Why do white people love the filthy, stinky, loud, violent, ugly animal known as the d*g...

Why do white people love the filthy, stinky, loud, violent, ugly animal known as the d*g? literally every other culture sees d*gs as shit tier animals but whites literally sleep with d*gs in the same bed and let them run around their house.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9uAAP3PbkRI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dogs are valuable assets, they can guard your home, guard your family, help you hunt and generally keep you company. There's a reason why Europe, a dog-loving region, became so successful while anti-dog shitholes like the middle-east are perpetually stuck in filth and destitution.

tbf we could say the same about jews

Did she ever upload a video of her fucking her doggo? I saw the pissing video and it was kino

Because they're great... For example, dogs and jews are both animals, but dogs are loyal, cute, smart, funny.

>they can guard your home

Not really.

>guard your family

Yeah by eating your babies lol

>keep you company

Absolute state of you if you need a filthy dumb d*g to keep you company, I bet your house smells fucking terrible, has dog shit all over it, and you can't sleep because your stupid animal barks all day and night as nothing in particular

I wish north korea will nuke your shithole out of existence

>north korea
>in conflict with israel

Lobotomize yourself d*gcuck

>it's dog-hating kike again
go fuck more cats in the desert faggot

I dont care who nukes you. Just dont insult my sweet doggos. Fucking subhuman!

>Fucking subhuman!

Says the guy sleeping with fleabags who will literally eat you if you don't give them enough food

Humans will eat humans too, given enough time. Educate yourself before talking you shitface.

I know that cannibalism is acceptable in Germany but in the rest of the world it isn't

Hitler was right.

Yeah he was right when he told the SS to kill their d*gs with their bare hands.

Kys

Mashallah Israel

>Pitbulls are all dogs

No way, Hitler loved dogs

Hunting dogs and guard dogs are absolutely based. I don't really consider them my friends but they love to work and can be incredibly useful. I want to get a bloodhound scent dog someday.

I grew up with a giant rottweiler that frightened the thugs and a springer spaniel that robotically searched for prey at all times.

Because white girls fuck dogs

Hello CF

Sucking babycockblood does not count?

The girl in OP photo actually made a video about it.

Something is seriously wrong with them. They hate niggers because they are dirty or violent yet they sleep with animals that literally roll in mud all day and eat each other's shit.

Why do American people love the filthy, stinky, loud, violent, ugly animal known as the j*w?
literally every other culture sees j*ws as shit tier animals but americans literally let their wives sleep with j*ws in the same bed and let them run around whitehouse.

>j*ps in charge of originality

Wtf

youtube.com/watch?v=9uAAP3PbkRI

>being afraid of dogs

I'm not afraid, every time a stupid d*g barks at me or stands in my way I kick his stupid face to teach him a lesson.

Agreed.

Noisy, greedy, make your entire house stink, get hair fucking everywhere, have to get up in the middle of the night at the prompting of their barking to let them outside so they don't piss/shit on your floor, have to walk them twice a day and pick up their shit.

Why does anyone think owning one of these creatures is a good idea?

Oh yeah, and they get fleas which then infest your house. Can't forget about that one.

>she made this for earning $400

They keep filthy semites away

Jews hate dog cuz they dont give any gain uu

They are good hunting companions, they can be used to sniff out undesirables in hiding, they can also be used in war to hunt down fleeing animals.

Although you're a jew, only white people are disgusting enough and have no integrity that they kiss dogs and let dogs lick their mouths like they're some kind of another human.

What kind of dogs are you around nigga?

She's fucking vile. Also, she tricked strangers into smelling her fingers, after she fapped, to show off her new "colleague".

What year are you lot living in?

born in '89 raised by a guy that was born in '58 that was adopted by some dude from 1912 or some shit

not liking dogs is a sign of being a filthy muslim
preferring cats to dogs is a sign of being a massive pussy

t. low self-esteem

Spot the fucking arab XD Shouldn't you run from IDF now faggot?

Looks like Schlomo got btfo by some based white man's dog.

>animals that literally roll in mud all day and eat each other's shit
Sounds more like a nigger than a dog to me

did you watch her video user?

Because your poisonous influence on Our societies through the years degrading Our Souls ye cunts.

