First for rosa

FIRST FOR TOURIST SHOWFAGS NEED TO GO

strawpoll.me/13522452
strawpoll.me/13522452
strawpoll.me/13522452

First for Stannis

POST EURON MEMES

>Euron Greyjoy singlehandedly cleaning up the show

God this show is such garbage. Just a platform for nu-males and feminists with some shitty half-story attached to it. Whole tone of the show has gone from amoral and gritty to plastic childish faggotry.

always

I know this sounds crazy - but was HBO paid by the Clintons to support their cause? Last season was pushing the female leader agenda really hard, and now based CHADron has completely rekt the lesbian alliance.
I wouldn't say it's too far-fetched.

>Sansa in charge of Winterfell

What could possibly go wrong?

TYENE BEST SNEK

Why didn't Jorah just cut off the dragonscale when he got infected?

D'ya think Arya killed him?

She will a die a horrible death though.

I want to marry Shireen

Calling it now boys, that general dude that jamie talked to will betray highgarden and warn the lannisters of the unsullied attack on casterly rock or w/e and they will lay a big trap inside. Then /ourguy/ jamie will come with his army and pull this slaughtering obama and his army of trannies.

youtube.com/watch?v=EApCLbgAE5E&feature=youtu.be&t=2m20s

So Euron is basically Victarion now
Better than nothing I guess

Its pretty far fetched user

Euron is gone back to the Iron Islands by episode 5.

>that general dude
fuck off

>Tyene
>Meera
Who do I vote for?

Being poisoned is not so horrible tbqh famalam

still fuck the jews tho

>that Jorah/pie eating sequence

pure kino

So theon is patchface now right? I mean he HAS to be patchface now right?

>slaughtering obama and his army of trannies.
kek

>Jon choking and hating Littlefinger

What the ACTUAL fuck is wrong with this show

Littlefinger is the only reason Jon is King in da North

And now he's choking him alone in some sort of petty sexual rivalry over his sister?

Apparently Jon can forgive the Northern families who BETRAYED his family and destroyed his homeland, but hates the one guy who put it all back together for him?

And don't give me any bullshit about Littlefinger is a scheming villain. Jon doesn't know that yet.

The Clinton foundation paid a lot of big celebrities for endorsement.

Danerys is literally the most useless fucking woman on the show, if not the most useless character. She only thing in the entire show she's actually done is push over a fucking fire. Every other thing people give her credit for she was either advised to do or someone else did. Why people like her is a fucking mystery.

nice

Imagine being Hot Pie in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Arya, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another innkeeper in his room. Like seriously imagine having to be Hot Pie and not only sit in that chair while Arya looks up to you with her deformed troll face and her breath literally overheats the pie you were eating. The favorable lighting barely concealing her Britbong teeth and leathery face, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while you have to redo the scene 100 times due to continuously vomitting in your mouth forcing you to retake the scene. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, ARYA LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and MILF inn keeper wenches your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Riverrun. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her bushy ass eye brows as she wipes it off and raises them suggestively, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then D&D call for another take, and you know you could kill and bake every single person in this room before the Brotherhood could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Hot Pie. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it

Felt good seeing that tbqh user

Best five living characters:
Petyr Baelish
Euron Greyjoy
Thoros of Myr
Sandor Clegane
Beric Dondarrion

Worst five living characters:
Daenerys Targaryen
Sansa Stark
Arya Stark
Brienne of Tarth
Ellaria Sand

Do I hate women or do DnD write them awfully?

Serious question. Which one is Jon gonna end up with? I dont see him going the old Targaryen and having two wives.

side note: i dont get why incest is shoehorned is as an overaching plot point. it fits within a single plot point but the ENTIRE story revoles around it in one way or another. Its would make sense if the message was meant to show hey "bad things happen when family fucks each other. but the topic is show more of simply a matter of fact more than anything

>casterly rock or w/e
neck yourself

>you're pretty
Betas gonna bet

Has Tyrion made a good decision as hand yet? He fucked up when he let those slavers invade the city and now his invasion plans turned out to be a disaster and according to the leaks the other two components go about as well How is Dany not fed up and asking him to explain himself?

Nobody felt refreshed by Missandei's nipples? It kinda felt like the first seasons, before the feminists propaganda kicked in

she's literally acomplished more than any other person in the last 100 years in planetos.
just because she had some luck doesn't diminish what she's done.

episode 3 detailed spoilers

Can someone explain what show Euron has done that makes him a villain?

1. He killed his brother. In Game of Thrones, unlike ASOIAF, kinslaying is not a big deal. His brother meanwhile was both an asshole and a terrible king leading the Ironborn into defeat. This was the proper course of action.
2. He was elected King. Yara claims he stole her crown, but in reality he was selected according to a completely fair kingsmoot. Afterword he did order the arrest and execution of Yara, but since she herself had announced her first action as queen would be executing him turnabout is fair play.
3. He ordered the construction of a large fleet. This has both improved the Ironborn economy by creating thousands of jobs, but it has greatly improved their strategic position by giving them an asset that compensates for their lack of manpower.
4. After Yara cut off his plan to ally to Dany, he chose the next logical option and sought an alliance with Cersei (and is the only character left in the series who remembers this is a feudal society where alliances are cemented by marriage).
5. He leads an attack on Yara's fleet, thus both destroying's Dany's naval capability, relieving the threat against King's Landing, and cutting her off from Dornish suppport. He bravely leads the assault himself and is able to capture Yara and Ellaria, both high level Dany allies and perfect for sealing his alliance with Cersei.

