How could such an ugly man get a job as an actor?

he fucked that fat jew bitch

My ex was really into him
Probably explains why she dated my ugly ass

He can act

It's a charming kind of ugly, though.
Better than being ugly-ugly.

fuck off disney chill

he is like ugliest shit i ever seen look at that ears wtf they look like shrek

that noise

also bunch of .'s in his face
terrible mustache
giant forehead
terrible chin

he is 1/10

This
I think he's attractive user

>ugly

He was lose weight for the Silence, thought.

Because he can act pretty...

go watch more homobait films like based gay Snyder

easy if you are part of the right (((tribe)))

Because hes a guy. Only ugly women aren't allowed in Jew town

I mean when you give a performance as good as he did in Big Fish of course directors are going to look past your appearance and recognize your acting chops

>like a good wine

Oiliest fucking face.

But anyway, since when has ugliness gotten in the way of being a successful actor? If anything it helps him get certain roles due to his unique look. See Michael Berryman and Danny Trejo for example.

>Shortly after the September 11 attacks, Driver joined the United States Marine Corps. He served for two years and eight months with no deployments before breaking his sternum while mountain biking.
>He was medically discharged before his unit deployed to Iraq for the Iraq War

>After leaving the Marine Corps, Driver attended the University of Indianapolis for a year; he transferred to the Juilliard School to study drama. Driver said that he was seen as an intimidating and volatile figure by his classmates, and struggled to fit into a lifestyle so different from the Marines.

So he joined the marines, never deployed nor did anything, then was mad that acting school was so different from just training all day? And presumably he "fit in" on the set of fucking Girls?

What a complete faggot

Yeah, but he isn't.

shrek doesn't have ears retard, they are tiny antennae

By being good at it

I prefer him over Marey Sue who can't act at all

Oh man, was the picture from Paterson an actual picture of him in the marines?

which directors

implying any of these big franchise/movies looking for actual talent

kek

all are toy seller/advertisement crap/franchise builder/china pander movies

Sometimes ugly actors are cast because their faces are different or refreshing from the usual Hollywood looks: see Steve Buscemi.

A guy with his face worked perfectly well for Silence.

This. Kylo Ren works better if he's ugly.

He's got one of those caveman faces and a huge hulking body. Women love that shit.

>when you give a performance as good as he did in Big Fish

He's Cumberbatch-like ugly. Not ugly ugly.
Women like this shit.

good question

KEK.

how do I get a huge hulking body. where you born with it?

JUST
U
S
T

Based Z'Dar made shit movies enjoyable though

When you have money and talent women honestly don't care what you look like.

Fucking Benedict Cumberbatch is considered one of the hottest actors atm. Dude looks like a fucked up otter.

Nth post best post

He can act.

There was always a market for ugly actors, movies need ugly people too.What changed is that these days they cast ugly people in roles that should go to beautiful people and we're supposed to pretend they fit.

Hes distinctive looking

No women would find him attractive in a club, no way he could ever get a ONS.

clubs are for plebs

do you seriously care about what women think about anything?

why wouldn't I care about myself?

shipping

lol, are you serious?

>nuStar Wars
>white woman/white male
not allowed

he has an memorable face

now look at this guy

can you get any more generic than this?

is edgar wright fucking retarded? we need more people like driver, and less generic faces like...this one.

1. He's a decent character actor at a time when those are relatively rare.
2. He willingly fucked pebble girl and was catapulted from odd ball actor to mainstream lead via nepotism.

That's literally it. Pebble girl comes from a very well established New York family - bitch has all kinds of connections. If ever you wonder how an actress/actor suddenly became famous, it almost always involves fucking someone high up on the familial hierarchy in Hollywood/New York. This isn't a conspiracy; it's just an easily observable fact at this point.

this

the women I know refer to his looks as "interesting," which is code for ugly, but not as damning as straight-up saying ugly

>major role in a billion dollar franchise

lol what a total loser

Lots of ugly people become actors. Everybody can't be sexy leading man/woman.

ABSOLUTELY BASED

But he's literally a male lead in the most of his roles.

>LOOK AT THAT EARS WTF!!!
Alright little guy, settle down.

8/8

okay, and how does this relate to the opinion of women?

You're red-pilled on attractiveness when you finally realize that a healthful look > everything else. Good producers know this shit cuz they're autistic.

He looks fine if he hides his ears with his hair. Plus he's tall. Lots of women would fuck him. Also he's a good actor.

OP is prob a manlet desu that's jelly over the fact that women cream over tall men.

Because of his voice

I do, women are literally mother nature, they dictate if you will pass your genes on or die alone.

Both his parents are of the nose.

to be honest acting school is full of pointless drama and bitchiness, can't really blame him, training is comfy once you get used to it

>literally called drama school
>there is tons of drama

I mean, makes sense.

His filmography is pretty impressive.

>Eastwood, Baumbach, Spielberg, Coen brothers, Nichols, Jarmusch, Scorsese, Soderbergh, Gilliam

+ he is the best part of the new Star Wars

Why are you lying?

His mom is Minnie Driver? Can't tell if this is a bait thread or not...

what is Paul Giamatti,Gary Busey and Steve Buscemi

He was cast as an ugly autist.

Nah, Kylo Ren is a pretty dark prince type.

no, you dictate whether THEY are allowed to pass your genes on.

I wonder what JJ Abrams saw in him that we don't

This bitch basically decided of all the cast and also the directors. She said she didn't consider anybody else than JJ for SW. This bitch is a disaster. Why does she think casting directors are for? There is a reason, you can't cast your firend from the Bar Mizvah just because you're all jews.

networking

>which directors
He already managed to work with Steven Spielberg, The Coen Brothers, Noah Baumbach, Jeff Nichols, Jim Jarmusch, Martin Scorsese, and soon with Steven Soderbergh, Terry Gilliam, Leos Carax and Sylvester Stallone.

He's already a highly successful extremely sought out critically acclaimed actor with zero stains in his entire career (both personal and professional), his "looks" actually help him for getting more specific roles, not the usual pretty boy protagonist roles.

Driver was the right choose.
"""Diversity""", in other hand, was JJ's wish.

They need ugly actors for you to relate to.

He's been doing all of these films with famous directors only because he starred in Star Wars. You knows that it's Disney that is pushing him, they're probably involved in the production of all these films just so they can shoehorn Adam Driver and give some backbone to their otherwise shitty franchise. This guy has nothing to justify being in all these films. And btw, they all bombed.

how exactly does this elevate their opinion on anything? If they think that cutting your arms off is super hot and they allow you to fuck them then would you do it? You do what you do because you think it makes sense. If you base your entire life around "passing on your genes" you are retarded.

How ignorant can you be?
He worked with Spielberg on Lincoln in 2012. With Coen Bros on Inside Llewyn Davis in 2013. TFA was in 2015. And most of the films that came after TFA were already cast before TFA was even released.
Girls is what set him off, which is quite funny that a male actor is the only one who made it out of a TV show called "Girls".

>Girls is what set him off, which is quite funny that a male actor is the only one who made it out of a TV show called "Girls".
That's not because he's a particularly good actor. The only reason is that Disney is desperately trying to capture the female audience. What best than hiring a guy that plays in girl shwo that is literally called Girls. Disney execs aren't very subtle, they're hammering it home

Tall + deep voice + play a villain = profit

But the other films were clearly in absolutely no correlation with Disney you complete turboautist, before or after TFA.
And like 99% even heard of Girls cmon, don't be such a delusional ignorant turboautist.

99% of SW fans*