Why are right wing moralfags so brainless?

Why are right wing moralfags so brainless?

They literally want to go back in the past even though outdated systems have failed and dont work.

Bad people arent gonna stop themselves, laws arent gonna stop intelligent people. And anyone intelligent wont stop himself from taking advantage of emotional moralfag morons for profit because it is literally profit with no loss ;^)

But i guess stupid people cant really deal with complex things like those and just sit on their ass and say "dese ppl are ebil and bad"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wot a shit post wew laddie

First day here, eh?
Enjoy your stay and don't worry, your retarded views will soon change.

Human society is based on reciprocity and mutual non-aggression pacts, if you don't understand that get bent.

Babies first post how cute

>still playing WoW
>calls others brainless

Oh that is cute ;^)

I am mainly here to laugh at right wing cucks, especially once it becomes known that a homo furfag predicted the result of the US election from last october while Sup Forumstards were drooling after a moron xD

I think that was the most generalized statement I've read on Sup Forums

literally 0 specifics with 0 context

>Liberals claim to be peaceful
>Liberals claim to be compassionate
>Liberals claim to be against war
>Liberals claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

I tried to keep it simple since the right wing tard mind isnt capable of comprehending anything beyond generalizations.

Leave psychological analysis and human behavior to the left ;^)

>Drumpf drone so desperate his moron of a candidate is losing he has gone full damage control since the morning spamming that post everywhere
Loud minorities xD

What the fuck are you on about? It's like you're trying to make a point in there but not quite able. You ridicule decency at the same time you advocate nothing, just some moral relativism. It's almost like you're Jewish, but too stupid. So, are you a woman?

>You ridicule decency
You mean retardation, delusions and unrealistic world view ;^)
Yeah those things are to be ridiculed

>you advocate nothing
There are superior systems such as mutual profit, but i am here to laugh at right wing retards, not start conversations with people with limited minds that are unable to grasp some concepts such as human behavior and norm not being le good thing :\

Οk, οτι πεις.

Dear newfag, please stay and lurk.
Don't get bored of this board, read and learn, you will be one of us in a few months.

Might want to read the posts after that.

i ve been here for years and unlike you, i dont need big daddy drumpf or hitler to tell me how to live my live or show me how the world works because i have a functioning brain and i am not a submissive omega to listen to other people's dominant looking idiocy

Though i am a sub bottom at bed :I

U should not talk about other country´s their politics when your own country is a shithole

The liberal anything-goes mentality sounds great until you realize it's being used to destabilize society in order to turn it into a totalitarian police state.

It's a weaponized ideology. Yuri will explain how it was used to take over half the world last century:

youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g

Because a literaly fantasy land where everyone si nice and moral is somehow possible xD

Yeah sorry, anything goes mentality>literal fantasy land ;^)

Oh you forget, i am not a worthless cuck like most of you so i dont give a shit about greece or any country for that matter unless i have a tangible profit ;^)

Cuz you know, i dont need to emotionally connect my self with countries or some ancestor's achievements since i dont need that ego boost

BECAUSE WE HAVE TO PAY YOUR DEBTS NOW

YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

PAY DEBTS
A
Y

D
E
B
T
S

HAIL SYLVANAS
WARCHIEF
OF
THE
HORDE

Then go for the mainstream ideas and never question authority, because the dominant idiocy is what you are following.
I'm only asking you to have an open mind.

I actually like Sylvanas as a warchief, we are finally having a non moralfag retard muh honor moron as a warchief. (Garrosh was an emotional moron with daddy issues and a special version moralfag)

She doesnt care about that shit, she will be focused at exterminating the alliance with cunning plans, traps and "illegal" weapons liek the plague.

i can fucking wait :DDD

What you are actually asking is to limit my mind to enter in some pleasant delusion.

Because you are unable to comprehend human behavior and other not so simple subjects and need to use generalizations and statistics instead.

You simply cant be saved

Nah, money goes to me. I am keeping all of it till i move to US :3

My God you're so smart!
All your arguments like: >you guys are dumb
>I'm way smarter
It all makes sense now!
Thank you for showing me the light!
It feels great to be a leftist fag!

XD FUCKING EPIC BAIT YOU REALLY GOT US THIS TIME, THIS IS THE RIGHT PROXY MAN, THIS IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM THE SAME THREAD THE LAST 20 TIMES XD

Poor you, you think i would bother with Sup Forumstards aka wasting my time for anything other than b8ing with the truth

If you want arguments just go ask wowg, i have carved walls of text in their delusional minds because truth when revealed, has a hard time letting you stay in complete delusions, it will nag you forever unless you go to Sup Forums to get your mutual delusions support and feel right ;^)

Something i dont need to, because support from others was never something that was related to being right

Avoiding a conversation because you know your argument is weak. All these users have provided links and info and yet you sit and act superior. Always dodging the question. Quite expected desu.

Let me add whatever "trolling" you're doing to get "reactions" is really immature and stupid.

>Being this new :3

PAY DENBTS

Exactly what i expected

Pay debts.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe
C°:

Try paying your debts, Greece, then maybe people will give a fuck about what you have to say.

>conflates past systems with past technologies
>they lost, therefore they failed
Fucking leftists

Buzzword nonsense, and it's amazing seeing as which the leftist EU destroyed your country