Unironically, why do you guys support Trump so much?

Unironically, why do you guys support Trump so much?

Aside from the anti-ethnic, pro-white vibe, do you really believe he is going to do anything to close the poverty gap?

But personally, I want to know your individual reason for supporting Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It mainly comes down to ideology. Do you think the new plantation democrats have created for the poor is the solution?

it's a meme you dip

What do you mean by "new plantation"

criticising the opposition isn't offering an answer btw.

Secomd amendment rights, strong border, he loves america, deporting illwgal immigrants.

Just hold on a minute
>Aside from the anti-ethnic, pro-white vibe
shoo shoo shill, you're not going to call Trump a racist in sneaky way. He's not.

not him, but i think he means how democrats want to keep niggers on welfare in the hood so they can vote for them. the vote is like the new crop

the fact that the corrupt media is pushing so hard to keep him painted as a demon, and trying to lift a criminal into office

Your idiotic misuse of "shill" discredits your entire post

>anti-ethnic, pro-white vibe
I know it's Sup Forums but fuck off back to /r/politics with this meme

>ethnic

that word doesnt mean what you think it does

>idiotic misuse
No, you're pretty much the exact definition of a shill

it doesn't. Also you didn't deny it.

Check these sweet singles

>the fact that the corrupt media is pushing so hard to keep him painted as a demon

So you're an edgy contrarian?

>trying to lift a criminal into office

That's about opposing Hillary, not supporting Trump

Stronger borders, less government, more money in my pocket, opposed to a corrupt candidate like Hilary and her pay to play agenda.

Where has Trump ever been "pro-white"?

lesser of two evils, and honestly the woman looks like her health is failing. with the seizures and everything

>an edgy contrarian
Yes, gee you caught us, not conforming to every fucking thing the media says must make me a contrarian.

Ok, then "non-white" , you know what I mean.

>Pro white vibe

Kek

>more money in my pocket

>Unironically, why do you guys support Trump so much?

TRUTH... because I want to turn on the TV each day and marvel at what batshit insane thing our President did or said today.

Yeah it shouldn't take a genius to see how we'd think you're a shill.

He is the most viable candidate with the least criminal history.

Honestly, if you're still a Hillary supporter after all the shit that's been put out there in the last couple months, you're a fucking idiot. It's not even the lesser of two evils any more. It's quantifiably evil vs. who knows. I'll take who knows. What the worst that can happen? He'll be evil too?

I can tell you voted 'Remain' OP.

Stay butthurt. The revolution is coming.

Wow, you gleaned that being against a xenophobe would make a Remain voter? You're a genius!

>a xenophobe
Name two reasons, just two, that he's a xenophobe.

>using xenophobe unironically

How many English people died in your most recent terror attack?

The establishment hates him "b-but he's a billionaire, he is the establishment". Obviously not if the republicans and democrats both hate him. They'll use the media to run a year long psyop, because Trump isn't doing this for money like all the rest of them are.

>do you really believe he is going to do anything to close the poverty gap
Not even sure if this is b8, Jesus Christ.

you blew it. Stop shitposting and falseflagging.

1. Thinks all Muslims are terrorists
2. Thinks all Mexicans are rapists and criminals

selective hearing, covering ears and yelling lalala the post

>Muslim
>xenophobe
Just stop shitposting at this point dude

>2. Thinks all Mexicans are rapists and criminals
Sauce?

0 people died. None. Well done.

You're a special kind of stupid.

Go get some kebab and reflect.

Stop the Criminal Hillary From Stealing the Election - Volunteer to be a Trump Election Observer

donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer

Dual-fag here.
I'm living in Germany for a while now and compared to the politics here the US is basically staging a big reality show this election.
99% of media coverage is opinion and whether it's based or not, visiting a news website where everyone throws around with catchy headlines that don't represent the content at all - to call this journalism at all is a joke.
And the worst part is, they are even paying people to flood the interwebs with propaganda, Putin-Style.
I'm voting for Trump because he actually points out that american news are terrible. When you're reading stuff like "pundits ask what kind of human being you have to be to support this candidate" you have to ask yourself "Pundits? Really?"
Something has to change about the fact that every post is made to push a certain agenda instead of informing people.
And the Democrats manipulate this election big time. And if they win, they'll give us open borders so they can cement their power.
I'm really not fitting this board you know? I don't are about white or black, woman or man or whatelse, gay or straight and so on. I'm really happy with my family and I want others to be also. But in this election I have support Trump, I have to try to stop the Democrats. If they win the signal will be: It's okay to manipulate voters big time.

1) don't nuke everyone and go into stupid pointless wars
2) better trade deals, helping the entire nation except the 1%
3) better security through tighter immigration controls, air of no-nonsense

Oh god please tell me this guy is being ironic.

C'mon bro, if you're gonna troll do it well. Sup Forums is quiet today and you're no fun

Don't care about his policies, he just pisses off all the right people.

Only person who can push the breaks on the NWO train. I don't want a president who's going to keep pushing the same spooky esoteric agenda of the last several.

Xenophobic means hostile to foreigners. Cracking down on illegal immigration isn't xenophobic. Stopping Muslim immigration isn't xenophobic. They are precautions for the economy & security of a country. He is being defensive, not hostile. Therefore he is not a xenophobe, he is rational.

Because so many people get so assblasted at him for 0 reason.

