I'm trying to understand the Black Israelites. From what I gather...

I'm trying to understand the Black Israelites. From what I gather, they're a black supremacy movement who believe that they are the true descendants of the tribes of Israel, and that white Jews are pretenders. Do their claims about their lineage actually have any evidence?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bfL1UzreWQY
independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/scientists-reveal-jewish-historys-forgotten-turkish-roots-a6992076.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herodian_dynasty
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, the largest piece of evidence they have is that Solomon married a queen of Kush (means Niggerland in Hebrew)

another of the failed kings of the jews. solomon was a bastard who killed his own people... ok that makes sense now

they wuz kangs who wuz hated by god and jews n sheeit . more reason to disregard it all

...and Solomon and his temple were punished for that.

Is that really it? Damn. So I guess they're a cult

Better than David

Saul was the only good king.

Blacks will regain their rightful clay, you false Jew.

DAS RITE

Black Hebrews make a Khazar Jew kid cry
youtube.com/watch?v=bfL1UzreWQY

we wuz kikes n shit

The real jews are european germanics, this group wuz created by CIA to destroy christian identity.

>Kush
I smoked that bitch like an oven

Kek that kid just couldn't even argue agianst them
Solomon was based, it wasn't his fault his son was retarded.

OP it's actually kind of funny you should mention that, because one of the race red pills is the genetic haplo groups.

Not only are blacks not related to the other races, at all, going back thousands of years, but the only race on the planet they share a haplo group with is: hebrews.

I say let em' loose, they probably have a valid claim. Niggers are hebrews' closest genetric ancestor and vice-versa. That's why they used nigger slave labor to built the pyramids; niggers are the original goyim.

Edomites features are a curse. Why would he be an edomite. The whole nation of edom is going to be destroyed. Secondly all of Judah was black. Solomon from the tribe of Judah Says in the first passage he is Black and comely which means black and beautiful. Solomon 1:5 I am BLACK but comely. O ye daughters of JERUSAELEM.

Jeremiah 14:2 Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languished, THEY ARE BLACK UNTO THE GROUND.

Lamentations 4:8 Their VISAGE is BLACKER than a COAL.

The entire tribe of Judah is and always will be BLACK. What Caucasian tribe do you know. Be honest with yourself.

How could could they hide among the Egyptians if they were red hair and blue eyes. Why would leprocy and red hair and red skin because their blood showed forth through it be a curse yet the savior of Israelites be exactly that?

cesar borgia Did nothing but fulfill prophecy by hiding the faces of the judges their of as described in Job 9:24

Samuel 1 16:12 doesnt even say that. They were shocked at esaus birth because he didnt look normal.

Samuel 1 16:12 And he sent, and brought him in. Now He was ruddy, and withal of a beautiful countenance and goodly to look to. And the LORD said, Arise, anoint him: for this is he.

Samuel 1 16:7 But the LORD said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because i have refused him: for the LORD seeth not as a man seeth; for man looketh on outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart.

It really makes you think.

Well David is described as redhead/red cheeked, and I'm not sure blacks can have red hair.

Nigga you a Khazar baby mothafucka DAS RIGHT

the sword of esau be pounding through yo spine boy THE KINGDOM, BITCH

I dealt with these ""People"" a couple of weeks ago.

>So you're saying the Jews and the Egyptians were black?
>That's right. The original sons were of African heritage.
>Despite that all of the genetic data says they were more than likely Arab?
>That's just the white man washing over our history.
>Well if that's the case, you should be thanking them. They washed over you people enslaving each other for far longer than we'd thought.

HEEBOES = HEBREWS
#WakeUp #BlackAmerica

Fucking Kike. You only had one true King who could have delivered you, and you murdered Him.

The Nation of Islam believes a similar thing

That black people are the historical jews, but the biblical Jacob created a savag race of white men who enslaved and oppressed them. The first tribes of these white men are the Israelites, who stole the blacks culture and named themselves the Jews.

YOU A FAKE JEW, BOY

YOU A CRYIN KHAZAR BITCH NIGGA

One thing the dindus are right about is that modern European Jews arent descendants of the original levantine israelite natives. Theyre mostly of Anotolian ancestry, plus a mix of other ethnicities Jews interacted with throughout the ages. The original Jews from Judea probably resembled lebanese christians, consdering they maintained most of their levantine racial stock while muslims levantines mixed with the arabid race during the islamic conquests.

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/scientists-reveal-jewish-historys-forgotten-turkish-roots-a6992076.html

w3 W@z J3wZ n $h3eiT

SHART IN THE MART

You have to be aware that in the Jewish faith, the Messiah is not a priest or prophet and he is not the divine human form of god on earth.

He is simply a king descended from David who was sent by god to rule over the kingdom of Israel and bring peace to the land for all Jews.

Jesus was not that man.

wait, Israel only had three kangz? saul, david and solomon

is that a JOKE

what a shitty "kingdom"

I fully support these niggers. It seem to me a very good idea, thank you OP.
I will research on the topic and spread some info to social media.
Israel need more black Israelites.

Which tribe are you, Sup Forums?

SHART IN THE MART

"Turkish roots"
Fucking idiots, back then there was no turkey and anatolia was basically white due to the caucus migration.
Jews and mesopotamians were white with somr brown admixture due to years of influx of caucasians from the north, partly due to the ice age during early human history suffering fluctuations of temperature over thousands of years.

