What did Nymeria mean by this?

What did Nymeria mean by this?

They actually remembered Arya's wolf? Show went full retard and decided to implement book storylines way too late.

It wasn't Nymeria, Arya even says so. If it were Nymeria she would be happy to see Arya.

Thought she said that because Nymeria had been lost to the wild and wasn't the Nymeria she used to know.

Perhaps, but not sure she would say that with a grin on her face. If it was really Nymeria and she abandoned her I would imagine Arya would be sad.

The CGI budget was spent on dragons.

thats a nice shot, rarely happens in got

>it aint me starts playing

Nymeria senses that Arya has gone to the dark side, so she leaves her for good. The only reason why she didn't tear her up is because of their history, I think next time she will eat Arya bookmark this f@m

b8
literal retard who falls for b8

> That's not me.
> That's not you.

Nymeria wasn't gonna go back and be the goodest boy (girl) and be a tame and domesticated companion, the same way Arya wasn't going to be a boring ass, typical, noble lady and marry and shit.

GoT is total shit since season 2-3

Ned tells Arya in season 01 that someday she'll be a lady, married to some lord, she answered "that's not me" or something like that... i thinks this was a reference to that... every wolf is a reflection of a Stark, Arya's wolf is wild as she is.
"that's not you" meaning "you can't be tame, neither can i"

What happend to her face?

Arya Stark is dead. She is no one now

>Nymeria was looking for the grey head man

Arya is asking a wild hunting wolf to come back to winter fell and go home. Everything is going to be ok.

Arya realizes she's lying to herself and she will probably turn back around and head to kings landing, or just realize there is no safety. She's a killer who needs to hunt.

>Arya Stark is dead. She is no one now
fucking this.

The entirety of GoT is Jaqen h'ghar, a single faceless man playing different characters at the same time. Yes, he is the Night's King, Jon Snow, Dany, Dragons, even Euryon. He is everything and everyone. He is doing all this so that he can compose a song at the end which will be called The Song of Fire and Ice. The END

Nymeria didn't want to be with Arya because she's no longer Arya Stark no matter how much she wants to be.

This is the same reason Jaqen let her go.

>boring ass
up till now they were all very fun schemers, arya was far more boring

no, the guy you're replying to is right, the two jews who produce this show confirmed it

the only indication of nym's existence in the books was aria occasionally having warg dreams of her anf a few characters hearing rumors of a huge pack of wolves. in the show, aria can't warg at all unless they plan on having her pull that out of her ass now

Even Nymeria is sick of this show's shit

you're right it makes more sense than my fan theory

>It ain't me starts playing

She didn't go with Arya because she's a wild animal who has lived as a wild animal for longer than she was tamed. You can bet your diabetic ass she's going to show up to save her at some point out of nowhere.

Well...from what i've seen so far it appears that every fucking direwolf has to die so you're probably right.

>HYPE
Fan service, like most other things in the show at this point.

Up until season 4 imo and season 5 was the turning point with those retarded sneks. Season 5 did have some good shit but squandered it and Sansa was always fucking shit but they ruined what little potential they had with her after she lied for Bill Wilson.

What are the odds you randomly run into your long lost wolf innawoods?

Very high if said wolf catches your scent and tracks you.

why would it even want to track her other than to eat her? she abandoned and threw rocks at her

Saving her life in the process.

it's a fucking wolf it doesn't understand that

wolves dont want to eat hunchback meat

Where the fuck is ghost?

Of course it was Nymeria you fucking idiots. It's literally the exact same fucking wolf.

You think Direwolves are just roaming around you fucking idiots.

Imagine being this retarded

That she hasn't seen Arya in a long ass time and has more important things to do than being her lapdog

It was, user is a fucking retard

>looks exactly like Nymeria
>Arya recognized her
>Nymeria recognized Arya

Bet these are the same people that ask for more sublety in Television and Film

Well it's definitely Nymeria or it would have killed Arya. So either Nymeria has just gone native or maybe someone was warging Nymeria. Maybe next episode will show Bran warging Nymeria and discovering Arya is still alive.

It was Nymeria, She says "That's not you" to her because Nymeria is like Arya, Nedd wanted Arya to be a Lady, but Arya wanted to go out and adventure. Nymeria is the same way, she wasn't just going to leave her life in the wild and go back to servitude because Arya came back.

This is all I thought of when that scene happen.

Same here. I laughed so damn much when I saw that that.

>Nedd wanted Arya to be a Lady, but Arya wanted to go out and adventure. Nymeria is the same way
>Sansa's dire wolf was named Lady

POTTERY

should have named her bitch

I want to see Arya hanging out the back of Sansa by series end.