Give me one proof god exists

Give me one proof god exists

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2014-04-science-philosophy-collide-fine-tuned-universe.html
pleaseconvinceme.com/2013/the-minimal-facts-of-the-resurrection/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God didn't appear. He's eternal. Unlike the universe.

And whats the proof?

>Can I ask you something? You're a Christian, yeah?

No.

>Well, whadaya got the cross for, in your apartment?

It's a form of meditation.

>How's that?

I contemplate the moment in the garden; the idea of allowing your own crucifixion.

I'd consider myself a realist, alright? But in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist... I think human consciousness is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware. Nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself - we are creatures that should not exist by natural law... We are things that labor under the illusion of having a self, that accretion of sensory experience and feelings, programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody, when in fact everybody's nobody... I think the honorable thing for our species to do is to deny our programming. Stop reproducing, walk hand in hand into extinction - one last midnight, brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal.

>So... what's the point of getting' outta bed in the morning?

I tell myself I bear witness. But the real answer is that it's obviously my programming. And I lack the constitution for suicide.

Turn your pic around. The universe appearing out of nothing is not unlikely it's impossible. So there must be something else

The universe didn't appear out of nothing you nigger.

I agree, it's impossible. What are you suggesting, a shitskin israelite who lived 2000 years ago knew the answer?

Yes. Why do you object to that?

Because he claims he knows the answer yet shows us no proof. No amount of wiggling and copping out will get you out of the fact that you still have NO PROOF of anything

lol and that force MUST be a christian god

i honestly think it's more probable that this universe is literally the brain of some other being who lives in his own universe which is the brain of another being etc.

Because we don't believe everything we hear. The entire fucking premise of this board.

Prove to me that you exist
( you cannot)

this is why I never take Christians seriously
>Well, just believe me, God exists because I say so! No proofs but so what!

Syntax ERROR
God is prerequisite for excistence.
'proof'' is a notion that opperates within excistence, while God encompases existence. Therefore one cannot prove God.
But! With cogito ergo sum, existence itself has been proven, yet is left fundamentally unexplained. It is fundamentally unexplainable, ergo, we refer to that section as God.
Now stfu, and gtfo, you don't understand SHIT.
I can mathmaticly prove God for you: X^0=1 and X^infinity=1, ergo: 0=infinity -> Everything is Nothing. There you go, the fundamental paradox of existence and logic for you.
Mathmaticiens don't deal with it 0(nothing) and inf(everything), they work on top of it. Same goes for Physicists. Physics does not deal with the question WHAT energy is, they only work on top op that notion observing different forms of energy (kinetic, electrical w/e)
God=existence=0=infinity=energy.
Now go back into your corner and fuck yourself

Evidence. I won't pretend I can ever give you certain proof but I think the evidence points to it.

By deduction yes. If this universe is the brain of a being in another universe which is the brain of anoter being: Where does that being come from?

Pseudoscientific sophistical bullshit.

>fundamental metaphysics - Fix

Give me one proof, humans exist and I am not dreaming all this.

autism speaks

What evidence?

Also
>implying i was trying to be scientific, while i clearly stated this whole thing is outside the bounds of science

>everything we haven't know yet means hurr Durr God wills it

There isn't any

The universe existing, finetuning, life existing, objective morality, Christ's resurrection

>Where does that being come from?

you obivously dont vare since you're just going to say it's god so why would i bother aguiing my point

is it so hard to accept that there are some questions which have answers that humans can't exactly comprehend in our current intellectual state

Kill yourself

i can math too...

netherlands^2 = cuck faggot
sq root of cuck faggot = netherlands

>The universe existing
Doesn't prove anything

>Finetuning
The universe is in chaos

>Objective morality
According to who

>Christs resurrection
Show me the evidence of that

>outside the realm of science
>let me mathematically prove x

Fucking neck yourself.

drop acid with the thickness of molasses
you won't be asking for proof afterwards

No. It's at the core of my belief.

I can only confirm the existence of kek.