You asked me a question, I gave you the answer

1. he shook up the republican machine badly ( score bonus points )

2. he says what most of us really think anyway, but were too politically correct to actually say ( more bonus points )

3. he would normalise russian relationships and make a deal to the benefit of both nations

4. he does not trust islam or muslims or muslim countries and would stop the stupid stream of muslims coming into the country and take a hard line against them

5. he will effectively enforce the mexican border and choke off illegal immigration, remove a lot of them from the country quite handily and punish those who want them here, hide them or employ them

6. he will brand # black lives matter bullshit as a terrorist operation ( which it is )

7. he will take steps towards ending multi-culturalism

Because he is not Hillary.
>That's literally the only reason most people support him.
Sad but true.

He has taken literally no money or donations from any big bank or special interest firm, compared to Hillary who has taken million from investment banks and regular banks. He has almost zero superpacs (3% of his funding comes from them) and Hillary has a shit load of them. She will answer to them if she is elected. Trump won't.

I also agree with the things he wants to change. He is the first presidential candidate in all my years that is against the standard order and the establishment. Now my theory is if he is elected he will be assassinated by the end of his first term so Mike Pence, a career politician, will become president and make things go back to the way they always were. But I hope he survives his first and probably second terms

isn't that ENOUGH of a reason all by itself !?

I've learned over my 26 years on this planet is the mainstream (((media))) tells you to do something chances are you're going to want to do the exact opposite.
It's not being a contrarian as much as knowing who to trust.
(((they)) are always trying to spin some kind of agenda, and I for one am not about it.

>How many English people died in your most recent terror attack?
>YOUR most recent terror attack
>responds by actually bringing up a terrorist attack in which 3 people were stabbed
So I'm talking to a terrorist right now?

Cuck.

Then why are his rallies always jam packed while shill dogs rallies are empty? Seems like realities saying the opposite. But thats never stopped lefties before.

He is a badass.

You can't find a place without having cherrypicked information. You can come here for right-wing cherrypicking, or you can go to literally any news subreddit for left-wing cherrypicking. It's simply impossible.

i dont

i am actually pretty sure he will get assassinated within half a year if elected

>waaa why wont they accept my leftist dogma when i provide no evidence
>most people agree on Sup Forums so its a circlejerk like the rest of the internet where dissension is banned on sight

2nd amendment

Just mentioning his name causes leftists and other scum of the earth to shit themselves and have a fit of rage so he must be doing something right.

>anti-ethnic, pro-white vibe
Go home, CTR. You're not even trying.

>cuck

It's not that I love him so much, I just honestly think Hillary is even worse being the shady aggressive cunt she is. I also see the left-leaning MSM in the US shill their hardest and then here in Europe our media just taked the biased US media shilling and puts one extra slice of shilling on top of it and I just want these lying snakes to get BTFO out. I don't think that Trump is the second coming of Christ or something, but I have developed an intense hatred for ordinary career politicians, who increasingly behave more like aristocrats than representatives and their parrot-like buddies in the media and I would love nothing more than to see them getting what they truly deserve, I could die happy and content knowing these unbelievable faggots and cucks got a just punishment for their crimes.

He would stop the bullets like neo.
He is the one

>Aside from the anti-ethnic, pro-white vibe, do you really believe he is going to do anything to close the poverty gap?
I don't give a fuck about the poverty gap. His suggestions are better than anyone else's for returning economic mobility to the US.

>But personally, I want to know your individual reason for supporting Trump.
Tax plan,
Health plan,
Immigration policy,
and to a lesser degree his trade policies.

Look at this picture. LOOK AT IT
Now do you understand?

Do you fluff your wife's boyfriend? Do they let you watch or put you in the closet?

hillary's economic plan is good for the GDP, trump's economic plan is good for the average net worth. I think his should increase net worth by about 15,000 during his term.

>liberals believe not pissing on white people as part of your campaign is now pro-white

Gotta love current year liberals

Personally, my father left my family when i was a kid. I was raised by a single mom and am now a closeted homosexual. I dream about bending over and taking Mr. Trump's hot little dicklet in my boypussy every night. I am sure most of you guys can relate.

>Aside from the anti-ethnic, pro-white vibe,
Nope. I do not accept your premise. Nice lawyer tactic, passing something off as fact in your premise before actually asking your question, so people's attention is on the question instead of addressing what you just said. Fuck off you stupid faggot, he isn't either of those things.

He's exposing the globalists, criminals and shills.

Because America is beginning to enter its Brazil stage.

From USA ----> Brazil -----> South Africa ----> Zimbabwe

Once we enter the Brazil stage, there is no hope of turning back. I want to live in America. I want to die in America after living a long life in America. I don't want to be shot to death by a bunch of niggers or spics.

Trump is LITERALLY the only person who can stop white genocide in America. If Hillary wins it is OVER. ZERO chance of recovery barring violent ethnic cleansing (which will never ever happen).

Do you understand you idiot?

Put a little bit of effort in at least, bud. What are you a fucking leaf?

I want a goddamn wall already, we needed it a decade ago and we really need it now.

Also, the manufacturing jobs need to be brought back and he's the only one even pretending to have a plan.

It like you have t read his policy at all or you're fishing for (you)s, either way sage

>I want to know your individual reason for supporting Trump.

When you know politics is absolute bullshit, all you care about is the person shocking the status quo the most. So let's go USA, let's go for absolute banter-mode.

>anti-ethnic
what does that even mean?

The establishment hates Trump, that makes me like him.

Literally no other reason then to say FUCK YOU to both parties.

He's not Clinton.