Why do you people hate American cuisine so much? Why are you always making fun of it?

Why do you people hate American cuisine so much? Why are you always making fun of it?

It's delicious, in my opinion.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0ElvJtShc16
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they're too sober

because you dont have access to real food so you dont know what you miss

>*puts paprika in sour cream*

What real food? Is this not real food?

>Hamburger, Pizza
>American cuisine

lol

sushi was from the Mekong Delta and should be considered Vietnamese

the meat is burned and not seasoned, the fries are prepared, the contents of the plastic? cups look dubious, i dont even know what is that apart from some prepared pasta with creamy cheese?

the breadlike thing looks okay

you can make much better food from those ingredients with a bit of effort and preparation, also, vegetables are delicious

You're a fucking retard.

one more word leafboy and im slashing you open, watch yourself fag

In the south mac'n'cheese is sometimes called "vegetable of the week" by restaurants, so go figure.

Embarrassing, my dude.

That looks fucking delicious.

>t. never had bbq

Are we looking at the same picture?
>Meat is burned
It is pink
>Meat is not seasoned
There is clearly seasoning on all of the meat
>The fries are prepared, the contnets of plastic?
What?
>I don’t even know what is that apart from some prepared pasta with creamy cheese?
Is that a bad thing?
>The breadlike thing looks okay
It’s cornbread
>You can make much better food from those ingredients with a bit of effor and preparation, also, vegetables are delicious
I am well aware that many dishes can be made with beef, pork, and chicken. But then they wouldn’t be barbacue.

Even your food is degenerate

t. most degenerate of all

Any of you trIed Jambalaya?

We don't even come close to you, homie.

Let’s not get off topic here. We’re talking about food

Do Americans even know how to cook vegetables?

because is not cuisine, is just nourishment, something that fills you up, something that the common denominator can eat without any problem, American food alongside many tex-mex food like nachos, burrritos and other junk is the Gerber of baby foods, is like they're not even trying.
I'm all right with these kind of foods, everyone needs something boring and simple every now and then, what I'm not OK with is people that get obsessed over these shit, people that rate burger chains based on the amount of plastic cheese and salt they put on their burgers, people that have a favorite pizza place or people that discuss what wing sauce is the best. These kind of people are the scum of earth just like the people that fight over which cellphone brand or comic book franchise is better or talk about tv all the time. Fucking disgusting.

R u KIdding me m8? Look at this shit.

yea you burned it and didnt even roast it properly
on it yea, spices exists

you dont understand basic things like, you can make your own pasta, you can make your own fries, you can have spices, and instead of slamming a giant piece of meat on fire, you can cut it up season it, then roast it and not eat it semi raw, no we have our own raw meat before you start calling ppl gay, its just, hopeless

im not your "dude" little shit, you are probably yourself a nigger, so say goodbye to your negroid family

Yeah we deep fry potatoes.

>cherry picking this hard

It's about as positive as cigarettes. So what that it makes you feel better if it's really shit for your health, your attractiveness, and your money.

This looks like the main ingedient is grease. It'll do in a pinch on a quick break at work, but how is that something you'd like to eat every day?

I still don’t think we’re looking at the same picture. Also when did I call you gay?

We make perfectly good pizzas, thank you very much

Show some good American food that you can eat everyday without getting sick.

>There are still people in this thread who haven't accepted the superiority of Scandinavian cuisine
wow guys really? come ON

90% of that isn't nordic at all. Tropical fruits? Your country imports those.

Oh, while I shit on US """"""""food"""""""" on daily basis

American pizza > Italian Pizza

Pastaniggers really have no real idea how to master their own food sometimes, they should learn from Turks

>not posting norwegian tacos too

Ikea food

KYS you uncultured swine. American BBQ is 2gud4u. Get back to making goulash.

>picks out the 1% of imported goods
>doesn't realize we were poor and could only eat imported goods like fruit during Christmas
>doesn't realise Jul=Yule=Christmas and JulBORD=Christmas table
wow bro, wow. Really?

WE CRUSH everyone else when it comes to seafood. nobody even comes close

desu no one has the right to shit on Hungarian cuisine

Swedish meatballs are good. That's all you have going for you Sven.

thats one thing you make right

How often did you get FRESH lingonberries on your local IKEA, hans? That's right NEVER. You're probably just mad cause you haven't got any good food

That looks fucking Disgusting and I live in Texas. How do you fit that shit in your mouth?

because we are poor to afford it, burgers are expensive af

>mad child

to the oven with you

>That's all you have going for you Sven.

