Google search data reveals the shocking questions other countries ask about the UK

Britain is regarded as a nation of ugly, well-mannered tea drinkers with pale skin and dreadful teeth, if Google search data released by a London tourism company is to be believed. A firm called The Original Tour Company has collected together some of the most popular questions people ask Google about the UK. It claimed the one thing Germans want to know is: ‘Why are the British so ugly?’ Which is a bit rich for a nation which reveres David Hasselhoff and calls a butterfly ‘ein schmetterling‘. Spanish people often wonder why our teeth are so bad while Turkish folk wonder why we’re so cold, the Canadians question why we’re miserable and the French lambast us for boozing too much.

ah, who is obsessed with us today, perchance?

>Portugal

>why are brits so pale?

Lmao poortugal confirmed as moor.

Can stand all of them as they're genuine questions, although not for google, except Germany's.

What the fuck is Germany's problem? Also, the question is a bit ironic coming from them; still, the question remains. Why are they massive cunts to everyone. Hopefully, the world will soon enough of their insolence and eradicate them like the plague they are.

Also, Ireland's is a bit rude, but Irish people are basically Brits in denial (and with a nigger-like culture).

Well, why are they so good at waiting?

it's more baffling than rude. paddies whinge and moan with the best of them

For what it's worth when i visited England I thought your girls were very sub par in facial appearance compared to other places I've been to. Yes, really. I'm not trying to insult or banter you, that's just my honest impression.

But they still weren't nearly as bad as your depressing architecture. Your country has a lot of good things going for it but aesthetics is not one of them.

Like I said, they're Brits in denial, or, if you prefer, they're the niggers of the British race.

>Tantugal

Except the question Germany asked refers to both men and women of Britain.

I don't care if you think that as it's your opinion, but the way the Germans ask is almost as if they think it's fact. Then again, Germans aren't renown in the civilised world as intelligent.

Delet this.

Ever wonder why butterflies are called butterflies?

Because during metamorphosis the caterpillar literally melts it's own fat like as if it is turning into a being of pure melted fat/butter.

That's what I think anyways.. . _.

>Depressing architecture

>Germany
>Spain
>Australia
>Thailand

Topkek

I actually really like your architecture and general aesthetic, I find it extremely comfy

>burger
hmmm

major Google search data
"why is the UK called IGIRISU in Japan"
"ancient British people had dark skin and blue eyes"
"why brexit?"

Why are the Brits so glum anyhow?

Why are we interested in brit factories? Don't think I've ever heard it mentioned in the news, or at all for that matter. Is there some norwegian autist spamming google with search about factories?

>Slav
>knowing about architecture

Also British women who are under 25 are mostly good looking.

>"why brexit?"
What does the average Japanese person know/think about Brexit? Does the average Japanese person even know what the EU is?

>Finland
>"Why does Britain want to be independent?"
>Implying

The good looking girls in Britain are from Poland, since they actually give a shit about their appearance. Same with Ireland.