DC will never be able to compete

DC will never be able to compete.

>everyone in the pic has a lower paycheck than robert DOWney manlet
o i am laffin

By making intelligent, successful films.
Unlike Spider-man homeflopping

why are marlets so obsessed with DC?

Because we want DC to be good too.

dcucks in suicide watch

Lmao

Presidents and CEO's of Fortune 500 have a lower paycheck than that man.

I like Caps new look. He looks like Big Boss.

We need DC to suceed and make good movies so the genre don't die too soon.

We lose if they lose. So they need to step up their fucking game and also drop Snyder in the process.

DC will never make it right, it should be clear by now.

They have to reboot the entire thing.

>intelligent
they are badly made copies of marvel capeshit

This

not like they ever could before

Of course. Based on the sales of Homecoming you can tell the audience is catching on to Marvel Studio's bullshit. We already know how the movie is gonna end. Thanos will get one shot and RDJ will deliver a one liner before the credits roll.

Ok. So this has nothing to do with marvel vs DC. But how many of you have actually read comic for this shit? I have recently. There is no way to translate this cluster fuck to flim. Thanos wants to fuck the embodiment of death? Shit is so fucking retarded.

That's what being dead inside does to you.

The same way they did Civil War, take the base idea, and write a completely different story from it.
There's no way to properly adapt an entire comic event into a 2 hour long movie.

Against what? Redundancy?

Against copying Days of Future Past with killing off the old guard to replace them with cheaper new actors?

Against humanity and the universe once again being in peril and only teaming up with the power of diversity can save everyone (again)?

Marvel's redundancy is gonna pop the capeshit bubble soon.

It's going to be goofy. Civil War isn't even a bad story, it just got condensed and toned down for general audience's.

No matter how you slice it, this movie is going to have a bad guy with retarded motives and it's going to be very long, all over the place and loud.

I'll probably see it, but I'm bringing a flask so I can lower my IQ to watch this trash.

>Civil War isn't even a bad story
Opinion discarded, Civil War is one of the worst events Marvel has ever made, where they had to make absolutely everyone act out of character in order to push the retarded conflict.
Iron Man, the Fantastic 4, all went into full moustache twisting villain mode, and Cap went full psycho.

They did what they did with Civil War because there's no way to adapt that laughable clusterfuck.

>inb4 REEEEEE THEY ALREADY HAVE BECAUSE BvS IS KINO AND EVERY MARVEL MOVIE IS SHIT AND THEY NEED TO BRING BACK RAIMI AND PUT ALL THE CHARACTERS BACK IN THEIR SEPARATE UNIVERSES AND HAVE SNYDER EXECUTIVE PRODUCE

inafter something along those lines

Ok, I'll be real. I don't read comics much at all i've just heard all the plot points for the civil wars comic.

I did how ever read in infinity gauntlet front to back. Read up on the lore of all the bizarre characters and God like beings normies like me don't know about. I thought it was a fucking cluster Fuck. It's can't see how this could be a good movie. Thanos is a fucking stupid character who is pretty much God but handicapped himself to impress death so he could get his dick wet. He kills like half of all life in the universe with a snap of his fingers.

No, just no. I will be wasted when I watch this children's book story.

>I will be wasted when I watch this children's book story.
Welcome to superhero movies, they are based on stories written exclusively for children.

>DC will never be able to compete.
they never have

Why does Captain America and Thor look exactly the same?

You're retarded. Here's a quick civil war analysis.

The ideological differences of the those that believe in collective good (Iron Man) versus the individualist (Captain America). Captain America, who is the symbol and embodiment of the ideal American is a staunch individualist who is weary of big corporation/government control from his experience with SHIELD being corrupted by Hydra. Iron Man who from the beginning was motivated by guilt for his weapons getting into the wrong hands and hurting innocents now feels extreme guilt from those harmed as a result of him creating Ultron and believes the right thing to do is to allow governmental oversight as he no longer wants to feel the burden of bad choices he's made and is haunted by.

There are also very deep shots like the one after cap and iron man's final fight showing the broken ironman mask, the battered and scratched shield, and bucky's broken off arm. Symbolizing that although they're all still alive they have all been left heavily damaged and changed from their altercation.

Additionally there is a strong theme of revenge in the movie which parallels the teams literal name "the Avengers". The main villain Zemo is motivated by revenge for his family that were killed indirectly by Ultron in Sokovia. Black Panther spends most of the movie trying to kill Bucky to avenge his father's death all while he wasn't the one that actually killed him. Tony in the end starts his fight with Cap and Bucky because he wants revenge for Bucky killing his parents. Black Panther, who is not an Avenger, in the end decides to stop the need for revenge from consuming him and let's go of his drive to kill Zemo. He does this because he sees that the only reason his father ended up dead was because Zemo himself was consumed by vengeance and ended up killing others in his plot to get revenge on the Avengers. Seeing the cyclical and never-ending nature of revenge, Black Panther decides to stop the cycle and not kill Zemo.

I'm talking about the comic Civil War.

Must be nice being a permavirgin who cucks themselves into being loyal for companies that don't even pay them or give a shit about them. Especially when the most exciting part of their lives is this capeshit console war feud that no one takes seriously but the same manchildren who want to prove they're right on a Malaysian moth pluming hut as some kind of substitute for having accomplished nothing in real life, nor having any worthwhile skills. I kind of pity you fags, and the sooner capeshit is dead, the better.

>a giant grape

Ant-Man btfo

I dont think death is in this movie