All of these are the actions of a rational, reasonable ruler.

this episode was so fucking SHIT

>HORRA GIRL POWA
>WE WUZ QUEENS OF THA NORTH

fucking GAY. Thank god Euron the mad nigga showed up and killed those sneks and Iron niggers (to bad he still looks like babyface dicklet)

and again the girl POWA at dragonstone. what the fug

>tyrion had the biggest dick in that room

HAHAHAHHAHA

It's probably going to be pretty mild for this show user. A nosebleed and slump over.

dumb frogposter

Why don't they dye her eyebrows blonde? The contrast is really off-putting.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sp94Gb7ctms

Remember when the camera zoomed into Arya's face at the play and then switched to an extreme close up of a guy's wart-ridden cock?

Good thing Salsa kills him off in S07E07 :^)

Its the best for everyone involved really. Everyone knows wymyn are the true master schemers.

>some luck

Wew lad

Best part was Tyrion's line at the start of this episode

"Invading Westeros would be easy for you my Queen"

Hahahahahaha talk about showing your hand writers

EVERYTHING IS EASY FOR DA QUEEN
ROBERT B, THE TARGS, NED AND ROBB, NO ONE ELSE COULD WORK OUT HOW WESTEROS WORKS

BUT IT WOULD BE EASY FOR MY QUEEN YAASSSSSSSSS DANY YOU GO GIRL

Who still /Team Lioness/ here?
I want her to marry Euron so that both can kick ass together.

>Best five
>Petyr Baelish

That guy hasn't said a single line in the entire series without sounding conspicuous

where are these screeners coming from? or is it someone on the inside just leaking shit out?

but what if Jon wargs in2 the night king and conquers all the continence with he's army??

Jon fugs Dany in the final episode apparently

>non-pink nipples

Jesus, it so much better than Game of Thrones.

nothing new here. just some youtube retard repeating lads leaks

>that guy at 9:30

This guy is a blast, is there anyone else as fun as he is?

brown nipples are ugly

No, you just got brainwiped so hard by the media blitz during the election, you're still living there. Be honest, how many hours of TV did you watch a day back then?

you fucking idiot we've know about this FOR A YEAR now. awayforthelads spoiled shit, and the paparazzo shit confirmed it.

The only time they had together was on the ship. They've just arrived at dragonstone. It's obvious that they would have this conversation on the boat. And it's also obvious for anyone who isn't an autist to understand that they postponed the scene so we could watch it on the season.
Have you never watched a tv with entree seasons before?
It's the same thing in every season brake. Topics are being brought back alive so we can see them. It's like when Cesei and jaime talked about thommen even though weeks have passed

Honestly I think cutting out all the weird mystical shit and brooding nature of the character has actually made him seem more "good".

She's done fuck all, it's everyone else that's done the work.

I'M EURON GREYJOY AND I'M HERE TO EAT ALL YOUR SCENERY

fuck THE JEWS

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE

you hate women

The downfall of a civilization in one picture.

GoT is definitely not overrated by any means.

because fuck you, that's why

a clone of the that fat dyke seems to be in every normie reaction videos

gurm is a confirmed feminist, idiot (got cucked by plenty of them as well) what, you actually think gurm is some nazi fuck? get real.

probably forgot about it at the beginning and thought fixing it now would be even worse

It's time for our bath, Mama, take off my clothes.

no you fucking spaz I know all about the leaks that have been available for months. These detailed lists are coming from literal early screenings just like episode 1 and episode 2. You wont find anything like that picture for episode 4 and beyond I guarantee it because these have only been popping up a week before airing

Sup Forums redditry has ruined this site.

actually, in High Valyrian, it would be /ourqueenorking/. There are no genders in Valyria.

>and this painting is entitled 'The Fall Of The West'

Old meme dump coming in

R.I.P. CIA

>reaction videos

>Strangers excessively enjoying a drama together, bringing people together and strengthening community ties.

Oh no this is such a bad thing.

this can't be happening i'm in charge here

>muh safe space

there is stuff there not included in this though, unless there is some more complete list im not aware of

you have to go back

ABSOLUTE KINO SCENE

these people are fucking gay

Man, Balerion is fucking HUGE

Who was the hanged woman at the end?

Yara? Ellaria?

This was the worst episode of the show yet.
Some of the dialogue was like watching a bad fanfiction.

youtube.com/watch?v=FjZY2EfR-f8

theon is Sup Forums personified.

>people here pretend they are above these people when they watch the same shitty show that appeals to these people and overreact with their retarded shitposting and memes in the same way

Jesus, people are really this reactive to it? When I watch stuff, I have almost no reaction at all until something is over (unless it's a comedy or something), and then I just talk about it.