It's in theaters, dumbass

WEED

post the orgy

Cam rip where

I am. Link when?

I guess some people just aren't ready.

Team America and South Park did this better and less stupidly also with puppets
Try again Rogen

I saw someone on twitter complaining that with the money they used on Sausage Party they could have made a bunch of stuff by women so I'm ready for more bitching for about a week til no one cares anymore.

STOP

Tumblr: movie sucks because it's sexist/homophobic/whatever I can get up in arms about!

Sup Forums: movie sucks because only Matt Stone and Trey Parker can do smart irreverent humor in animated movies.

>movie sucks because only Matt Stone and Trey Parker can do smart irreverent humor in animated movies.
Except literally nobody has said this.

>.webm of a movie that isn't even out on DVD yet

>what are camrips
It's out today. Expect a camrip tomorrow.

Camrips, stupid.

ech its like a pimple

>Sup Forums: movie sucks because only Matt Stone and Trey Parker can do smart irreverent humor in animated movies.

You nailed it buddy. The last thing this movie is going to be is smart and you know it.

well it's true

I still don't get how it's homophobic

nvr

You say that, but with this many critics saying that is good, it will at least be something.

>smart, irreverent humor
>Seth lol weeeeeeeeeed Rogan

statistically speaking, one of the hotdogs in that ten-pack should be trying to fit into a donut instead

I'm watching it in an hour and a half. $5 matinee niggas.

Saw it last night. I had a good time laughing. The theatre laughed pretty much all the way through as well.

Give it a chance and you'll like it. Hell, wait for the torrent and watch it if you have to.

keep on shillin'

no

>critics can't possibly be out of touch, right?
>Ghostbusters (2016)

>Seth Rogan
>smart