AiZDf9LcJbA
youtube.com/watch?v=pXmZBp2nQeM
youtube.com/watch?v=lmELIRcuuXY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Scaroth reporting in.

I support a transgender companion.

I just watched Game of Thrones
why your TV show can't be as massive and as exciting as GOT?

Hype

your show is shit. Ours is just a different kind of shit

We should start a change.org petition to make the BBC change the 13th Doctor back to a man as it should be

>ywn be pearl's pum slave

Why even shitpost?

>watching post series 4 game of thrones
>enjoying post series 4 game of thrones

Pleb

Well both shows just spend an hour telling me to feel guilty for being a straight white male so they're not that dissimilar.

>Why even shitpost?
Because you've got nothing better to do with your miserable life.

>they all took the bait

hahaha lmao

Will Fem-Doctor's Tardis be bigger or smaller than Capaldi's?
Also when someone says 'it's bigger on the inside' will they then make a joke about how cavernous her twat is?

>i-i was only pretending to be retarded

Alright user.

Nice internalized misogyny. Time Lords can regenerate into any gender, ethnicity, or even species.

>>>/got/

Tripcode: madaboutfemales

What's a pum slave?

>Time Lords can regenerate into any gender, ethnicity, or even species.
A retcon made by Moffat to appease the Liberal Lizards

by the way David Bradley's character was killed in the first episode

Why ALL mainstream shows need David Bradley to portray grumpy / wise / strict old man? Are there no other old actors? Or is he that good?

>even species

...what?

>but doctor, my cock's a meter long
>time lord science, my dear ;)

>/who/ presents:
DOCTOR WHO: SHIT TRIPS Vol. 2
- The Anthology -

>Are you a true fan of Doctor Who?
>Have you ever written down a sequence of words?

If the answer is yes or no, then you are ready to contribute a literary masterpiece to the second /who/ collection of original Doctor Who-based short fiction.

/who/ did it once. Now, we're gonna do it again! Yet another entry in an age-old tradition of p̶a̶c̶k̶a̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶f̶i̶c̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶g̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶i̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶i̶t̶i̶m̶a̶c̶y̶ / celebrating the magic of Who and the talent of a community.

There are no limits (except the story must be at least 1 word long, and preferably not in excess of 10,000, it's short fiction you fuck).

>- Can involve any Doctor(s), companion(s), side characters, spinoff characters and beyond, as your heart desires
>- Can be in any style, whether it's "legitimate writing", "pisstake", or "shitpost".
>- Can be about absolutely anything
>- The main focus is on good fun in the vein of the wiki, although serious entries are allowed. (If you're going to write smut, maybe approach it with a degree of levity)

Stuck for ideas? Try starting with your favourite TARDIS team (or for timeliness, Whittaker 13th Doctor) and one of these authentic titles:
saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
glyphobet.net/drwho

We are going to be starting an index on the wiki for the collection. Anyone can contribute, no signups/pitches required. If you have ideas, feel free to broadcast them.
The rest is self-explanatory. Format for uploading your work is up to you, as long as it can be conveniently copied across (and ideally don't spam long texts in /who/ directly). (Pastebin works well.)

BONUS: Anyone who wants to do cover art or "illustrations" is encouraged.

WE need more entries for classic as well as NuWho Doctors. Entries for Thirteen are accepted as well. Aug 3rd is deadline

where explicitly was it said that Time Lords couldn't change gender before the Moffat era? It's not a retcon, it's just adding to canon.

It also never said that the Doctor doesn't eat his own poop

Here's a list of Doctors that still need stories:

First Doctor
Second Doctor
Third Doctor
Fourth Doctor
Sixth Doctor
Tenth Doctor
Eleventh Doctor
Kris Marshall Doctor with Anri Okata companion
Morbius Doctor fics

More Thirteenth Doctor stories would be nice as well.

Rani tried on several different regeneration skins. Your argument is therefore invalid.

Tripcode: excuses

Can someone write a story about the First Doctor spanking Susan like he said he would in The Dalek Invasion of Earth?