>Everything literally appeared out of nowhere for no reason

Both things are retarded and i cant believe that some people find time to argue about it when there are more important questions to ask

Done that, now what?

Why is this debate still fucking going on

Both sides are far too stubborn to give any ground, what's the fucking point in arguing.

is such thing common in romania?

all i'm finding in serbia is some stale shit, yet i'm 20km from the border

that is literally the worst answer i have ever heard

And God can appear out of nowhere?

Circular logic.

It's evidence for a creator

Extreme chaos. Yet against all odds places in there exist where life and intelligent life at that can form.

Everybody. That's why it's objective morality

The empty grave, his appearance afterwards, the testimony of the witnesses, the prophecies

Every human being subconsciously believes in the supernatural whether you like it or not.

no, it's not

> takes shit out of context
> Feels like winrar

Sounds like you want him to exist or you just want to tip your fedora, either way kys

Nothing's real.
We're all just brains in a vat stuck in a simulation by some more intelligent race of super aliens that would seem like God to us.
Where did they come from? I don't fucking know.

>he has not experienced God yet
Abandon yourself.

Extreme chaos on an infinite scale will produce absolutely everything.

Not the place. Try /his/.

Amateur

this is the power of Kek, witness me!

THE UNIVERSE
The belief that there was nothing and then suddenly the universe appeared from out of nowhere and made everything after that.
Don't understand the relevance of the gay thing. I don't see how that would prove or disprove anything
Makes perfect sense

>thinks seeing 5% of the universe and inverting a mathematical equation to explain the other 95% to describe the rest of the Universe is scientific
>in case that's not enough needs to billions of parallel multiverses to explain the mechanics of the current universe he lives in
>perfect sense

Oy vey good goyim.

>using his name in vain

>Is it hard to accept that there are things we can't explain
>No
>That's the worst answer I ever heard
What?

He's eternal. And unlike the universe he's not physical.

what's the context for that pic

>Prove to me that you exist
I am currently located approximately ,5 metres from my computer screen, a known, existent object.

Do that with god.

>against all odds there is someone that will win the lottery this week

>the odds of life occurring given every caveat that must be met is astronomically small but the chance of it occurring still exists

you are the proof of this

life is literally meaningless and you are are just an inhabitant of a seemingly tame section of an otherwise quiet galaxy, this is seriously the reddest pill you will swallow your whole life

the only reason we humans have existed to the point where we can question why we are here is because we havent been wiped out by an asteroid or volcano or whatever

>yet

All of the retards in God debates
>implying God has anything to do with logic
>implying logic is holy
>not understanding logic is based on a core paradox (everything=nothing)
>not getting that that core paradox which underlines logic, is the same notion as God

Google finetuning. You'll ind it better explained than I could

jesus was a shitskin

I disagree

He spoke through my ID

also check em

Eh, yes?
That's what I said, absolute chaos on an infinite scale will produce everything, which includes the conditions for life to exist and the life that follows.

aww man, that's super!

nobody gives a shit about the fucking gays

religion gives an objectivity to ethics

read kant and evola you FUCLS

Scientists use "ad" and "bc" for dates.

i dont think you know what finetuning is. If anything, it disproves the bible in many ways

Filling the gaps with the word "God" is just lazy

>muh unfounded beliefs tho

>you

Naturkonstanten are constant. The fact that they allow for life is the finetuning part

He has a point though.

There is absolutely no reason why you wouldn't be a filthy hedonist or a nihilist. If you realise the bleakness that you and the rest of humanity are nothing but a freak accident of nature you too would see no reason to exist or not to live it up while you can.

Because that's the western cultural norm?

How so?

Which gap? Deductions leave no gap otherwise they don't work.

I have zero idea where you're going. How does what you said object to God?

Harmonic DNA sequences which translate into perfect harmonious music - transcends into non-organic substances and mixtures. Golden ratio present everywhere, dictates every aspect of vision and structure.

Now go back to removing crosses from your churches, you absolute nigger.

Your mom lel

>Give me one proof
>proof
You first: Give me one proof that any event of your choice before 2015 actually happened.

