Just end it all

youtube.com/watch?v=IVS_5BiOWys

Is Hollywood officially out of ideas now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dxur9NMt1U4
youtube.com/watch?v=kgX1KOkQUW4
youtube.com/watch?v=z83IyQBExn0
youtube.com/watch?v=x7Rg7wl1Vrg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>throw your body over the floating lane dividers
>wait a few hours until the pool reopens

>wait a few hours until the pool reopens
well they'd be there overnight

Fucking. This.

How is this even a film?

well they are women

>take ear ring
>cut hole in plastic film

Stop trying to mainsplain the situation

well apparently someone comes in and fills the pool more

The plot involves the pool being closed for a holiday weekend.

That does look pretty intense though.

>tiny budget little thriller
>Hollywood

Come on now.

There better be some passionate lesbian kissing scenes.

OMG YOU GUYS YOU DON'T GET IT CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW WILL THEIR HANDS PRUNE????

IT'S INSPIRED BY TRUE EVENTS STOP SAYING IT COULDN'T HAPPEN

WOMEN CAN ACTUALLY GET INTO SITUATIONS LIKE THIS

Apparently it's fiberglas

And the water is cold

Good luck filling 90 minutes with this "plot" and not boring the audience to death

why do they look so scared when someone walks inside?

you'd expect them to start yelling to get the person's attention

unless that was the infamous pool killer

>WOMEN CAN ACTUALLY GET INTO SITUATIONS LIKE THIS
Oh we believe you

>the premise is girls trapped in a pool for 72 hours
>but then suddenly a fucking Slasher
so what, is the guy going to open the pool or just bother them all weekend by tapping on the glass?

>fiberglas
I don't know a think about pool covers but that seems really unneccesary. Most pools I've seen are some flimsy plastic material.

What if it's just some turbovirgin who is too scared to talk to them?

>shitting in the pool wasnt filmed

Fake senpai

Just fyi Tobin Bell isn't the villain. Apparently he's barely in the movie.

its a pretty big pool...

This. Hollywood is full of ideas like fast and furious 11, saw 8 and the third reboot of spiderman in 15 years.

That fucking music

Large public pools usually have thicker fiberglass covers like the one the movie.

4u

Best get used to it. Just imagine all the other minimally threatening situations you could drag out into a feature length film.

Why do they look scared when someone comes? Shouldn't they be happy?

>And the water is cold
OH MY GOD HOW COLD????

honestly it could be good, lets not judge this too fast fellas

>roasties go to the pool so they can swim up next to the ugly people and pee on them
>brave blue color trump supporter locks them in to teach them a lesson

not cold enough to see their nipples

would die of hypothermia

See . This is a low budget VoD movie, not some major studio release. Stop acting like there aren't a hundred way more poorly made movies you scroll past when looking through the horror selection on Netflix or Hulu.

Found the director

HAs anyone seen it and can recommend?

Found a stream and I'm optimistic

I loved the "people trapped in situation" movies like the one with the ski lift or the one with the boat without a ladder, even the shallows was goat

Why isn't this a movie then?
youtube.com/watch?v=Dxur9NMt1U4

It involves a stupid woman too and it's far more terrifying.

You're getting old when modern movies are too boring for you. Welcome to the life begins age.

>I loved the "people trapped in situation" movies like the one with the ski lift or the one with the boat without a ladder, even the shallows was goat
So you like bad movies then
youtube.com/watch?v=kgX1KOkQUW4
youtube.com/watch?v=z83IyQBExn0

couldnt they just drink the water then push their vaginas against the gap and wee it out

Full movie here:

why are women so fucking stupid?

I'm the guy that said large pools use a fiberglass cover. How is that not believable? Honest question. It's what my gym uses.

Better or worse?

I don't care if they're bad as long as they entertain me

OK, this movie does look pretty damn stupid.

