Why do you support republicsn Sup Forums?

Why do you support republicsn Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_light_rail_systems_by_ridership
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>second-rate spaniards
>commenting on american politics

I don't want to be some muslim's rape toy

>Place on the right has actual jobs.
>Place on the left just has cafes.

Why is the strip club on the Republican side?

The only places in the country where those "democrat" types of lifestyle is the US NorthEast which is full of classical democratism, which is closer to modern republicanism.

The places in the country that look like the right side are democrat shit holes such as the inner city.

>art by Steve Greenberg
art by Steve Greenberg
>art by Steve Greenberg
art by Steve Greenberg
>art by Steve Greenberg
art by Steve Greenberg
>art by Steve Greenberg
art by Steve Greenberg
>art by Steve Greenberg
art by Steve Greenberg
>art by Steve Greenberg
art by Steve Greenberg
>art by Steve Greenberg
art by Steve Greenberg
>art by Steve Greenberg
art by Steve Greenberg
>art by Steve Greenberg
art by Steve Greenberg
>art by Steve Greenberg
art by Steve Greenberg
>art by Steve Greenberg
art by Steve Greenberg
>art by Steve Greenberg
art by Steve Greenberg
>art by Steve Greenberg
art by Steve Greenberg
>art by Steve Greenberg
art by Steve Greenberg
>art by Steve Greenberg
art by Steve Greenberg
>art by Steve Greenberg
art by Steve Greenberg
>art by Steve Greenberg
art by Steve Greenberg

oy vey, the muslims were our friends b4 zionism

I don't know? Because they think Republics are into crass things? Even though a strip club just allows women to exploit men for money.

>Steve Greenberg.

>Everytime.

Because democrats are clear racists

even OP's pic shows

"Ugh Churches are so stupid goyim, get an abortion instead!"

So democrats profit off the hardwork and resources of republicans to live idly?

"Using ID to verify voters is so horrible goyim oy vey!!!!"

>the projects
>republican
I support republicans because they're not this delusional.

colorado does it right, by having a mix of both

this

"Everyone knows only Liberals go hiking!"

>Greenberg

Like Milwaukee?

Also, next to no "minorities." Remember, white liberals are almost uniformly NIMBYs. Blacks are wonderful people, provided they live in red states.

>"Get into debt, good goy"-store
>Organic overpriced fruit
>Baby Kill Mill
>Organic Cafe that costs about 5 times as much as it should
>Chimp-out station
Left side is literally hell. On the right at least I can buy a gun, eat some decent meat and play some poker.

Also
>Libraries
>In the age of eBooks and Amazon
LMAO. Capitalism wins again.

Portugal, republicans and democrats are the same, the picture in the right is true on the left one put the same things but write gay on everything and mosques instead of churches, blm and muslims (#notallmuslim) that kill people with european ancestry. Oh and a big wall in the republican one that divede them.

>wind turbines

Excessively expensive to build and maintain, and by 2050 will only have replaced 3-4% of oil energy sources. Billions of dollars wasted on "feel good" policies.

"Don't you want to eat food from a community garden, goyim? Like a cow on a farm haha how quaint."

This.

Wow its 99 degrees in a republican city?
I knew Drumpf was Hitler trying to put us in ovens again
#ImWithHer now

lmao this. And Government agencies. A fuckton of government agencies. Less niggers than Democrats would like to admit.

"If you own a pickup truck, you're basically a racist and an evil nazi."

The right one works, the left one is just an idealistic thought

(((steve greenberg)))

>republican side is full of jobs and economic growth
>Democrat side only has voting centers and star bucks

It's like they really wanted this picture to backfire, it's no wonder why leftist media outlets and Facebook pages stopped posting this comic, it doesn't help their position at all.

>blaming republicans for project housing
W E W

E

W

L A D

A

D

>berg
Also.
The one on the right sorta looks like Detroit. A very Republican city as we all know.

Also
>mining natural resources is bad!
>we need hybrid electric vehicles!!!!

>only has voting centers and star bucks
Yes because there are robots that work the farm, manage the credit unions, maintain the rail system and turbines.

There was a good re-worked version of this shit tier meme, where the "democrats" side was basically what it really is - a big fucking ghetto.

Is the implication here that being a democrat means society doesn't need ores and minerals anymore? The amount of dems on their phones made from mined materials all the time leads me to believe otherwise.

Why are the projects on the republican side?

They were build by the democrats, for democrats.

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME!!!!!!

Sup Forums is always right

>Democrats are solely responsible for the auto industry packing up and leaving an entire city

When will the underage scourge finally leave Sup Forums?

Someone hasn't been to Chicago, Detroit, LA, or anywhere under Democrat control.

>Democrats share no blame in the fate of a city they have governed for the better part of a century.

When will the shill scourge finally leave Sup Forums?

>No Alteration of Image is Permitted

If you lived in a democratic society like on the left no one would want to work and thus none of it would exist. And the democrats side would be the one with ghetto's and the projects and the strip club and the cheap liquor store and the quickie pay-day loans store. And if this author is implying republicans are the ones behind the new tv church's and "modern day Christians" those are all democrats who want a feel good religion that lets them do whatever they want.

Who signed NAFTA again..?

No financial system, no manufacturing, no jobs, imported cars, no entertainment, imported everything.

Obvious bait, but I'll bite.

Where does the left side get the materials to build homes, businesses, roads, cars ect? Obviously the right side. And

>light rail
>America

Yeah, good luck.

>the projects
>on the republican side

Okay

The pictures shows that democrats are more rural; however, democrats, in reality, are urban.

