I'm growing stronger. Soon this country will be mine

Other urls found in this thread:

discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=2557
nypost.com/2016/08/13/anthony-weiner-caught-in-new-flirty-online-chat/
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
dailyxtra.com/world/news-and-ideas/news/pakistan-gay-man’s-paradise-104348
christiantimes.com/article/new-clinton-emails-reveal-possible-links-between-state-dept-and-clinton-foundation/60740.htm
vladtepesblog.com/stephen-coughlin-red-pill-brief-all-10-videos
youtu.be/Ey-TRpkUiPI?t=4082
youtu.be/Ey-TRpkUiPI?t=2788
youtu.be/Ey-TRpkUiPI?t=4316
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This dick will be yours slut

oh shutup.

>mfw Trump gets elected and she's on the first plane to Iraq to be deported
Like those movies where some parasitic scumbag gets thrown out into the real world and everybody cheers

Why is Huma so damn important? What does she even do?

i'd submit to her only personally, nation needs a leader not a woman

She's the link between Clinton and the radical Islamists funding her (Saudis and Qataris mostly).

Just remember she was only briefly in the US (just to be born and be eligible for various things) and was then raised in Saudi Arabia until she turned 18, at which point she went to College and immediately started working for Clinton at the White House.

Someone more crazy than me would say her entire life has been planned from the start and her father, an Indian Muslim who focused entirely on "inter-faith relationships" had put things in motion with his Saudi paymasters since before she was born.

nothing she is an assistant.
Sup Forums and /r/the_donald need something to target because the orange clown keeps saying completely stupid shit over and over again. not to mentioned NYT revealed that he is russian puppet.

>She's the link between Clinton and the radical Islamists funding her
100% made up lie.
most a proof.

3/10

Would bang. Rough anal only.

Enjoy Sharia Law, Amerifats. Too bad you'll all lose weight because bacon will be banned.

Islamic Internet Defense Force springs into action

oh look at that. haven't seen that image in a while. and by while i mean 3 hours.

All the liberals arts and feminist studies in the world does not a matriarchy make. Ill be excited when I finally see women doing something that isnt dependent on men to provide. Was told women are equal since birth but I am still waiting on that.

Considering she has ties to muslim fanatics.
This. Spot on Greekbro.
Here's your proof stupid paki.

>Saleha Mahmood Abedin, her mother is a member of the Muslim Brotherhood’s female division the “Muslim Sisterhood” Hillary's aide's mom is law professor in Jeddah Saudi Arabia
more info on mom discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=2557 gold mine info wants strict sharia

>Syed Zainul Abedin, her father (died 1993), Huma was two they moved to Saudi Arabia. According to Walid Shoebat, a former member of the Muslim Brotherhood, now a peace activist, writes, “The Abedins for decades were actually serving a foreign entity, the government of Saudi Arabia’s Ministry of Islamic Affairs, and not American Democracy as President Obama stated.”

Our master plan all along.
can't stump the eternal latin

>discoverthenetworks.org

Who is this young man?

>Abedin married to Anthony Weiner, NYC politician, critics have attacked Trump for describing Weiner as a “perv”, Weiner was caught up in the sexting scandal under Carlos Danger, Weiner resigned from Congress on June 23, 2011.

Yet you expect the kuffar to believe you when the only thing that comes out of your mouth is shit.

>Abedin married to Anthony Weiner
i feel sorry for. i really do. same reason i feel sorry for hilary.

>Weiner as a “perv”
dont disagrees with that. also who the fuck marries a guy named "weiner".

Wow you totally swayed my opinion. I'm mohammad-al-pigfucker now

oh... silly child.

>Abedin family business, the journal of Muslim Minority Affairs, related to Institute of Muslim Minority Affairs. The Institute of Muslim Minority Affairs is an organization founded in Saudi Arabia by al Qaeda financier Abdullah Omar Naseef. Huma served as an assistant editor for 12 years.

You want more proof Paki? Enjoy inbreeding.

70% of Pakistanis are inbred.
67% of Saudi Arabians are inbred.
64% of those living in Jordan and Kuwait are inbred.
63% of Sudanese are inbred.
60% of Iraqis are inbred.
54% of Muslims in the United Arab Emirates and Qatar are inbred.
25-30% of those in Turkey are inbred.
In England, at least 55% of Pakistani immigrants are married to their first cousins.
In Denmark the number of inbred Pakistani immigrants is around 40%.

i would totally tap that corporate whore

did i said i wanted to change your opinion?
buddy you, your opinion and your meme folder don't mean shit to me.

I'd open a 401K in her ass.

*copy/paste intensifies*

>did i said i wanted to change your opinion?
You're not a true muslim if you didn't

Funny you say that, she married a Jew. And he was caught recently in another sexting scandal.

nypost.com/2016/08/13/anthony-weiner-caught-in-new-flirty-online-chat/

First he was Carlos Danger. Now — in yet another sexting scandal — he’s a randy “mongoose.” Sext fiend Anthony Weiner boasted of his animal prowess — claiming he was “deceptively strong ... like a mongoose” — and gave his cellphone number to a college student during a flirty, private online chat on a recent trip to Los Angeles, The Post has learned.

How do we stop her?

Shills are getting pretty desperate

Have to make sure you vote I guess. She's definitely going to rig the election but hopefully not enough

>Paki government houses Bin Laden
>give us more gibs USA

Look you fucking sandnigger, some of us know what you are. And your lies mean nothing to us.

Stop the Criminal Hillary From Stealing the Election - Volunteer to be a Trump Election Observer

donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer

The info is out in the open, Hillary's top aide has a questionable history and some weird ties, get this, Abedin had access to classified emails, which she didn't have clearance for, thanks to Hillary's email server, she even forwarded emails to a yahoo email account she shouldn't have.

