I want to colonise some black ass, you know what I'm saying?

I want to colonise some black ass, you know what I'm saying?
I want to spread them cheeks and go balls deep into a qt black gril, and inseminate her

you feeling okay iceland?

I was at a clothes store in London a while back, there was this black top qt at the register
mmm she really activated my atoms lad

back the fuck off wh*Te scum

umm sorry sweetie, I don't listen to landcucked cuntries

I want to _____ Iceland!

hmmm....

Tell me you wouldn't want to seed the one on the left Finland

I sometimes think about how this could literally be a single Icelander making these threads, they're often quite similar in tone. The rest of the country is off playing Eve

M-maybe just for research....

I am probably the most active icelander on Sup Forums so not very surprising you've become familiar with the way I write, my BLACK friend.

e*ropeans need to stop with the jungle fever

Do not do this, you will regret it. Your children will look like mexicans.

t. mutt son of burgerstani black mom and icelander
Please think of your children.

If Iceland was a US city it wouldn't even make it in the top 50 in term of population...
So how many of them do you think there is here?

How much black are we talking about?

t. tyrone magnússon

You can suppress the urge to colonize for so long before it comes back.

user, that's literally what I'm saying. The world doesn't need more Tyrone Magnussons, and I'm saying that because I am a Tyrone Magnusson. It is not a nice life.

have you ever been bullied for being part burger?

I'll soon find out.

And what do you mean by this?

I moved here. I have lived in the US most of my life, I'd like to avoid causing any trouble.

do you speak any icelandic?

No.

I know a half danish half black mutt kek

why do you now to a country without speaking the language?

Wasn't quite my decision, I'm here with my family. I've heard a lot of poles work here with few issues, but I am mainly full of regrets, because to be here is to taint a fine country with my mutt presence.

That's the main reason I came to this thread, honestly. Other Icelandic guy should do himself a favor and not crossbreed; it will only lead to disappointment and mutt children.

stop being racist, you are perfect the way you are.
One day, the whole human race will be caramel colored, you are just ahead of evolution.

icelanders are like 50/50 norse and gaelic, they're mutts too

That's really depressing.

Done it.
Highly Recommend it if you can find the rare wild attractive negress. I got Lucky through Tinder.
Have fun Son of Floki.

those are pretty common

OP, with the amount of tourists that come to Iceland, you should have no problem pulling a black girl?