The Room

Redpill me on this movie before I watch it

back to child

>something the Matrix movie
>Sup Forums
???

Back to shitskin

All you need to know is that he did not.

>Sup Forums poster calling anyone shitskin

>shitskin phoneposting

Tommy is /ourguy/ and redpilled.

it's about how fickle women are as well as how horribly [REDACTED] banks are

It's a 10/10 unintentional comedy masterpiece.

Denny likes to watch.
Also it's about the man who was cucked to death.

Its really not as bad as normies say.
I mean sure it has all the ailmments of a low budget film. But its not "le worst movie ever made" like so many proclaim

You don't watch it...

You live it.

It's incompetent on most technical or storytelling levels, but it's sincerity is what makes it interesting. It's not like "lel lets make some silly memekino" like Sharknado or something.

This. Only redditors call it "the worst movie ever made". Its one of the rare cinematic occurrences where its flaws are so insane and incomprehensible that they are inverted into its strenghts.

By calling it rare you imply there are other examples, list one please.

Every scene without Tommy is unbearably dull. You're better off watching the highlights on YouTube.

he mysteriously had unbelievable amounts of money to dump on it

Only one? Ok

I really think this logic applies to most so-bad-its-good movies though. Just google the term and you'll find many films that fit this criteria, although imo none other do it as well as The Room. I would also recommend Miami Connection, Samurai Cop, Troll 2 and Plan 9 from Outer Space. Nothing can ever surpass The Room though

It's a patrician film.

What is this a picture of?

I unironically believe that it's one of the best films ever and every person on Earth should've watched it at least ten times until you can start to understand its timeless grandeur. It's one of those movies where you should not be judgemental in any form and just let it infiltrate your brain.

is this some sort of satire?

All look just like I'd imagine