That's the problem. Liberals want to be judged by their little gentry enclaves in the suburbs and exurbs. They want everyone to forget about the major cities. Except the major cities are where the vast majority of Democrat voters actually live and work (or not work as the case often is). Ultimately, liberals want to be seen as the Party of the Rich and despise everything about the poor. But at the same time they try to sell themselves as the Populists because their entire electoral strategy revolves around getting the poor and underclass to vote for them. They are two-faced pieces of garbage.

Democrat policies sound good for a homogeneous patriarchal white culture. With niggers and feminists put into the mix, it falls apart.

Maybe that's why there's no jobs on the left :^)

Uh... There is a light rail system in like every major city dumbass

Denver, Phoenix, Tucson, Austin, Salt Lake City, lots Angeles, Portland, Seattle, Dallas, etc etc

Because being greedy is everyone's secret game and if it's out in the open normies like me don't get tricked into a life of servitude.

According to this picture.. where do Dems get their energy and natural resources from? They think electricity is just magic? That if we put up enough solar panels and wind turbines it'll power their extremely high amounts of consumption?

>Your country on democrats... your country on republicans

/thread

>Where does the left side get the materials to build homes, businesses, roads, cars ect?

from the windmills and gardens, obviously

>Fucking hiking
ahaha wut r u son? u-u-u-u a fag or somthing HUH bro? I-i-i-i got one for you bro? Why you gotta eat organic food huh? You a sissy fag user?

North Korea, best Korea.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_light_rail_systems_by_ridership

33 current active systems the us

>democrats

I think ou got something wrong, because detroid is ruled by democrats and looks nothing like the left side

This just looks like an entirely democrat city
The right side is the where the bulk of the city stays after countless failed gibsmedat programs. The left where the reality-denying White yuppies run to after their neighborhoods go to shit, with the cost of living jacked up so high they price the niggers out of their neighborhood. But the muggings, shootings, and rape still crosses over the river.

Nice digits, fuhrer,

but
>believing there's even a single fucking difference between the two.

>muslims
>friends with Christian Americans

weww lad

(((Greenberg)))

>all western cities

Sorry bud, I live on the east coast. Public transit is unbearable due to the amount of niggers and drug addicts. I can't sit on the subway without hearing some nigger yell on the phone or play hip hop from portable speakers, not to mention the extent that these subhumans have trashed the trains

This

Oh shit, I guess Detroit is run by Republicans.

>Venezuala

I hear Soros has a plan to destroy Israel.

It's a dip, you meme

Why is the van hitting the bike guy into the river? That fucking son of a bitch asshole republican

Democrat looks like most of Europe.

>jews protesting against the state of israel
>hurr durr lets kill the kikes

So what DO you want from them?

South korea is actually kind of a hellhole. It's straight up dystopian.

There wouldn't even be enough electricity on the left side to power a even half of those buildings.

People vastly overestimate how much electricity is produced by a windmill

Letting the Mudslime overrun Jerusalem is worse than keeping Israel around.

>Steve Greenberg

>bone white
>no sunburn

obviously robots.

Weird, because the left side looks like the majority white, 70% Republican upper-class side of town, and that right looks like that 99% democrat ghetto side of town.

>vote here if id approved
kek
USA faggot liberals are probably the only people in the world who complain that requiring voter ID is racist

typical leftist bullshit propaganda.
shitting on the blue collar workers and industrial sector.

How did the "democrats" build all of that nice stuff without the raw goods produced under "republicans"? did ore and stone and bricks just fucking materialize?

where do the "democrats" work? are they all baristas? Are they the children of the hard-working people making a living in republican-town?

why are the liquor/cigarette store, pay-day loan store and projects on the republican side when it's the dems that love niggers and spics?

Where are the police on the "democrat" side to protect them from the gun-wielding minorities that they can't defend themselves against due to not having any of their own guns?

How have the dems managed to create a sustainable farming system large enough to feed an entire city but still "organic" and not "exploitative"? Where do they raise their meat? Is everyone there forced into vegetarianism?

Where is the "art" the sign is advertising? Is it the sign itself? Why do liberals want to pervert art by considering anything and everything art including a sign that says"art"?

Why are the homes being foreclosed on the "republican" side when we know for a fact that NINA loans that ruined the housing market were designed from the ground up to appeal to minorities without the means to otherwise purchase a home? Again, why are the minorities on the "republican" side?

How did the "democrats" fund their half of the city (built with materials that materialized from nowhere) when they don't have a bank?

Has the person who made this comic ever left their home?

Come on, that's just a coincidence!

How can Sup Forums ALWAYS be right?

Stop the Criminal Hillary From Stealing the Election - Volunteer to be a Trump Election Observer

donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer

Not that you would know, but in your picture, that right side looks like portland oregon, a lot of southern california, and other largely liberally democratic areas in the US. Basically it's ass backwards.

It's funny how American democrats usually hold european countries on a pedastal but never mention how most of them have some form of voter ID

All the electricity on the left side would be out. Renewable energy is SHIT compared to gas and nuclear powered turbines.

10 trillion in new debt and 70-90 trillion in new unfunded liabilities in the past 8 years and they couldn't build what you show on the left

Sorry future generations, but "Yes We Can" was too powerful to see through the obvious bullshit.

>Rosenberg
Sup Forums why are you never ever wrong?

Dumb artist probably thinks vapor clouds from a nuclear power plant is toxic gas.

You have that backwards

Delusional gay green faggots like the comic artist. Would prefer if everyone rode bicycles with pneumatic dildos plucking methane from their arseholes for power generation.

What kind of delusion is this? Democratic cities are shit crime ridden ces pools

Most of the Lithium on this planet comes from the Atacama desert in Chile. That place is a fucking dead wasteland, id rather put a 500 sq mile hole in the ground than burn fossil fuel and breathe it and get cancer

Why is that title the wrong way around?