So this show is basically "the Baby Boomer pretentious cynical show" and "I know everything, i'm a college student" ???

So this show is basically "the Baby Boomer pretentious cynical show" and "I know everything, i'm a college student" ???

they literally can't stop with their 60's and 70's references, promoting the mentality of boomers like the good side, and goddamnit why they are obsessed by university???

the most annoying is probably their pretentious unfunny references, exactly like family guy.
just a little exemple: youtube.com/watch?v=eDARzui4zPg

WHO THE HELL IS DAVID BURN? WHO ALREADY HEARD OF THIS GUY? LULZ UNFUNNY FAKE WRESTLER JOKE? AND WHO THE HELL IS PHILIP GLASS? NOBODY KNOW WHO IS PHILIP GLASS EXCEPT HIPSTERS, THIS IS UNFUNNY YOU KNOW?

seriously, it's like i made some horror parody on some cartoon and tell some shit like "Lulz it's like a movie of Joe D'Amato" nobody will understand the joke.

>still getting angry at zombie simpsons in $current_year

Nerds are funny.

sorry kiddo, i'm not in school since a long time ago, so your american standard from some disney tv show don't work.

but sincerely this kind of references are fucking unfunny, it's like their show is destinated to college student only with hipster shit.

>WHO THE HELL IS PHILIP GLASS? NOBODY KNOW WHO IS PHILIP GLASS EXCEPT HIPSTERS,
Everyone knows who Philip Glass is, even Psych made a Philip Glass joke.

Nothing worse than a millennial complaining about boomers.

t. millennial

> even Psych made a Philip Glass joke.
literally who or what?

Fuck you commies! you destroyed the world.
you talk shit about both your parents and grandsons.

>i'm not in school since a long time ago

The fuck does this have to do with being a nerdy little shit? Lol.

And you don't talk shit about your parents and grandparents?

Face it, every 'generation' is shit in their own way.

because "nerd" is a word for underage people like you, thinking their american standards of suburban middle class cracker still in high school fit with everyones.

No i don't talk shit about them, this meme of talking shit about the former generation is a thing started with boomers, they are just the most selfish generation of all times, and why you defend them?

OP, what is your native language

>The Simpsons
>Cynical

>can't quote correctly
>even Psych is too obscure for him
Wow, worst OP of all time? This guy's in the running.

>this meme of talking shit about the former generation is a thing started with boomers
So because they did it, it gives you a free pass to do it?

I'm not defending them, I'm saying you're just as bad as them.

Lol at this salty little motherfucker not knowing what a word is. Look, let's point and laugh at him!

Who the hell cares about zombies simpsons nowadays?

Looks like he's got some serious self esteem issues over his lack of an education.

>he thinks anything started with the boomers

lol

>i'm not in school since a long time ago

where do you come from

where do you go

>weird hypothetical questions
>inferiority complex
>angry at America
My bet's on OP being a greasy spic.

I was thinking squatting slav, for some reason, but you're probably right.

there's a really good chance he's literally just a millennial

the problem really is that bad

It's definitely cynical but that's part of what made it good in its best years.

why people on Sup Forums always plays the contrarians?
well i guess this is just tumblr being triggered again when they receive a critic for their fetish generation.

how's the war going

so this board is full of +30 years old X generation cocksuckers?
hellooooo, we are on a cartoon board, grew up or go back to watch your cynical dadrock movies.

also this is so funny how SJW defensors of diversity have always something against hispanics and slavs, putting their american standards on a international imageboard and calling someone who has a different opinion with a some cliché teen word.

KEK
yes because they didnt think to the next generation, they were fucking selfish and now they gives lessons like if they were perfect living on a world totaly different from now

but well, show me more of your internet street cred, you and your butthurt friends.

now you're just trying too hard, stick to one insult and really hammer it, don't spread yourself around trying to get all the trigger words into your post

>this board is full of +30 years old

who else did you imagine would be interested in comic books on the comic book board

seriously, know your audience

Nowhere.

It's also a cartoon board and this a cartoon thread.