You have exactly 10 seconds to justify voting for a racist, fascist, sexist bigot like Donald Trump

You have exactly 10 seconds to justify voting for a racist, fascist, sexist bigot like Donald Trump.

Pro tip: You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IdYRN8Clddw
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM
youtube.com/watch?v=_dYRUhQdK0E
youtube.com/watch?v=bC1Mc6-RDyQ
cnn.com/2016/07/22/politics/dnc-wikileaks-emails/
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/
politico.com/story/2016/04/clinton-fundraising-leaves-little-for-state-parties-222670
youtube.com/watch?v=PFxFRqNmXKg
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/08/14/donald-trump-historic-trouncing-among-younger-voters-hillary-clinton-president-poll/88666746/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump has better memes

i dont hate donald trump cause of the things he says or because hes racist or anything i hate him because he doesnt know i exist because he doesnt know that im alive and im in love with him I AM IN LOVE WITH THE MAN THAT WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIn i dont love him because hes the hottest babe in all of the united americas or because hes the richyest i love him because of the way spit gracefully flys out of his mouth when he said "build a wall" i love him because of the way his toupe flows in the wind when he imitated the disabled reporter i love him because hes my rock because hes my hero and hes americas hero i love him because he can make america great again

>justify voting for a racist, fascist, sexist bigot
Well, he's a racist, fascist, sexist bigot

nb4 more shilling

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

BONUS:
youtube.com/watch?v=IdYRN8Clddw - Compilation of CNN & MSNBC Cutting Guests Mics to Protect Hillary Clinton

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

I too am a racist sexist fascist bigot

/thread

The god of memes and chaos supports Trump

I am a racist, fascist, sexist bigot.

I can't cause I'm canadian but I would vote Trump just to piss YOU off.
HA HA HA!

Up with everything you don't like!!
Down with YOU!!!

He's gonna make anime real ofc

There's literally nothing wrong with being a racist, fascist, sexist bigot.

Oy Vey! He's racist. I'm mentally hill now.

But I'm not voting for Trump. I'm voting for Gary Johnson. Same policies as Trump except he's not a lunatic that will cause WW3.

trump will be fucking hilarious

I'm not an SJW faggot like you OP.

I like Trump and want him to win. Time to deport the savages and liberals.

Because I don't want to vote for the racist, communist, bigot Hillary.

Clinton Cash - foreign government or business interests make huge donation to clinton foundation or pay enormous speaking fees to Bill, and then HRC pushes government policy or agenda in favor of donors, oftentimes contradicting earlier Clinton agendas. The nature of the deals and the people involved are often shady as fuck, if not just outright horrible dictators. Impeccably sourced.
youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM

Email Server - likely to hide shady correspondence from FOIA requests and subpoenas, HRC used a private email server while Sec. of State. The FBI found that this violated State Dept. protocols and that classified information was housed on these unsecured servers, though they did not recommend indictment. She also lied to the public and to congress while under oath about the nature of this server
youtube.com/watch?v=_dYRUhQdK0E
youtube.com/watch?v=bC1Mc6-RDyQ

DNC leak - WikiLeaks published over 20,000 from the democratic national committee's communications office which shows clear collusion with media outlets, clear bias in favor of HRC over Bernie Sanders during the primaries, and possible indications of money laundering through the Hillary Victory Fund
cnn.com/2016/07/22/politics/dnc-wikileaks-emails/
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/
politico.com/story/2016/04/clinton-fundraising-leaves-little-for-state-parties-222670

Net manipulation - Talk of the leak has been silenced across the internet, with some like MSNBC (who is implicated in the leak) not even publishing a single story about it. Reports have social media administrators burying trending hashtags and stories related to the leaks. Google, a major Clinton campaign contributer, also used to manipulate search auto-fills to bias searches of Hillary in more positive light.
youtube.com/watch?v=PFxFRqNmXKg

Fuck niggers race war now

Hillary wants to start a war with Russia. Trump does not.

He's gonna start genetic engineering to create anime like cat girls for domestic ownership he said that

Because I want to see sad SJW Niggers and Muslims.

Also Fuck you, 1488.

You have to be delusional if you think Gary Johnson will do anything that will benefit our country. The establishment is only attacking ONE person. That person is Trump.

Why? Because he poses a threat to them.

real question: why do you not want a new world war to jumpstart your economy and give us all a common enemy to rally against?

fuck off trump shill

>racist, fascist, sexist bigot
You have exactly 10 seconds to explain why each and every one of these things is bad. I'm serious, go ahead.

Hard mode: avoid copying leftinglish bullshit and do it in your own words.

He shares the same views as me, for the most part. He's my best bet at being represented.

he's better in every way than the other candidates

That common enemy could be all the Mexican hordes that are literally invading our countries.

I am a racist fascist sexist bigot.

Problem?

Truth hurting your feels?

Red pills invaded you safe space?

No. They're attacking trump because he's a threat to this COUNTRY. If Trump wins, America will be destroyed.

ur epitaths have no more power here marxist faggots.

TRUMP 2016

I'm a racist xenophobe too and proud of it. Your shitty lingo has no power here. Just as a thought experiment: whom else should I vote for if not the racist xenophobe?

Give me proof he is a racist, sexist, racist? Pro tip, you can't.
Trump wasn't called any of these prior to running for office. Stand down shills, saged

Trump is like Hitler, and Hitler was a good man.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!?

All of those things are good.

he isnt falling down every other day about to die . he isnt stroking out during interviews. crows dont circle overhead where ever he goes waiting for a meal

>Trump is like Hitler
So they're both mass murderers? Ok it's official you guys are retarted if you vote trump.