Daily reminder that except for Mediterranean cuisine, Nordic cuisine is the healthiest in the world and the most delicious. Simple but also complex recipees, the least amount of pesticides on food in the world, no GMO shit, grass fed, high quality seafood and meat. Foodlets BTFO for all eternity

Is it really tasty?

I'd shit on that but I actually don't know crap about your food. What do people eat daily at homes in Sweden?

Isn’t japanese food really healthy?

Shrimp smoothie? Gross.

>t. someone who doesn't even eat pasta with strawberries and sour cream and sugar
Disgusting

who the fuck unironically hates hamburger?

i had this and its really gud, well desu its just sammiches but really gud

you can't call anything cuisine.

besides american food is gross

Daily reminder than American cuisine is the healthiest and tastiest due to it's all encompassing nature. We take everyone else's food and make it better.

Yung Diabeetus.

Spain and Italy have the tastiest food.
Plus you don't get a coronary by merely looking at it

ok i actually like it but still

Oh yes, it's tasty and it is in many ways similar to your cuisine. Hard times in the past created sturdy hearty recipees and dishes made with local ingredients. Pic related kräftor/crayfish with special recipee, during the summer we catch them during night and eat them it's an amazing taste

true the nips have super healthy food

>uncultured swine

It's fat as hell man, how can you eat so many

Yeah I figured we'd share some recipes due to proximity and accessibility to similar resources.

>radioactive dolphin meat is healthy

Sure thing there bud.

>what is a prawn

>eating 1 is "so many"

Just spend 10 minutes on /ck/ and you'll understand.

Based, lutefisk is almost Finn-tier cuisine in terms of having to be used to it in order to like it though.

Goulasch is hungarian right? I know you guys have super cool cuisine but I was never sure if Goulasch is hungarian or polish

>We take everyone else's food and make it better.
you take every other cuisine and ruin it

That's wrong
No one considers that as "cousine"

This real food.

Eating 1 is fine.

Share some unique local Italian restaurants

>you take every other cuisine and ruin it

I warmly accept your concession.

>WE CRUSH everyone else when it comes to seafood. nobody even comes close
I thought Japan weere supposed to be the masters of seafood

You're not allowed to cook ANY Scandinavian food. Sorry but you will destroy it

yea its a hun thing
dont buy the grocery store goulash in sweden
dont buy goulash in prague

EUROPOOR DEVASTATION IN 3... 2... 1...

please try not to get too jealous.
vocaroo.com/i/s0ElvJtShc16

Wish I could send you a whopper, bro ;_;

Make it better*

Whoppers are like the worst burgers in BK though.

Well they are good at it, but if you live in a Nordic climate you need heartier more robust meals than the tiny, low fat meals of j*Panoid cuisine

Yes, american food is delicious but it is also fat and unhealthy. Almost everything is fried.

yes usa has the best food with greece italy and france and turkey

>he doesn't like crustaceans in his shakes

>dont buy the grocery store goulash in sweden
too late mate, I am guilty of trying the store goulash not only once, but probably like at least 40 times. Used to have it for lunch sometimes

wtf is that? looks like something you'd find on the bottom of the sea floor

Anons please post food unique to your region/country

you're*

>implying a little radioactive isn't healthy

what is the purpose of this? does the coke actually taste peanutty or just salty?

>tolerating radioactivity
>not appreciating bodypillows instead

the purpose is to eat the peanuts like a candy, but yes the coke also changes flavor a little.

These are popular in Chicago

its ok, like sex with condoms, but not the real thing

>American cuisine

This kills the amerimutt

Cowboy stew with veggies and sausage.

You're the Turk, Marcel.

I like hamburgers in traditional restaurants, but all these McDonalds or KFC garbages don't deserved to be called "cuisine", it's just garbage that I only eat when I'm drunk at night and have no choice.

look not everyone is some pussy who can't eat real food because "muh carbs" "muh vegetables" "muh amerifat"

pic related is better than anything that is even possible in Europe

Why are euros always so worried about muh grease and muh fat? Just run it off

bump

Burgers aren't cuisine. They were originally intended to be eaten only on special occasions and have never been prepared to be healthy. In general, they're fantastic, although the one in your picture appears to be physically impossible to eat. If you want an example of actual American cuisine, try a plate consisting of roast beef, green beans, and mashed potatoes with gravy, featuring a side of cornbread or rolls. Saying burgers are American cuisine is like saying a drive-in restaurant from the fifties is the pinnacle of American architecture, as opposed to pic related.

They can't go outside. Migrants are outside.