>Sarah Jane Adventures
non-canon

it's more canon than series 8 you fucking fuck

I'll fucking fuck your fucking head in you fucking fuckerer

dont kinkshame, bigot

I just really want someone to do a Doctor Who/Jessica Jones crossover where Jessica and Ten team up against a Master and Kilgrave tagteam

I'm been thinking about this post a lot archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/83477719/#q83487970

Feel like that would be really fun to read

A Doctor Who/Alien crossover would be more kino, desu

Buddy, have I got the crappy fanfilm for you:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Jy4xMyZJG8

xenomorphs are just uppity Wirrin tho

I'd burst on Jodie's chest if you know what I mean

Well...not doctor phil there but the doctor had a two headed aunt, that's not exactly human or timelord-ish...romana turned into a bligger while trying out regenerations. There's also the nyarlathotep thing too

I'm gonna be really sad if I see a photo of Capaldi with short hair again. That's when the Capaldi era will truly be over

But...surely they're still timelords at their core with the ability to regenerate? ...Right?

You're no fun ree

>12 mid-regeneration to woman

long hair pcaps is best pcaps

>tfw there will never be a full series of 12 and Missy dicking around

Avatarfagging is against the rules, nonce.

You have to go back to Gallifrey.

Surely as changlings do I'd imagine. Still not doctor phil, but the use of species was probably for lack of better term.

Those are called reaction images, newfag.

Gallifrey is in Ireland

>filename
>not Doctor Mysterio

>Tripname
>still not wanderer in the 4th dimenchan
I wonder if that guy is still here.

Susan and I are donkey sellers in the fourth dimension
?

did i get that right?

Scaroth reporting in.

oh wait vendedores is vendors, isn't it? so it would be something about Susan and him being donkey vendors in the 4th dimension

I want a cunny compsnion

Hi Scaroth! Seen any good paintings lately?

Pum pum is west indian slang for pusy.

No paintings to see here, no sir. Don't look in the cupboard in my basement next to that lab setup.

Is there any Indian slang for poo in loo

>The Doctor is a woman
You know I actually enjoyed Michelle Gomez's performance as The Master, but this is just straight up pandering

Interesting. Are you the pusy poster that those on Sup Forums refer to as based on occasion?
A shame, I was in the market for a "rare" portrait for my "wall". Something classic...maybe in the ancestral vein albeit not my ancestor of course!

youtube.com/watch?v=AiZDf9LcJbA

a bretty good one

Does anyone else fucking love Time Lords being able to change sex repeatedly? It makes them that little bit more otherworldly and alien.

Reminder that Jodiekino

>apapalpaplotchea ridden b(...).jpg
Sammi is that you?
It kinda looks like someone just opened the closet door at 6:55 of 7 minutes in heaven.

its shit tranny pandering & you know it

Reminder that someone paid to commission this.
>Clara's fat as fuck legs
>Me's face (all of them but Me especially)
>Bill's skin tone

>me

youtube.com/watch?v=pXmZBp2nQeM

Moffat knew throughout series ten it'd be a woman

The Doctor is so determined not to change he won't even get a haircut.

oh my god

Why didn't Simm Master refuse to regenerate like he did before?

PIZZA GOT DELIVERED
CAN WE WATCH SOMETHING ON STREAM
OR AT LEAST RECOMMEND A STORY TO WATCH

It's like edging, you can put it off as long as you want but eventually you're gonna blow

No. You just die.

Because he met his future self who killed him

If he doesn't regenerate then his future self can't exist to kill him

I'd be down for a stream.

Er...why would he? He specifically refused to regenerate back then because he wanted to rub it in the Doctor's face.
The Doctor wasn't even watching this time. (Also he'd already killed himself so no point doing it again)

Fuck, I hope we get some new missing episodes recovered soon. The hype back in 2013 was unreal. Do you reckon we'll get any in the nearish future?

possibly ;)

COMING SOON: THE MISSING EPISODE GENESIS OF THE DRASHIGS

I want to believe. We at least know that Web 3 is out there somewhere. Maybe some more season 1 or 2 stuff?

Stop playing with my emotions user

We should watch some Gatiss "kino" to celebrate him being confirmed for the special

CHRIS CHIBNALL MAKES ME WANNA VOMIT

He has put the final nail into Doctor Who.

RIP

It's not even Chibbs that's saying that, it's the Moff. Keep up, m8

THIS IS REALLY SHIT - IT SUCKS - IT'S STUPID - KILLS THE SHOW. I want nothing more to do with it and I HATE CHRIS CHIBNALL - HE CAN FUCK OFF

SERIES 11 TRAILER
youtube.com/watch?v=lmELIRcuuXY

Grow up you autistic fuck

That looks like it should be the premise of a comedy except it's a bleak thriller drama