CAPTAIN MARVEL Concept Art

It's also been announced that the movie will be an origin story set in the 1990's, retroactively making Captain Marvel the fourth superhero to appear in the MCU, after Captain America, Ant-Man and Wasp.

Nick Fury will show up with both eyes and the shapeshifting Skrulls will be the villains. The movie is apparently borrowing some elements from "The Kree-Skrull War", where the Skrulls infiltrate Earth to use it as a strategic outpost in their war against the Kree. In the comics Captain Marvel usually gets her powers from exposure to Kree technology.

The Skrulls.

List for true kino viewers:

Movies to watch in 2017:
Thor Ragnarok
Star Wars The Last Jedi
Movies to watch in 2018:
Pacific Rim Uprising
Avengers Infinity War
Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom
Ant Man and the Wasp
Ralph Breaks the Internet
Movies to watch in 2019:
>Captain Marvel
>Kino confirmed
Avengers 4
The Lion King
Star Wars Ep9

The Kree.

>tfw no super skrull because fantastic 4

When will Disney/Marvel jew Fox as they did with Sony?

What a stupid idea. Aliens aren't a thing in the MCU until the first Avengers movie. Now they're saying there was a whole secret alien war on Earth before that?

Also chronically Thor was the first hero.

Noc Cap Amurica

Thor existed, yes, but only came to Earth AFTER the events of Iron Man.

>Short hair
>Jumpsuit design
>Bulldyke attitude

Yeah, nope.

>1990
How will they explain that she's still young nowadays 30 years later?

>fox is planning on making ANOTHER FF film

No matter how much they fucking flop they just can't stand the thought of potentially giving Marvel more blockbuster ammunition.

The sad thing is that Marvel were able to build themselves up to this cinematic behemoth without their most famous/popular superhero brands. Its honestly pretty shocking.

>no x-men
>no fantastic 4/Namor/super skrull
>no spiderman until recently

not on earth.

Carol will go missing from a space shuttle mission. get super powers. then kill every friggin alien in her sight.

You're a stupid idea. If this movie came before Avengers, the invasion wouldn't have had the same impact.

Wait a minute. We've been told we need more diversity but it seems it's always a very white female that systematically gets the lead role. Are feminists actually racist?

Alien powers prevent her from aging.

She'll crash in the Artic and get frozen up.

literally who cares about any of this anymore.

>Now they're saying there was a whole secret alien war on Earth before that?

Yes, *secret* As in, the majority of the populace didn't know about it.

How does Captain Marvel fit in with Miracle/Marvel Man?

they should do this..

all it does is allude to the super powers of the fantastic 4, dont need to see them or anything.. more of a cheeky cameo.

Super Skrull is one of my fave villains aesthetically.

>Secret Invasion had tons of skrulls with mixed powers from different superheros...but we want this powerset specifically for some reason
You don't need Superskrull at all

Is she the most famous female super hero?

SEXY LEATHER SUIT KINO

>depicting the 90's in 2017

Sounds super gay dude.

I like the 90's idea. Maybe we'll get some Nirvana in the soundtrack?

From Marvel, I mean.

It's weird, DC has a lot of iconic female characters.

You're confused. Marvel Man, later renamed Miracleman to avoid legal trouble with Marvel Comics, was meant to be a UK substitute to the American DC Comic's character Captain Marvel.

DC's Captain Marvel is unrelated to Marvel Comic's Captain Marvel.

Comic book fans. You know, the group Disney isn't afraid to champion.

No. I'd say Invisible Girl and Spider-Woman are much more famous, but Marvel has a lot of iconic female characters who aren't heroes. Well, Spider-Man does at least. Gwen Stacy, Aunt May, Mary Jane...

that boy body.

She's up there. Aside from Sue Storm and and various Xmen she's right up there. Marvel doesn't really have a Wonder Woman tier character.

Nah, probably Susan Storm or actual Storm in terms of recognizability. I think Rogue was pretty popular during the 90s too

Jean Grey
Storm
Rogue
Invisible Girl
She Hulk
Spiderwoman

Just happens that mora than half of them are owned by other studios

the most famous Marvel female heroes are xmen characters

Wonder Woman appeared earlier and was a single entity, most female marvel characters belong to teams and didn't have soloworks. Rogue is probably the most recognized female marvel character immo due the 90s show, personality, powerset, etc. Her or Storm.

So we have Miracle Man aka Shazam, A UK Miracle Man aka Marvel Man, and DC Captain Marvel aka Mar-Vell.
And people take this shit seriously?

No because it's an inherently shitty and shlocky medium. Autists trying to express some misplaced sense of superiority just construct the idea that people revere these characters and stories in a serious manner because it makes for an easy target

>t. mouse shill

>retroactively making Captain Marvel the fourth superhero to appear in the MCU, after Captain America, Ant-Man and Wasp.
What about Winter Soldier, Star Lord, Black Widow, Nick Fury?

Suit could be better. Looks too much like Cap's.

>the movie will be an origin story set in the 1990's
Oh great get ready for so many "le epic 90's references".

yes

its really funny how much SJWs and pol/tards/ have in common at the end of the day

Great so the soundtrack is gonna be all DUDE 90's MUSIC LMAO. Fuck Marvel.

>implying today's music is somehow better than the 90s
In my day we wore an onion on our belts. Which was the style at the time.

I'm complaining about how every fucking movie and trailer these days is filled with classic rock tunes thanks to Guardians of the Memes

I want to Tina Fey to masturbate me into Amy Pohler's mouth while she whispers quips in my ear

If Fox has Super-Skrull rights then I don't think MCU can have ANY skrulls using a mix of superpowers.

Yeah right, I mean those theories about the jews running Hollywood and shit, what the fuck are they on about lmao

>set in the 1990's
What's the point? What are they going to do that it can't be set present day?

Jean Grey, Rogue, Storm, Jubilee, Black Widow, Scarlet Witch, are way more famous.

Another movie where the hero is a woman? Fuck this shit, cap marvel had male identities as well, I feel violated, matriarched and raped.

>What are they going to do that it can't be set present day?
Probably a Secret Invasion set-up, because it's hard to believe that an alien race invaded the most powerful groups and superhero/goverment positions in a couple days or months.

Nah it was recently discussed but apparently Marvel and Fox share rights of certain characters, including Watchers, Skrulls, Some mutants (Wanda, Quicksilver, some of the Runaways, although they can't be called MUTANTS). However Super-Skrull was used specifically for FF comics and as a FF villain, I guess.

what the fuck are you talking about

Larson has tits so perfect they are almost a super power themselves

I guess your boys take strogen pills.

WHITE MEN BTFO

why does this look so fucking stupid lmao

Fox should go full troll and keep doing F4 movies like the Corman version. That way they don't loose so much money everytime it tanks at the box office and it would also devalue the brand for when it goes back to Disney.

Pls no

Her head is weird

>Comic book fans. You know, the group Disney isn't afraid to champion.

By making a movie for a character who isn't popular with comic book fans?

>There is a GotG and Captain Marvel movie
>Fox can't figure out how to deal with Galactus, Doom or female X-Men correctly (Except maybe Storm)

As a comic book fan I'm a bit angry