I've been reading Rebirth

I've been reading Rebirth.

Wonder Woman's actually pretty cool when she isn't written like an edgelord.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V354SFzDwMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OH BOY ANOTHER FUCKING ORIGIN STORY HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Steve's a cutie

You thought you knew the actual origin? Heh. *snort* Get a load of this kid, guys. Maybe you should buy the new issue for the REAL NEVER BEFORE SEEN 100% TRUE ORIGIN of capeshithero #1654.

I want to protect him.

you couldn't protect yourself from your own urine stains.

Protect him emotionally.

So do we have two Wonder Women running around DC right now? Which Earth is this one? So we back to you aren't a real woman since you made from clay and can't have kids since you're a golem actually. So this WW can sex Billy Batson no problem right, Sup Forums?

>Woman of Murder

>rebirth
>just tell the same stories over and over again
>we have old superman and not-superman and chinese superman

She can have sex with Billy regardless.

Get lost drone. Marvel is doing exactly the same thing, just changing the characters's sex. Enjoy your shitty Bendis .

What happened to his clothes?

They "treated" his "wounds" after the plane crash.

All of them or just Di?

Didn't Max Lord becoming a bad guy really piss people off?

Compassionate Diana > "GRRR I'M A STRNG INDIE WMN WARRIR" Diana any day of the week

I wanna fuck Steve :3

Don't we all.

Sure lets reinforce the narrative that each new Wonder Woman writer will ignore the previous run and retcon it and pretend that it no longer exists. Rucka is what is wrong with Wonder Woman writers. They are all a bunch of retcon trigger happy cunts.

The difference is that Rucka thinks he's real life Diana Prince.

The fact that Marvel is doing it doesn't mean DC doing it is good. Both Marvel and DC are trash and you're trash for reading them.

I'm entirely fine with tossing out the last two runs. Azzarello's was basically an Elseworld and the less said about Finch the better.

So does Chris-chan. Both create comics.

Well to be far it was revealed that the Nu52 wasnt what they thought it was. So Diana has to rediscover herself and so far nothing has been retconed yet.

Steve is best boy

Really makes you think.

WW has always been a hard character to write in comics mostly because of how badly the concept melds with the capeshit medium. She's supposed to be an extremely compassionate ambassador on a mission of peace but be honest, could you write a superhero book where the hero talks down every villain and converts them through dialogue? Of course not so they have her brandish a sword and act like a warrior most of the time which just makes her look like a paradoxical mess.

She also melds badly with cape comics because she can never actually accomplish her goal, she'll continue fighting for the rest of her publication history because if she succeeded in bringing peace and actually changing the world her story would have nowhere else to go.

>So does Chris-chan. Both create comics.
>The difference is that Rucka thinks he's real life Diana Prince.
So how long do you think it will take until Rucka comes out as TRANS and cosplay as Wonder Woman as a symbol of empowerment, Sup Forums?

They already retcon the reason why Diana left Themyscira, the color of Hippolyta's hair and Ares is probably going to be an edgelord again based on the direction this is going.

>She also melds badly with cape comics because she can never actually accomplish her goal, she'll continue fighting for the rest of her publication history because if she succeeded in bringing peace and actually changing the world her story would have nowhere else to go.
Is that really an issue? I mean Batman has the same problem with Gotham.

How is it the same problem with Batman and Gotham? Sure they both have a goal of saving something. Batman with Gotham and Wonder Woman with the world. But Wonder Woman is mainly punching, snapping necks and cutting her problems away while claiming to be a peace loving ambassador from an elitist society that thinks they are better than you and know more about the affairs of the world than you. Quite a hypocrite really.

Unlike Wonder Woman, Batman is actually supporting and helping Gotham both financially and physically. He donates to the GCPD so that they can have better equipment. He created several scholarships so that its kids can get a free college education. Not to mention the thousands of jobs that he created and the various charities that he does. Batman never claimed to be a peace loving hippie. He will outright break you arms and legs if it means protecting Gotham.

It's only her fourth in 5 years.

Azz, Liz, Morrison, Rucka

We don't.

I think it mostly has to do with what a pointless situation they make gotham out to be with it being flooded with the criminally insane and all the occult shit it was founded on, so it doesn't bother me as much in Batman's case.

>Azz
It was when the entire universe got rebooted and Wally became black, Alan became a gay Earth 2 resident, and the Kents are dead. It is honestly a free pass since the entire universe outside of Batman and Green Lantern were rebooted and retconned.

>Morrison
That takes place on Earth One. It honestly doesn't count.

>Implying Steve won't go down on you and slurp you for all you're worth while finishing with a smile saying there's nothing from you he wouldn't take in
>'B - But I just peed from there...'
>He sees nothing dirty about you, user

If he has Movie verse Steve Roger's personality, forget Diana, I want me some Mr Trevor.

You are retarded then, commenting on a subject, that you don't give a damn about it.

They should do a Marvel/ DC crossover which is just Captain America washing up on Themyscira

Daaaaamn, they gave him actual pubic hair?

The Art was great
The writing sucked to high hell I dropped this title

>It's only her fourth in 5 years.
>ONLY

Diana can talk to animals but she can't speak English?

I kind of get what he's saying.
Diana seems to bring forth the idea of redeeming her villains more than anyone else. We joke about the recidivism rate of Batman's rogues gallery sure, but he just wants to stop them, not cure them. Diana wants to cure evil, and even when you get a run that goes "Giganta has given up a life of crime! The system works!" six months later it's undone.

>Diana wears stars and stripes because she thinks that's how everyone in Man's World dresses because of Steve

I just started to read comics around this time and didn't even know who he was

Are the rabbits giving her lessons in English grammar?

>those booty shorts
What a slut

But Max was always a bad guy.
He only stopped when his plans went downhill and that was just for a bit.

At least when WW snaps some assholes neck she can say that particular threat is ended. Gotham will never improve no matter how many thugs Batman beats up or how many charitable donations Bruce makes.

I'd read the fuck out of that in all honesty.

The artist is pretty clearly taking cues from Chris Pine. I approve.

delte this, Steve is pure

It's not surprising.

As much as I loved Azz's run it's such a wild departure from her established history that it could have passed as a standalone Elseworld story. If they're bringing back parts of the old DC Universe Wondy was bound to have her new origins retconned.

>White Steve
This is cutural appropiation

Please no bait, senpai. I love you just the way you are and I'll give you attention. You don't need to shitpost for attention.

Diana is looking a little dark skinned in this.

¿Por qué no los dos?

Well she lives on an island so of course she has a tan

>YOU WILL NEVER HAVE WONDER WOMAN HOLD YOU WHEN YOU CRY

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. I thought the stuff that Azz brought in had so much potential but it bucked the established history too much.

If anything, this "Year One" is DC's Mea Culpa to Rucka.

youtube.com/watch?v=V354SFzDwMc

Why do you remind me

>you will never hold and comfort Steve while he cries on your shoulder

That was Nu52 bullshit and thus doesn't count.

This is the worst feel

Why is Steve so perfect?

Holy shit, Sup Forums. Stop being an easy slut. There has not been even 5 issue yet and you guys are already slobbering on Rebirthed Steve's dick.

>you'll never sit on that teetering edge of fear, comfort, and arousal because this might happen.

Steve's getting blacked too? Knowing Sup Forums and this site in general, anons will have significantly less problems with this.

Steve is 10/10 boyfriend material, I'm glad they're bringing him back.

nothing will top Sup Forums falling for Sark from Aquaman, dude was in like 6 pages