Jesus was not a "sand-nigger", he was white. David is described as having a ruddy complexion in the Bible, specifically in Song of Solomon 5:10, see greentext for exact verse (same way vikings were described by Ibn Fadlan, on the Rus merchants at Itil, 922. See greentext for direct quote). Ruddy is synonymous with white. Jesus came from David's lineage, consequently making him ruddy (i.e. white) as well. David couldn't have been an ashkenazi jew (i.e. white-looking jew) seeing as they didn't exist at the time.

>My beloved is white and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand.
Song of Solomon 5:10

>I have seen the Rus as they came on their merchant journeys and encamped by the Itil. I have never seen more perfect physical specimens, tall as date palms, blond and ruddy;
Ibn Fadlan, on the Rus merchants at Itil, 922.

And before anyone can make the "Jesus was born in the middle-east" fallacy, read this. Just because Jesus was born in the middle-east that doesn't prove he was of arab/jewish descent. They will probably say the same about George Washington 100 years from now, when only spics live in America. I guess that proves that he was a spic.

The entire area surrounding the mediterrenean were inhabited by white settlers 2000 years ago. Do you think the Romans were shitskins too?

The white race is God's chosen people. Not niggers, not """"jews"""". Niggers are pre-adamite beasts just like the orientals and all the mongrels inbetween, and the """"jews"""" are of the cursed offspring of the serpent-hybrid Cain whose father is Satan.

WE WUZ SLAVES AND SHIET

WE WUZ EVERYONE

Here's a picture showing the migration of the 10 lost tribes of Israel.

No, it's based on Easu being White because he had red hair(a White/European feature) while Jacob/Israel was Black. But both were White Nordics so it's a moot point. The Edomites did however try to infiltrate and control ancient Roman Judaea through sedition. John Hyrcanus forcibly converted the Edomites to Pharisaism during the Maccabees as auxiliries to fight in the war against the Selecuid Antiochus V Epiphanes later on when the Romans(the general Pompei) conquered Judaea they set up and established a foreign Edomite/Idumaean dynasty to rule over Judaea called the Herodian dynasty starting with Herod the Great who in the Bible in the New Testament initiated the Massacre of the Innocents as to exterminate baby Jesus fearing the Judaeans would see him as a legitimate native Judaean ruler instead of the foreign Edomite ruler Herod. the extrabiblical historian and ethnographer Strabo writes that the Edomites inhabited the Western portions of Judaea, and that the Edomites and Judaeans are a different race with Edomites descending from Arabian Nabateans while ethnic Judaeans/Israelites descend from Egyptians(interesting to note the Bible claims the Philistines also descend from Egyptians.)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herodian_dynasty
Strabo, Geography 16.2.34
Psalms 137:7-9

>Judaism stolen from Babylonian religions
>Babylonians would routinely use astrological observations in a metaphorical sense that became associated with religion over time

What does it matter?

We are more powerful now than any god, even if it were true we could kill god and take his power.
But Magic doesn't exist so there is no god, no power.

Do you also go nuts when a rabbit gets pulled out of a hat?

Touche
I dont believe Jews will maintain their stranglehold on power for long though. Your ilk will have a maximum of 30 years before someone else will challenges your peoples dominance over the worlds economic and political system. AI and genetic engineering will be possible within a few decades and China is too redpilled to let morals to get in the way of progress. Todays Jews will look like Nignogs to the next generation of enhanced human beings, who will have average IQs of geniuses. Jews even today are being threatened by the Chinese elite, who are pushing their kids to rival the Jew elite. Jews used to win every chopin competition in the 20th century and now young Chinese pianists regurlarly dominate. The balance of power is already shifting to the east. And that trend will strengthen once we have techs that could create designer babies. China is investing alot inorder to become a genetic engineering superpower

Solomon 1 is narrated from the perspective of a woman. 1:13 "A bundle of myrrh is my well-beloved unto me; he shall lie all night betwixt my breasts". and look, she says her lover is "fair".

Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

Behold, thou art fair, my beloved, yea, pleasant: also our bed is green.

the "black" in those other verses is a figurative term for mournful/miserable. As in "mourneth", "Lamentations".

I appreciate the WE rigor but these examples don't work. Also you niggers believe that King James was black because you like the KJV so much lmao

Touche
I dont believe Jews will maintain their stranglehold on power for long though. Your ilk will have a maximum of 30 years before someone else will challenge your peoples dominance over the worlds economic and political system. AI and genetic engineering will be possible within a few decades and China is too redpilled to let morals to get in the way of progress. Todays Jews will look like Nignogs when compared to the next generation of enhanced human beings, who will have average IQs in the 140s. Many Jews even today are being outcompeted by the growing Chinese elite, who are pushing their kids to be better and smarter. Jews used to win most global piano competition in the 20th century and now young Chinese pianists regurlarly dominate. The balance of power is already shifting to the east. And that trend will strengthen once we have techs that could create designer babies. China is investing billions in Genetic engineering inorder to become a genetic engineering superpower. Nothing lasts juden.

watch the louis theroux documentary on them...they are fucking crazy

Blacks will sit like effendi and eat, Crackas will plough fields while Blacks will plough Crackas wife.Future belongs to the chosen ones!

This was in PA kek