How will the character of Han Solo be ruined by the upcoming film?

How will the character of Han Solo be ruined by the upcoming film?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kjEd3DpH_e0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he will go under a melanation procedure and be played by samuel l jackson while a tarantino character jerks off in the corner

For starters he didn't require a back story. He was just the mysterious badass evil guy that only cared about himself until the events of ANH changed him.
They can't make him a "hero" of this prequel and get away with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=kjEd3DpH_e0
They may be e-celebs but they're also right

They will introduce the proper gender pronoun Han should be referred to.

I saw somewhere that it turns out Han is not his real name.

yeah, they're going to retcon him being a TIE pilot before becoming a smuggler because we can't have sympathy for the evil patriarchy Empire .

Also why are we getting more fucking prequels when that's what everyone complained about before?

WTF HAM PUT THE GUN DOWN??????

The Disney people are retards who think the Kessel run thing was real. They're probably making the whole movie around while anybody with half a brain understood that Han Solo was just a blowhard loser who desperately needed cash.

The dog's name was Han.

Isn't Han a former Imperial officer?

EU no longer exists, kys nerd.

Wasn't the Kessel run canon in the EU too though?

Why is this picture of Drift0r always used?

By casting Emilia Clarke

no u

The EU are just books for fanboys, it doesn't exist to begin with to me. Apparently Disney dismissed the EU completely, probably because they didn't want to bother reading that stuff. They don't care about the dedicated fanboys since they will watch any turd wrapped in a SW package.

By forgetting to make the characters likeable again.

Thats all they fucking need to do.
We don't have any likeable characters from the force awakens, or rogue one, because they were too focused on giving everyone nostalgia boners.

And this movie is focused on the character these retards love the most, so of course its being all about how epic Han Solo is, instead of trying to make us care about him or his friends that are gonna die or never see again.

when it flops will they bring George back?

Not canon

>Implying George won't die next year.

Baykino when?

>Poe
>not likable

Just wait and see how bad they ruin Luke in The Last Jedi, then times that by 100

>Han: "I don't need help. I work alone."
>Female love interest: "You prefer to work solo, then? Heh, Solo. That should be your name."

Don't know, but I do know Lando's ruined by being played by Donald Glover.

Lando's supposed to be smooth, not "YO HOLD UP CHECK OUT THESE BEATS AND WHY DO WHITE PEOPLE GOTTA BE LIKE (fill in blank)?

Fun fact:She dies. After they have sex. He shoot first.

Luke dies. Count on it. Disney really wants every SW movie to be like Rogue One with teams of women and non-white humans fighting the evil white man.

And in the process they've pretty much already destroyed what Lucas created as a galaxy full of many species of life with humans of all kinds being only a small part of it.

>Han and female love interest finish having sex.
>Female love interest: "Wow, you're pretty handy with those hands."
>Han: "I guess that's why they call me Han...Solo."

Kind of, like, mildly underrated I guess, in a cheap "haha I get that reference to that extremely popular film" kind of way. Worth a (You), I suppose

He'll be a secret rebellion supporter his entire life who was secretly always a nice guy
His entire arc in the original movie about being a smuggler who only cares about himself but comes through in the end to help Luke will be entirely undermined because Disney needs to manufacture a story where he was always the heroic underdog

I need that rancor stuff to happen.

And you still didn't talk about her deadth. She was smashed by Han's Huge Gun.

han was a mystery man who came and went as he pleased. knowing too much about him will ruin the image of the character

He did get a lot of girls like Kenobi?

Turns out he was born a female.

if he and lando dont explore their boyhood together then im not sure I can watch such a racist bigoted movie

Look at this fucking cast.

Donald Glover is great casting desu
I like that dude from Zombieland
The dude cast as chewie actually looks like chewie

What's wrong?

Damn, Kat Dennings really let herself go.

Which one of those is supposed to be han?

Emilia Clarke is such a bad actor she can't even pretend to be touching the controls.

I really want to fatten up Kat Dennings unironically and sex her.

wtf, they're white

>Emilia Clarke is still employed

Did Ham always have a big head?

They won't let him die, not anymore. With Han out of the picture and Carrie in the ground they have to keep at least one of the original big three in the new movies.
Carrie was going to be that person but now she's dead, so Luke is safe for at least the next movie.

WTF is Woody lookin at?
Also Chewie is creeping on Emilia

fuck me, the baby rancor

it cant be worse than Rehash Awakens

Honestly, I really miss the days the prequels were coming out

Who gives a shit? Only George's stuff matters.

Thanks for pissing me off.