I can't be the only one who found her extremely hot. Her appearance, her animalistic behavior, I nearly came

I can't be the only one who found her extremely hot. Her appearance, her animalistic behavior, I nearly came.

I wonder how many people were attracted to her most recent comic apperance

Yep. Got hard.

what comic?

i was really disapointed when she got her new form for like the rest of the movie

I cant remember which issue but the first arc of justice league dark.
She was a naked decrepit old lady.

It is possible i am misremembering though

Looks like a guy.

Those eyebrows hnnhnnnh

She easily had the best visual design out of all the characters in the movie. Too bad they underused it severely. Probably because the makeup cost more than cheap CGI.

yeah i got the same feeling i get when my dog is in heat it was uncanny

Bog witch > belly dance ghostbusters witch

yup, hot as fuck.

4/10

Would not bang.

I want to lick her feet.

Cara Develigne is ugly as fuck

True.

I liked belly dancer mode just because Enchantress was nothing but pure sex appeal.

After teasing my dick the whole movie in her bog witch mode, she stops teasing and goes full goddess, strips down to almost nothing, starts doing seductive dances, and makes out with innocent, lonely men to transform them into her obedient slaves.

There was never a point in this movie where Enchantress wasn't boner-inducing.

Wrong

>seductive

Nothing about what she was doing was seductive. Looked like she was having a seizure from the neck down

Looks like Edward Cullen with long hair, tbqh.

How does it feel to be gay?

agreed, was happy she changed back when she fought against the squad.
but still weird that a magic caster would reduce herself to fighting in melee instead of just using her magic to destroy her enemies.
and deadshots bullets bounce off her, but a slash with a sword cuts her chest open long enough for harley to rip her heart out

fuck of, shadman

You and everyone else. It was a huge mistep. Here and her brother shoulda stayed in animistic forms. That would have been tight. Esp. if the brother was hot too.

Can you imagine how bad she must smell? Thousands of years of nasty dirty funk. That snootch must smell like Hell with Death following after it.

hahahhahaha

This.

The CGI was bad. Admit it. And this is coming from an actual gay.

I see no problem

The forehead lines throw me, makes me think she's Gollum.

Never smelled a rank pussy before, have you?
Who am I kidding, you've never even seen one in the wild, much less been close enough to catch a whiff. If you did, you'd realize there is a problem.

Magic sword bruh

Bitch looks like Pigpen in drag

No.

Your picture proves him right. She looks like a meth head.

Her first design was cool.
Her Second Form was lame as shit.
Also the voice was really bad and unfitting.

I don't know why her dumpster princess look did things to me, but it absolutely did. I don't even find the actress all that attractive, but something about her design put focus in just right right places and her body was hot as fuck.

Also aside from giving me a boner, her design just looked fucking cool. So glad that she went back to her based bog witch design for the final battle.

Are we going to have this shitty autistic thread every day now?

post webms

Not him, but it looked like the bad "head paste" CGI in Green Lantern.

In screenshots she looks like she has downs.
But holy shit in motion is she the hottest thing on the planet

She has a foot fetish. She'd probably like that.

>nearly
Get a load of this low-test faggot.

>Threads about her since the movie came out
>I can't be the only one

Fucking retard piece of shit

God damned I need hentai of her femdomming Harley and Katana

She looked sweet when she was silhouetted in the end fight

Enchantress is going to be responsible for all kinds of slob girl/hypno/dom fetishes I tell you what.

Yeah you really weren't the only one, pal.

I liked her dances because they felt like magic

The sword is one of the most powerful in the dc universe

Considering its the first use of magic in the franchise treating it with respect is more important then fapbait

Im pretty sure she was meant to at the end there

I agree the aura they gave her was perfect.

But the robed form made sense considering the context

I want a picture of her when she was crouching like an animal at the end all silhouetted with glowing eyes, that was hot as fuck

Sorry this is a thread for DChads

>in one movie DC has better female characters than 34 Disney marvel flicks

Would fuck and get a nasty infection that requires the amputation of my dick

She looks like Emma Watson's older, bitchier, party going sister.

Outside of the muties, i don't really find marvel women too fine.

I've shoved my face into the depths of a rank pussy and let me tell you brother I would do it again

Only retards choose one or the other.

