America is a shithole, says the European

America is a shithole, says the European.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.gallup.com/poll/166211/worldwide-median-household-income-000.aspx
globalnews.ca/news/4015855/canadian-economy-jobs-unemployment-statscan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

America is a shithole, says the European [2]

yeah OP america's alright but clearly it's no china

Chinese can't leave their country

I wish that were true.

Americans don't emigrate because they're too uneducated and ignorant to function anywhere else.

wonder why new zealand is orange

Graph is more representative of facility of mobility?

Australia?

Same with Ireland and the UK?

Same reason Ireland is, work.

This basically proofs not enough Indians are living overseas. I must emmigrate.

Americans don't emigrate because they're too poor to afford transportation

Americans don't move because anything different is frightening to them.

that 0.3% is probably as large as some small african nation

This is quite literally it. Isn't like 70% of the US population too poor to even afford to move to a different state, much less another country?

America is a shithole

Canadians are 22x more likely to move to the US than vice versa.

Know why? You don't have any jobs, they're all here. Mate I don't know how to break it to you...but I'm afraid you're poor as shit.

This doesn't take into account income tax either.

news.gallup.com/poll/166211/worldwide-median-household-income-000.aspx

Australian mining boom

It is.
Third worlders need to have Europe's knowledge of America so that when they travel to the West they choose the much better EU to settle in. You don't need to post lies.

Hey now most of Canada is having some pretty good economic growth right now. Except for Newfoundland, that place is still poor as fuck.

>Isn't like 70% of the US population too poor to even afford to move to a different state, much less another country?

??? No even really poor people move all of the time.

globalnews.ca/news/4015855/canadian-economy-jobs-unemployment-statscan/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH. Even I didn't think it was this bad.

because they have an emigration rate of 10-25%

>2014

>Statistics Canada’s latest jobs survey says the overall decline helped push the national unemployment rate up to 5.9 per cent in January, from a revised 5.8 per cent the previous month.

STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES IT'S ANUDDA DEPRESSION GUIZ, but seriously an unemployment rate of 5.9% isn't that bad bub, especially when we started 2017 with an unemployment rate of 6.6%.

>japan
>0.6

>why?

Japan is a paradise

>worst job loss in 9 years
You're right, you guys are doing great.

>Shift well below statistical error is 'bad'

Lol okay

?

What the fuck is happening in Ireland and New Zealand?

I don't know about New Zealand, but I'm definitely emigrating once I finish my compsci degree, as will most other people in my course. My preference is France, but I only have 2 years left to bring myself up to a decent level of spoken french

We send all our dregs to Australia

They all move to the bigger island next door.

Cucked

>American decides to move and see more of the world
>WTF WHY ARE AMERICANS COMING HERE NOW REEEEEEE!

Kiwis are the poles of Queensland

I get wanting to leave Ireland but why New Zealand? It rather seems like a country you'd move to than away from.

maybe several decades ago, sure. They still need permission to leave, but it's fairly easy now.

Australia has higher wages and more opportunities, I guess.

This. We're like fresh water fish getting thrown into the ocean. We might survive for a little while, but we'll eventually end up dead. just can't happen.

Labour participation rate is higher in Canada. And our economy is growing faster, and our median incomes are higher. And our home ownership levels are higher. And our government was WAY less debt.

Stay poor, Ameripoors.

>I'm going to be part of the .5%
Cool beans.

Japs are pretty ignorant of the outside world desu. Many don't even travel inside japan much. And you guys refuse to learn other languages, guess because autism. I love you guys but fuck you're ethnocentric as hell. Even burgerclaps are more well traveled.

The unemployment rate spike because we took in so many of your refugees.

being stuck on a small island is very frustrating, you eventually want to see more stuff. plus everyone has family abroad so the temptation is always there
t. norn irish

But y

>brazil
>0.7
I think we are too poor to leave

Tbh portuguese have always had something in them that made them more prone to emigration, possibly colonialism. Met some English guy that is southeast asian and he told me one of his grandparents was portuguese. When i finish university i plan to only live in Portugal part-time and live in other places some months at the time.