Have you ever appropriated culture?

Have you ever appropriated culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

never, as i descend from the nordic romans and therefore need not steal other peoples' achievements

You're speaking English so you have appropriated Anglo culture, you swine.

Does anyone else find it hilarious how this ordinary white person could rise to the head of some black civil rights organisation?

I mean, how fucking thin is that nigger bell curve lmao

english is a nordic language, created when the nordic normans culturally obliterated the nordic angles and saxons. the latin influence stems from the nordic romans

>Have you ever appropriated culture?
Yes, but it's tons of fun. Culture is meant to be shared. I mean. I can't think of anything more sad than nobody wanting to learn a certain language or participate in a nation's culture.

I will not tolerate these lies.

Didn't brush my teeth for a week one time, can you find it in your heart to forgive me?

All those turks who pretend to be black

dunno if it's appropriating since my mother is half native but I've learnt some Tzeltal and both me and my sister have always been in cultural parades dressed in traditional clothes.
My sister being a green eyed blonde pale girl and me a light brown hair/beard. Last year my sister was attacked because the tourism council of our town put her on social media and in banners to represent the festivity and many people raged against my sister telling that she had no right to wear those clothes and that the council was misrepresenting the people. Funny enough the girl that started all up was a brown skinned middle aged woman that lives in mexico city and hasn't put a foot in our town

>my mom is half native
i'm sure she is lol

drinking red wine as we speak habibi

Never.

Austriae est imperare orbi universo.

So the answer is no.

My parents had a wall carpet so yeah

Dude everybody eats goulash.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM
There's your answer.

>my mother is half native

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck off.

> Funny enough the girl that started all up was a brown skinned middle aged woman that lives in mexico city and hasn't put a foot in our town
Why is Mexico a shitskin paradise?

>Why is Mexico a shitskin paradise?

Rude

hmmmm

bop

I once took a shit in an alley because there was no bathroom closeby and I really, really REALLY had to take a shit. Is this appropriating indian culture?

no, appropriation = adoption of cultural elements + institutional power