I completely preferred Harley. At any rate I'm just glad that for once they made a movie about the villains. They're usually super underpowered to make the heroes look good.

Look at this image and tell me the villains win in a showdown.

To be fair it's mostly just tipped by a few heroes.
They'd be a bit more even if characters who got written into broken weren't there. Also some Villains specialized to the point they know how to handle their heroes.
Also in the movie the villains were pretty weak when they actually went up against heroes.
Boomerang was practically beaten by Flash off screen. He was beat by the time Flash's flash faded the screen to white.

What I'm saying is that villains don't really present a threat to real heroes in movies. Hell they rarely present a threat in the comics. At least he comic reading audience has gotten to a point where they can deal with seeing their heroes get hurt or even killed. It used to be that there was no tension and villains were just class-A jobbers. That shit has got to stop because there are some really interesting villains.

Because all the superheroes have normal people has their main villains. Lex, Cheetah, Manta, Cold and Joker don't have super powers(aside from Cheetah kind of). Brainiac, Black Adam, Parasite and Bizarro are pretty heavy hitters though.

The artist tried to match them up against their primary villains but some of them make you go "wait a fucking minute..."

It's still pretty cool. I think I'm going to get it printed and framed.

I normally want to ejaculate over Cara's eyebrows but she looked terrible as Enchantress in this

What, you don't like a dirty girl?

>She has a foot fetish
Bullshit. I'm gonna need a source before I believe that.

Yeah it got QT later though.

I thought the transformation sequence at the meeting was really neat, where Enchantresses fingers with the archeologist's and the hand overturns and zooms out to show the rest of her. One of the few truly interesting parts of the movie.

Not as bad as i remember.
I think my memorys of enchantresses in jld got mixed up with some panels of old Xanadu

True.

They did a pretty good job of pepper pots

I really dont like all the lightening effects there giving the flash it was fine during his (stupid) apperance in BvS but when its just flash moving fast it looks like shit.

His solo is going to be fucking unwatchable if they dont drop it.

It was really great felt like it would not be out of place in a hellblazer film they were treating magic with respect (which they maintained through the entire film which is great)

Come to think of it i wonder what constintine was doing during all that its inconceivable that the mages failed to notice what was going on but im going to have to suspend my disbelief and just ignore that zattana, dr fate and others did not show up. (Well dr fate might lack a host and captain marvel likely wont exist until his solo) so i guess zattana was probably off finding help

But for constintine jesus christ he must have been in a panicked hurry to get the fuck off this planet (admitidly not hard for him he is one of the best at traversing difrent magical dimensions)

Bro u would destroy that dirty bitch, and god damn when she started dancing

Kill yourself

Grudge Enchantress > Clean Enchantress

this

You guys find anything with a vagina hot.

>dat messy hair
>does hand movements
>dat dirt and grime

I'm mad Harley is being pushed as a sex symbol but Enchantress and Katana aren't

Goddammit user, a man can only be so erect

To be fair, it was a first encounter and metas are far from common at the moment

>girls with thick eyebrows

My fetish.

Almost perfect but he really fucked up on the eyes.

would fug

muh deck!

Shadman pls go.

I really liked her outfit while she was dancing and casting the spells towards the end. Spitting image of pic related... I was an asshole and sung out "I like to move it move it!" when I saw her...

Yeah i dont know why so many hated it they were both fine (i expected to hate the first one from the trailers but it grew on me)

And the second costume worked really well in the context it was used in.

Its a good thing its pisseasy to bring her back.
She did get hit with the soultaker sword

Hardcore DC fanboy detected.

Every woman in SS aside from Waller was a god damn mistake.

>Harley?
Annoying as fuck. Literally doesn't say a single meaningful or even funny thing the entire movie. Nothing but botched attempts at punchlines.

>Katana?
Did basically nothing the entire movie. Speaks one line of english and a few generic weeb lines.

>Enchantress?
Literally every actress who contributed to her appearance was a miss-cast. The animistic form looked like some greasy-haired weeb girl cosplaying as a movie villain. The belly dancer looked like my fucking sister dressed as Emperor Kuzco.

I am beyond appalled that you would even try to justify being ok with this putrid garbage.