Lol I have a video of a white girl fucking a dog on my computer

the vast majority of cats are pricks and you know it

that one based cat you've seen in your entire life is the coolest pet ever but you can't expect your kitten to become that

Because she loves me, that simple

dogs on the internet =/= dogs in real life

>Why do white people love the filthy, stinky, loud, violent, ugly animal known as the d*g?

Because in civilized countries there are no feral dogs that are roaming public streets. All dogs are pets or even have professional use. In undeveloped countries there are no functioning institutions that keep pests under control and thus dogs are considered vermin.

>he hates wieners

Faggot.

Well dogs aren’t jews so there’s that.

ike with dogs, there are different breeds of cats.
Those have different traits.
Just by the right cat and you're fine.
Persians are known to be the most owner oriented.
So you will have a cat that loves you like a dog but still is independent enough to take care of itself.

brought a tear to my eye

cats are truly the masterrace

gonna go pet my cat now

I hope there's a mix up and the air force roof knocks your house, you soy chugging fruit.

guess rats don't like dogs, duh

>Noisy, greedy, make your entire house stink, get hair fucking everywhere
Sounds like a jew.

>Why do white people love the filthy, stinky, loud, violent, ugly animals?
White guilt and an obsession with being "progressive"

I didn't know people in the west bank used Sup Forums

they can literally be trained to sniff out types of cancer.

They're referred to as man's best friend for a reason.

Can they smell out the filthy kike?

yes, man's best friend. now look at op's flag.

t. mudslime

Sure. That's why OP is afraid.

I am not OP, I like dogs too. When I get my own apartment I will get a dog and hopefully stop feeling so lonely.

I hope you have a good weekend

WTF I am antisemite now

Look, now the jew is trying to blend in.

Ashkenazi masterrace has spoken.

>now

Says the kike. Gas yourself already shlomo. A dog is more worthy than 6 million jews.

>implying

It's probably an Arab, only Muslims are dumb and disturbed enough to hate dogs.

Welcome to the real world Cletus, muslims and jews are the exact same thing, except jews rule the world.

t. Mustafa Ahmed Muhammad al bin baba

>say something bad about jews
>burger flag immediately rushes in to deflect attacks towards muslims
Howling right now

t. Issaiah Burgerberg

What dude im jewish too and i have 3 dog not because this jew dont like dog every jew dont like dog and sorry for the bad english but im montreal french speaker jew

This unironically tbqh

except all cultures made use of dogs

inviting dogs into your own house is a recent happening by wh*Te subhumans during the past 50-60 years

Why are canadians always so fucking retarded? Just crazy

how is that fucking retarded?

Virtually every culture made use of dogs for hunting, guarding or shepherding, only wh*Tes in the past 50-60 years decided to bring dirty dogs inside their homes, sleep with them, kiss them on the mouth etc. it's completely disgusting

They're cleaner than brown niggers like you, go wipe your ass with your bare hands then eat with it

considering niggers do the same to dogs as what I described wh*Tes do, you're wrong

of course its a israeli flag that hates dogs. Ill rip your tounge out and feed it to my dog if i ever see you

You hungry for white cock aren't you?

I wouldn't mind fucking a female looking white trap, I've already been with lots of women so it wouldn't matter to me. Though, female passing traps hardly exist.

Dogs were vital bear alarms for early human civilization.

Only whites are civilized enough to come up with the idea that dogs can be cleaned regularly.

You're not white.

What does being a muslim have to do with dogs?
I myself was beaten by german shepard as a kid, so i’m not very fond of them, i should say. I like welsh korgis though, retrievers, shibas and chow chows, the good dogs, i guess. But there is something to being a sicko, if you like cats and dogs, to be honest. I’ve met a lot of crazy people with dogs, i guess because dogs dont call them crazy, thats why

Did I say I came up with it?

I like cats a lot more, dogs are just high maintenance and dirty, they make the entire house smell like wet dog. I had a st bernard growing up and by god it smelled like crap, felt embarrassed any time we had guests over. Was fucking disgusting how my father/mother would also let the dog lick their faces. Wh*Toids are truly subhumans.

t zhang johnson, hapa supreme

fully white, I just hate the culture of dog kissing

animals should be kept as servants, not as equals

I too like to project my insecurities. Why is dog smarter than me?

you are a fucking soulless gook insect, and any dog is more valuable than your entire pathetic race

>muh your a gook
asians here do the exact same thing and have the exact same culture of disgusting dog kissing

GRUGBERG HATE FRIENDLY WOLF! GRUGBERG SMASH