>he's not physical.
How can you assign a gender to something thats not physical ?

Atheistic agnostic here.

If you want to be truly a rationalist, truly scientific, you have to acknowledge that god must be unmeasurable. This means the concept is unfalsifiable - at best you can say there may be one.

Now, as far as "which god is the correct god", well, since god cannot be experienced directly experienced by humans, we can safely say that zero percent of religions is correct.

>If you realise the bleakness that you and the rest of humanity are nothing but a freak accident of nature
I disagree with that already.

He wasn't, though. That doesn't mean he was European 1488-tier white, but we've seen what native Palestinians and so on look like.

And even if he was, would you really be so stupid as to ignore truth because of someone's skin?

Even Mo was white.

Connotation. We know God as the father and son (and holy ghost)
Of course it's not his gender

i am not sure what you are trying to argue but i do realise life is meaningless

that being said just because something (life) is meaningless doesn't mean it can't be fun and fulfilling.
as long as you try your absolute best to make it everything it can be then there is no reason to sink into a nihilistic depression

you don't need a creator to find meaning in life
we all feel pain, love, envy and general sadness the same

it will just be a different meaning

>God cannot be experienced
You filthy pleb

>Doesn't prove anything
Google the Leibnitzian Cosmological Argument

>The universe is in chaos
No, it isn't. phys.org/news/2014-04-science-philosophy-collide-fine-tuned-universe.html

>According to who
Do you actually think morality is subjective? If so, why would it be wrong to kill you?

>Show me the evidence of that
pleaseconvinceme.com/2013/the-minimal-facts-of-the-resurrection/

Allah has printed his proof in every man's hands

Are you claiming you have experienced god?

Christianity is a jewish slaver cult

God (gad) is literally one of the 12 tribes of israel

Wake up, sheeple

>since god cannot be experienced directly experienced by humans
That's not a valid premise. At the very least, you'll need to try to justify it before leaping ahead to your conclusion.

What do you disagree?

That evolution specially chose Earth and therefore implying design.

Or are you saying there is meaning to Life even though you accept a theory that basically says life is nothing but an illness of the universe a scourge that was not meant to be?

Or something else maybe?

uhuh

Why can't you fags just live your lives a good as possible instead of debating witch retarded book to follow.
When I die and beyond all odds get to meet Saint Peter at the gates and he tells me I've been a good soul all my life but didn't commit to this one fucking religion out of a thousand and therefor is denied entrance, I'd rather fucking hang out with Lou down under.

Any god who would'nt accept a good person into the afterlife depending on their beliefs while alive can suck it.

>Do you actually think morality is subjective? If so, why would it be wrong to kill you?

Ask any serial killer, cannibal or veteran.

>he has not
Poor fellow

Don't need to. Proof is a scientific concept, and science is the study of the natural world. God is supernatural thus scientific methods do not apply.

Thanks for playing.

i thought allah looked like a flacid dick

Yes he was. He was a fucking shitskin you retard, all proof leads to that conclusion.

Absolutely you can make it "fun" and "fulfilling" but at the end of the day it is meaningless.

You can say you lived a life but ultimately it is what it is, a freak accident, a product of chance over billions of years of trial and error.

>Why do you object to that

Because we barely understood anything of the universe surrounding us at that time. We didn't know what caused natural disasters, what caused disease, what the specks of light in the sky were. Why would you think some old Jewish kook would suddenly have all the answers to life, the universe, and everything. It's fucking stupid, and you're fucking stupid for buying into such an implausible, nonsensical ideology.

Take the virgin birth for instance, I assume that as a Christian you believe that? I always loved Hume's response to that.

"Which is more likely: that the whole natural order is suspended, or that a jewish minx should tell a lie?"

You're presupposing scientism is a valid method for discovering truth. Scientism is self-defeating.

Just because we really want something to be objective, or because we prefer objective morality to subjective morality doesn't mean it is objective.

>Don't need to. Proof is a scientific concept, and science is the study of the natural world. The flying spaghetti monster is supernatural thus scientific methods do not apply.

FTFY