How is banning muslims from entering your country to stop the chance of happenings considered racist.
How is strengthening the border with Mexico to stop arms, drug and human trafficking considered racist.
These are all rational points for me.
Also woman love this man.
I don't get why people are butt hurt about Trump.

but i am a racist fascist sexist bigot so he is the candidate for me.

Because I hate faggots and niggers and anyone who supports Hillary.

Heil Trump!

Undoubtedly true.

Those are the reasons I'm voting for him though.

He got the better foreign policy

Gr8 b8 m8. I r8 8/8.

Fpbp

Hillary Clintons policies do nothing to stem the flow of illegal immigrants.

/thread

That's his real hair.

how

how the fuck

how the fuck does a thread like this have

HOW THE FUCK DOES A THREAD LIKE THIS HAVE 40+ REPLIES

C'MON SON

SAGE

The wall

>bigot
see image

We all expect he'll murder you, your family and other animals of your persuasion. It's a long shot, but worth it in the end.

bill of rights is a firewall against issues arising from alleged racism. Also, Clinton may be even more racist so it's a wash.

Better to vote on policies.

So what shall it be? do you join the diversity, or do you die here? JOIN! DIE! JOIN ! DIE!

Let Europe have their NWO. America first

FPBP

I'm a racist and sexist bigot. I'd also die to maintain the rights and constitution of this nation, even to protect niggers that are US citizens themselves.

I would kill you to protect our constitution. I would kill a god-fearing soldier to protect our constitution.
It is something that is very much worth killing and dying for.

Donald Trump has not committed or support any unconstitutional acts. He has made people who are traitors to our public very angry, so he can't be doing much wrong.
Hillary Clinton would shit on our constitution, she's a bigger racist than the media likes to say Trump is. She's a bigger bigot than anyone could image, even people who know already what a garbage piece of subhuman shit she is.

If you're an American citizen you have absolutely no justification for voting in a traitor.

A lot of people on Sup Forums claim to be fascists or Nazis, a lot of those people don't truly know what it means to be any of those things. The people who support the political correctness narrative as a tool to strip the freedom of others are Nazis reborn, they are true fascists and are enemies of this nation and its people.

>1 post by this Shill

>You have exactly 10 seconds to justify voting for a racist, fascist, sexist bigot like Donald Trump.
justified

What if I'm not voting for Trump?

Jews hate him, good enough for me.

Wow, you're a fast typer.

also, sage

You should go back to facebook

because all of those things are good now
welcome to 2016, faggot

he's not that carpetbagging scumbag Hillary Clinton

no better answer exists, she needs to just drop out already between her and Obama the dems will be ruined and need to be replaced

Kek wills it.

Plus, the alternative is Hillary which makes it pretty much a no-brainer.

You listed all the reasons why, faggot.

>welcome to [current year]
Isn't that the same stuff Trumpkins give Hillary Clinton supporters crap over?

Justify any of those four things you just called him and I'll bite on your bait.

You have 10 seconds to prove he is a racist.
>Latino here voting for Trump

Why is Sup Forums so stupid that they fall for the same weak bait again and again?
The people making these posts are Sup Forumsacks fucking with you. Same with most of the "CTR shill posts"
You retards are so easily triggered I sometimes wonder if I'm on Sup Forums or on fucking reddit.
We've had these posts since he announced his candidacy, and they get all the same responses.
Are you all newfags or just legitimately retarded?

>that'sthejoke.jpg

All of that stuff is self explanatory. If you can't see that, you're a lost cause.

Drumpfkins are so pathetic.

Pretty shitty joke then, Finland. If that's the best that Trumpkins can come up with, it's already over.

>CHad

Never mind, beat me to it

A bird has two wings. Both wings are still part of the same bird. If you wish to stop the bird you have to either get at the animal itself or clip both wings.

I support neither candidate and realize that "nationalism" is just another method of control and enslavement.

Stop the Criminal Hillary From Stealing the Election - Volunteer to be a Trump Election Observer

donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer

I'm a cis white male

I'm not voting trump because I'm not retarded

Even if he is all those things, he's still right.

i am a racist, fascist, sexist bigot

Because he's not Hillary.

Gary Johnson and Jill Stein are also running.

>meme candidates
Fuck off

Someone link me one example of Trump saying something racist.

Simple. I'm racist, want a modern American NSDAP equivalent, and my wife stays home to cook and clean.

GTFO faggot you have to go back.

To be fair Trump is a meme candidate.
But he's our meme candidate.
He IS the absolute madman foretold in the Ron Paul prophecy.

my digits confirm

Because those words mean nothing to me or anyone voting for him. Might as well get the true violence started, cause this tactic aint working anymore.

Better than a murderer

>Trump not a meme candidate.

Then are the only young people who support him, contrarian losers? Try again.

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/08/14/donald-trump-historic-trouncing-among-younger-voters-hillary-clinton-president-poll/88666746/

We're not stupid brainwashed cucks, like you.

You know how to make yourself look like a fuckin retard?

Make a claim and then refuse to back it up because it's "self-explanatory".

The most damning bit of evidence I have ever seen supporting the idea that those that lean hard to the left are fucking idiots is the simple fact that the most triggering thing you can say to them is "tell me why you believe that".

I'm not American but what is wrong with being a racist and a bigot? Also, he isn't fascist.

Yeah, tell him!!

>a racist, fascist, sexist bigot
that's why i'm voting for him tbqh senpai