But to all the "why don't you just" posters like , it wouldn't be as easy as all that. The cover is obviously solid, and with nothing underneath to push off from, just breaking it would not be that easy. Plus, something you might not appreciate if you've never had to spend a lot of time underwater is that hypothermia can be a problem, even in relatively warm water. Even "room temperature" water is 20-30 degrees (f) lower than your blood temperature, and it takes a lot more energy to regulate your temp when wet. While dry, there's actually a thin layer of air near your skin, trapped by hair/clothes, that doesn't circulate, which provides insulation. In water, you don't have that, which is why water feels "cool" even if it's the same temp as the air. You can effectively freeze to death in 70 degree water if you stay in long enough.

The Shallows' director, Jaume Collet-Serra, is very good. Run All Night and Unknown are fun, Non-Stop too.

Same. Try 'identity' or 'devil'

Finally, another entry in the "stupid people conveniently trapped in easily survivable situations over a holiday weekend" kino universe

Frozen was pretty decent desu.

OP and that other guy utterly BTFO

Racist drumftard voter go back to Russia retard!

>We need our flick to look more scarier than it is, g-

And this is why women should not be allowed at the public baths

The only reason they go there is to prance about like whores anyways

>Frozen was pretty decent desu.
Yeah, I liked the songs.

I swear to god you weebs are worse than anything.

Are they hobos or something? Someone must've notice that they are missing

2 guys would have been out in 10 minutes. First five minutes are just them calling each other gay for wanting to share body heat.

Pool covers are heavy tarps, not solid.

>bulletproof pool covers to avoid bullets hitting the water

So THIS is the power of female led movies.

12.Feet.Deep.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT

Yeah because they totally just slam the cover over pools like that without checking people are under the water.

>47 meters down will actually be better then this

The cover in this particular pool is obviously solid. Honestly, though, even a heavy tarp would be pretty tough to deal with, if you're underneath it with no leverage.

you couldn't pay me to watch this crap

youtube.com/watch?v=x7Rg7wl1Vrg

So how exactly does the cover work? It's solid so how the fuck is it stored when it's not in use?

Also not even olympic pools use solid covers.

im at minute 20 of this film and im giving up

all these women do is bitch to each other, they dont even really try to get out, just yelling at each other and giving the fault to the other one. absolutely disgusting.

i skipped forward and theres another women coming from outside which doesnt help them, and just steals from them and bitches to them while they bitch back

just drink the water until the tank is empty so you wont die of hyporthermia

And you fucks think Burried is bad.

47 meters down at least had one cool scene in it

No

>Burried
It's spelled BURIED, you worthless high-school drop out.

Frozen wasn't bad but then the ending goes full retard, with the sympathetic characters who had all the development dying so the final girl without personality can survive.

I liked it.

what the FUCK was her problem?

I remember this was a scene in one of the Carrie movies. Scared the shit out of me as a kid. A+ to Hollywood for turning the whole scene into a film, though.

Yeah, I always have trouble with that spelling, along with embarassed. Must be some kind of mental block.

No bully.

It's a giant 3/4 inch thick roll of fiberglass that slides along a top/bottom bracing rail. I have one at my local pool. You wouldn't be able to do shit against it even if you could get leverage and push off cause the whole thing weighs the better part of a ton at least in addition to the bracing. You'd need a boxcutter or something with you.

Easy. She has a vagina.

What the FUCK was her problem?

how many times do you think they peed in the pool? just food for thought haha

What the fuck is up with that bitch face.

What the FUCK was her problem?

Such is life in America.....

t. roastie

> pool is closed on the weekend

there is at least one hole. which gives them a corner to start working on. all they need to do is start a tear.

Shit, I actually want to watch this now.

on a holiday weekend.

it's like closing an icerink during hockey season.

>IT'S INSPIRED BY TRUE EVENTS STOP SAYING IT COULDN'T HAPPEN

>Something happened
>therefore should be made into a movie

Come on, man.

POLL'S CLOSED

DUE TO FAIL AND AIDS

JUST LIKE THIS MOVIE

gay

>trapped in a pool thriller
is that fucking Jigsaw?

It's based on a true story.

This shit is about as thick as a traffic cone. So unless the hole is bigger than around 4 inches to get both hands into it I bet even bodybuilders wouldn't be able to tear it from below with no leverage, and these are teenage girls with no real strength

The pool is closed over the holiday weekend, they shut off the heat to the pool, and the cover is fiberglass.

You Frodo fucks.