A break from Sup Forums

Anyone ever try taking a break? I'm mad all of the time now. I still laugh and joke around but a lot less and the enjoyment is much more fleeting.

Thinking I'm gonna leave for a month and just be as degenerate as possible. Anyone of you ever do anything similar? Did it help?

Other urls found in this thread:

theonion.com/article/woman-takes-short-half-hour-break-from-being-femin-35026
youtube.com/watch?v=W5K5MePjrIc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tried it, didn't work. I'm addicted to Sup Forums.

All i can tell you is; see you tomorrow.

Go redpill Sup Forums and you will get a 3 day break.

I took 2 weeks off. Have checked in every day but leave after a few threads. Few happenings after Turkey. Election is getting really nasty. Will wait till debates start happening. Feel less stressed out.

Sup Forums is a hotbead of degeneracy what are you talking about? If you were to leave you would do yourself a great personal service in improving yourself both emotionally and intellectually.

I just want to want to not care for awhile.

The dindu riots really ruined my weekend. Sometimes I have fun when there's a chimpout but this time I just wanted blood.

>Few happenings
>Literally a giant chimp out just the other day

I mostly just come here for Trump threads when he's doing rallies because it's usually just filled here with a hundred shit threads and shills posting the same exact threads all the time

I'm angry all the time.

Mostly twitters fault though.

kek

Sounds good, I just need to go back to normie stuff for awhile and try to avoid political convos.

Also it's called growing up. After awhile you just learn to enjoy the world falling apart and it doesn't end up effecting your life unless your a virgin faggot loser

There is always a chimpout. Niggers are on every corner of the earth chimping out.

Are you also a happeningfag? They "take" breaks all the time the day after.

>It's called growing up

>Virgin faggot loser (Insult sponsored by mt dew and cowadooty in space)

I'm not a virgin and I have a decent full time job. You seem low IQ.

I left twitter awhile ago. The most frustrating thing about it isn't all of the idiots but how limited you are.

No I pop on here every day. Even when I'm at work.

Says the faggot making the same "Disillusioned with Sup Forums" thread that pops up here all the time. Stop making these shitty threads then faggot and leave

>Faggot faggot faggot

wtf is up with that hair?

I took a break from Sup Forums but it wasn't to be degenerate, it was because I began a new job and wanted to assimilate with my crew and learn the job to perfection instead of being bogged down by Happenings that never happen and the eternal debate of cut vs uncut.
Worked out just fine, took 6 months off, made friends with all of my fellow employees, got a promotion, came back and Moot had retired. All in all I'd say it was the best outcome imaginable.

it is pure melanin infused chakra

its 2016 check your priveledge please

Alright, seems like everyone who's taken a break had positive results. Will be my last day for awhile then.

Better? :^)

Just leave and comeback during the election. To many CTR shills atm.

even if i had social life i wouldn't leave

I have a rule that if I get a
>66
on the end of my post number that I have to stop posting for today

it doesn't happen often but when it does, man, it feels good to just relax and let the world burn for once

sometimes I give up internet altogether but that's a bit more drastic

You've got a serious problem, if an uzbekian origami community affects you like that

Sometimes it's hard to not feel pessimistic about the world browsing this place. However, at the end of the day, this is just an Azerbaijani paper craft forum; and you have to remember not to be so serious. :3

Who is this whore?

I just check on mobile when bored. Never go on /pol on the comp and I feel fine. Maybe you should too. Also learn what to scroll past and when and when not to comment

I HAVE OVER A THOUSAND THREADS I DIDN'T READ BOOKMARKED
THEY STARTED PILING UP COUPLE MONTHS AGO WITH ALL THE HAPPENINGS
I CAN'T KEEP UP NOW
I THINK I SHOULD JUST DELETE EVERYTHING
THIS IS NOT HEALTHY

Why do people love this board so much? No insight is available here and there is no substance to anything anyone says. No one helps to educate each other

Post something that gets you banned for three days and enjoy your freedom.

Pol done broke me. I have to be careful not to call everone niggers and faggots irl. My phone signal goes bad and i blame the kikes. I spent time on Sup Forums for some grins. Now it's even worse, I see traps everywhere. Every bird I talk to I'm checking for telltale bulges.

theonion.com/article/woman-takes-short-half-hour-break-from-being-femin-35026
This is an article in the fucking ONION

Get some self-awareness you fucking cunts

I save copies of pages for later reading

I mean, I never actually get around to reading them, but I feel better about this than bookmarking them

>dem keysmash folders
good lord

I guarantee if you can stay away for a few weeks, your life will absolutely improve. Just getting out of this toxic environment and getting your head right will do wonders.

I wish you good fortune in the wars to come.

Yeah I have definitely been Sup Forumsverized.

I tell my dog it's a good goy.
I glare at mixed couples, Muslims, and make disgusted sounds if I see a mongrel child.
I use the term 'shekels' to refer to my money.
Every time someone pulls some shit in traffic I have to check their race. If it's a black or an Asian I get pissed, if it's an old white person I don't mind.

Maybe I should take a break and smash more skanks.

Honestly? I come here to vent and for the bants. Cripplechan pol is actually better for discussion but too slow moving.

And where else can you discuss raising an ancient Egyptian frog God?

lol
I come here on my breaks for a laugh and happenings

Its just a Malaysian Nationalist Imageboard

Seems like you're saying you want to cycle between being a complete degenerate and a complete puritan.

It's fine to have a few vices that you can keep in check vs living your life in such a way where your vices define who you are. That's the difference.

I used to take stuff that was happening and share it, spread my political views etc but these days I'd rather just keep my political views out of my everyday life. It gets tiresome trying to explain to people what is going on especially when people want to cling to their views so hard.

Part of it is enjoying the triggering of normies, part of it is trying to bring forward information you naively thought would change people's minds about the world around the,.

People aren't robots though and you can't reprogram them. Most just seek confirmation bias and will grasp and any straw that let's them keep their way of thinking unchanged.

You get further in life by not alienating people based on political ideology and focusing on the common grounds so just do that.

This is what people mean when they refer to Trump's "silent majority". When your political ideology goes against the grain of society's current narrative (marxism) you will be shunned and outcasted for expressing your ideas, so just keep your mouth closed and do your own thing.

I bounce back and forth between /c/ and Sup Forums otherwise I would probably be insane by now.

Also have music and videos like this playing constantly.
youtube.com/watch?v=W5K5MePjrIc

I want Yui's foot in my face

Are you me?

once you're in, you're in for life - I'll see you in a day or two, user! have fun!

which one's Youie?

This

This board is good at identifying but struggles to discuss solutions.

I would cum in her asshole