Why are students such faggy cucks?

>A thread on popular forum The Student Room entitled 'Does anyone else feel genuinely depressed about Brexit?' has had around 300 replies.

>One student wrote: 'I've felt so down all day because of this, and just have this constant sick feeling in my stomach.

>'I genuinely feel like I'm grieving. I feel like I'm grieving for our growing economy (slow but steady). I'm grieving for our loss of cultural enrichment.'

>Another added: 'Took about an hour for my hands to stop shaking, and for my knees to return to some semblance of working order after I saw the result.'

>Although some took care not to blame Leave voters for their upset, other were more blunt in their assessment.

>One complained: 'I have felt sick all day, and ashamed. And angry, with special little peaks of rage dedicated to the claptrap by degrees either ignorant, racist or both, that leavers have peddled as their "reasons".'

>Other students suggested that the political turmoil had affected their preparation for exams and insisted they deserved extra marks because they were so upset.

>One wrote: 'Can I class Brexit as a traumatic event when fail my exams next week? Because honestly I'm so distracted now because of it.'

>Another said: 'I wonder if I can get special consideration for my Further Maths and Physics exams today because I was stressed about Brexit?'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3666112/Students-claim-suffering-depression-Brexit.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3SUWK_pWrbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hillary shills will defend that

Wow, people are depressed about a stagnant economy and a lowered standard of living.

But hey, at least you'll keep out all those Non-EU immigrants. Oh wait.

Is this some new level of faggotry or what?

Does anyone have the video where these idiots were asked about what they liked so much about the EU? They have no idea what it even is but they love it

what the fuck is wrong with people
seriously
I was in school 5 years ago, and I didn't see any of this shit

I knew about antifa, they're now 30 year old, but this shit here is somethign completely new

Where does this whole thing even starts?

>yfw you hear some german "student" sprouting buzzwords which I thought were only over-exaggerated jokes on Sup Forums
He even said them in englisch like :"du priveleged white-male"

Judith Butler is a sect-leader and should be put into prison

TSR is known to be a shithole full of snowflakes. That said, the majority of my student peers did feel this way. I'm in a group chat with two girls from uni and they were messaging on it on results morning, crying about what had happened (neither knew what I voted). So I basically wrote "voted leave LOL get fucked" and haven't heard from them since. Good times.

they should just end it all
the coming ns revolution will make them even more sad

Kek I was up until about 4 am on the night of brexit despite having an exam the next day and I aced that shit. These faggots complaining about muh physics exam are probably first year student fags that would change to liberal arts anyway after failing the idiot test

Jewish brainwashing/indoctrination

>Not redpilling and filling them with your nationalistic seed.

Fucking retard

Now they know how I feel every single day in the EU...

These people are to 90% JIDF trolls.

Not kidding. They are the ones who keep brainwashing liberals that Brexit is evilz. Liberals, not realizing that the EU is an attempt to create a degenerate superstate after US model, believes them.

>The Student Room
Isn't that the forum that keeps telling 18 year olds they'll be dolescum if they don't get 5,000 A*'s in their A-Levels and go to Oxford?

>i'm grieving for our loss of cultural enrichment

lmfao

Because most of them live a very privileged life (not muh white/male privilege, but true privilege like western college female student privilege).

Who else?

>"I'm grieving for our loss of cultural enrichment"
so the stories were true.. liberals love bbc and arab rape squads

Sometimes I forget that Sup Forums memes are based on what lefties actually say and it throws me for a loop. Last week I heard someone praise Birmingham for being "vibrant" and I nearly pissed myself laughing.

> 'I wonder if I can get special consideration for my Further Maths and Physics exams today because I was stressed about Brexit?'
Holy shit, what a bunch of pussies. To think our grandparents generation went through a depression, then fought at in the worst war of all time at around 18 years old. The gap in toughness between the 2 generations is staggering. I wish I could punch these faggots in the face.

they learn from liberal media and liberal teachers about liberal subjects. they don't get in touch enough with what normal people have to deal with and if they do they see it as exception.

In their free time they search for things that specially melt with their liberal ideas, hipster bars, concerts, weed lmao, festivals. If they read news they go to sites that are molded by a liberal perspective like Vice News, any other sites that say something different are wrong and ignored because it interferes with their belief system. anything that is remotely right or conservative is seen as bad because in their idea it will lead to fascism and the loss of feminist liberation etc. while they still support marxist ideas and degeneracy.

They are a bunch of naive children who have only seen (only want to see) one side of the story.

Goes back to the whole "feels vs reals" argument.
They are taught that feels outweigh the reals.

youtube.com/watch?v=3SUWK_pWrbw