>She's definitely going to rig the election
>an assistant has the power to rig the election of the second largest democracy
jesus. dude try get out of house more often.
this board did not used to have gullible neckbreads.

>Paki government houses Bin Laden
>he belives in the memes
he died in 2005 mate. from TB.

At least I can go outside without becoming a terrorist

Exactly, this, the inbred shithole of Pakistan was playing a super power for more gib me dats. The shock on their face when we went in and took out Bin Laden was strong.

2/3 companies running the electronic voting machines are high dollar donors to the CF.

>conman donald makes you donate before becoming a "Trump Election Observer"
>"im self funding my campaign"
you cannot make this shit up.

Hey, it's probably not the Pakis fault really his parents and grandparents were all related. Ever wonder why Pakis look a little messed up in the face, they love marrying their first cousin, generation after generation.

respond to pagan

what? that does not even makes any senses.
top class banter m8.

there is nothing to reply. its a completely retard comment. sorry i dont speak trump.

Yes of course, he was a good lil Muslim dindu nuffin, it's our fault he's trying to kill us, not his

proof?
an let me guess you gonna post from discoverthenetworks.org?

Better learn to ahmed. Your shithole of a country only exists because we allow it to.

>Your shithole of a country only exists because we allow it to
ah my sweet summer child.

Not hard to find pagan. Not private information.

if you guys are just going to jerk eachother off should i leave?

You know all about sweet summer children don't you ahmed? Huma definitely does.

what? pegan?

Abedin said she and Clinton used a private email accounts -- for government business, in part when the State Department server was down.

"I assumed it was OK to do," she said. “I didn't really think about the server until all the press reports in the last year-and-a-half came out.”
You shitted up the thread, so yea.

that comment makes no sense.

haha.. coming up with any real evidence is hard right?

You, and every other sandnigger deserve to die by the words in your own book. You are a polytheistic monkey.

Is that Mr. Grips?

It sounds like you guys are in need of a
*ahem*
liberation

heres a pro tip: when you loos the argument, just stop posting. no need to show the world what crying little bitches americans really are.

Abedin under FBI questioning was being elusive the whole time and covering her own ass and Hillary's, quite comical.

When questioned about how things were resolved, Abedin again responded with uncertainty. "I couldn't define to you exactly what [happened]—I don't recall any response other than once the system was back up and running, that it was... we just proceeded with business the way it was before."

why do you filthy mongrels like fucking animals so much

Go die filthy paki
Smelly fucks can't wait until we nuke you fuckers
Useless wastes of space

Pakistan is a gay man's paradise.

“Homosexuality is very common in Pakistan,” Sinaan tells me as the Muslim call to prayer rings out along the streets of Islamabad. “But homosexuality is mostly done by straight guys.”

dailyxtra.com/world/news-and-ideas/news/pakistan-gay-man’s-paradise-104348

Hillary's top aide Abedin brought up in Saudi Arabia, worked with terror financiers, amazing.

>Huma Abedin was brought up in Saudi Arabia and was subject to the influence of the very kind of Saudi individuals and groups supporting terrorism that Hillary Clinton has warned about. If Hillary is as concerned as she says about Saudi-funded terrorism and its export of radical Islamist ideology, she must fully address the real concern of many Americans that she may bring an individual susceptible to such ideology into the inner circle of the White House.

Abedin in the news yet again today, hiding emails it seems.

Band also tells the former aides to connect Gilbert Chagoury, a Lebanese-Nigerian billionaire and top donor of the Clinton Foundation, with the "key guy" in Lebanon. Abedin responded by pointing to Jeff Feltman, the eU.S. ambassador to the western Asian country at the time.

"No wonder Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin hid emails from the American people, the courts and Congress," Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said in a press release. "They show the Clinton Foundation, Clinton donors, and operatives worked with Hillary Clinton in potential violation of the law."

christiantimes.com/article/new-clinton-emails-reveal-possible-links-between-state-dept-and-clinton-foundation/60740.htm

>But homosexuality is mostly done by straight guys

Exactly this, that's why Pakistan is a gay paradise, guys think it's ok if you do the fucking with the same sex, means you're not gay, so they pound away gay bottoms like no ones business, till their parents arrange a marriage with their 1st cousin, this thinking is widespread there.

Isn't she like Hilldogs Doug Stamper?

Hillary Clinton is a carpetbagger and she needs to fucking pack it up so the democrats can stop embarrassing themselves, that change Obama promised, well he didn't deliver but the people are making the change now and we're all watching

Your country is worse than India, that's quite an accomplishment.

>This dick will be yours slut

+++

But why can't she keep her husband satisfied?

>The info is out in the open, Hillary's top aide has a questionable history and some weird ties, get this, Abedin had access to classified emails, which she didn't have clearance for, thanks to Hillary's email server, she even forwarded emails to a yahoo email account she shouldn't have.

Yuuuup!

>She's the link between Clinton and the radical Islamists funding her (Saudis and Qataris mostly).

That is a problem that runs much deeper than many can imagine. Listen to former FBI advisor Stephen Coughlin who eventually got fired from his position due to pressure by the Saudi government. You read correctly. A foreign government told the United States to dispose one of their experts on crime investigation.

vladtepesblog.com/stephen-coughlin-red-pill-brief-all-10-videos

>Hillary Clinton involvement
youtu.be/Ey-TRpkUiPI?t=4082

>how the First Amendment is sacrificed
youtu.be/Ey-TRpkUiPI?t=2788

>adjusting the constitution
youtu.be/Ey-TRpkUiPI?t=4316