Dragon queen gets whatever she wants because of muh dragons

>Dragon queen gets whatever she wants because of muh dragons
>army is comprised of dickless men
>all leaders are women, except a dwarf, and two other men who also don't have dicks
>Lyanna having more authority than war vets who are atleast 5 times her age
>lord of light gender politics scene
>grayworm sex scene, you don't need to have a dick to be a man! (we want the trans community)
>all leaders in the seven kingdoms are currently female

What exactly are they trying to tell us here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AfPn_MFWRa0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Hound is Azor Hype and she is a cunt.

That women are just as bad as men

FUCK OFF TO YOUR GENERAL

Honestly, I thought you were just memeing but this is actually correct. Feels bad, man.

Yes but check out the incredible choreography of this shit show.

youtu.be/AfPn_MFWRa0

>Not to mention that the WHITE walker leaders are all MALE

Really activated my almonds user

Also:
>khaleesi is the mother of diversity
>dumb redneck Drumpftards siding with Cersei and the old evil white men
>fuck them for not wanting hordes of barbarians entering their lands
>fuck drumpf and fuck white people

What's this? A Xena rip-off? Looks like shit.

It's almost hilarious, as soon as the book content ran out:
> obvious pandering
> a lot more clear divide between good and bad
> main characters can do anything, they always get saved
> shit ton of side characters die because "LMAO IN GOT EVRYONE DIES xdDDD"

if GRRM doesn't finish the books before he dies I'll personally come to his grave and give him a disappointing speech

Dany literally just repeats whatever Tyrion tells her.

> Noticable repeats Tirion 1:1
> Gets told to "be the dragon" the scene after

Have they ever had the part of the prophecy that mentions the dragon having three heads in the show?

>be the dragon
What did Olenna mean by this? Memes aside I'm genuinely confused on what her advice was

>dude clever men are sometimes wrong lol
>therefore you should listen to me
>be a dragon, whatever the fuck that means
>END SCENE

>Everyone is sheep
>You are dragon
To me it was pretty clear that her advice was to simply attack Kings Landing

It's the typical "self insert" character to get women to feel strong and to watch the show because otherwise it would be MISOGYNIST

>Cersei correctly pointed out that Olenna will do anything now that her grandkids are all dead and she's allied with savages

Are people finally ready to accept Cersei as best queen?

that woman with the two daggers moves like a turtle

>that "spin" at :53

jesus christ what a shit show

yup. season 6 was complete shit, it seems like all the budget and skill went into the battle of the bastards

the valyrian gender thing has to be the most blatant bullshit thing in the entire series

Why is she doing Daisy Ridley facial expressions?

>What exactly are they trying to tell us here?
All men must die.

>MFW the reddit season 7 leaks are right on the money so far

Jon and Dany's boomshakalaka when the walls fell is going to be epic.

And my normie friends don't even notice how shit it's got. They just watch it and act like it's really good even though it isn't. You could literally rewrite the plot to anything and they'd still drone on about how great it is.

I mean, its okey I guess I still watch it too, but damn is it shit compared to the books

>books

What fucking books? The main reason why the show quality has suffered greatly is because there are no fucking books to base the episodes off. All they have is GRRM post-it notes and we all know he likes to change shit halfway through anyways (probably why Winds has been delayed time and time again).

Yes, thats what I mean Im really fucking tired, sorry if I wrote it in a confusing way

>actually the word has no gender specific blah blah prince or princess

fuck my ass dad this show sucks

It's aggravating. It wasn't always like this.

Go back to Sup Forums

Go back to tumblr you normie fucking scum

>>army is comprised of dickless men

This is how you know this is a show for women. they love the idea of castrated men. That's why it's been a recurring theme. It's very freudian for women.

Linguistic gender, not human gender you brain dead alt right cunt SJW

>the last king and man with authority in the show is jon
>writers made it a point to have dany say "make him bend the knee"

I need a brutal rape scene soon otherwise I drop the show

historically many kingdoms/empires had their courts run by eunuchs. don't blame the writers just because you're illiterate

>What are they trying to tell us?
To stop watching this god awful show.

Oh wow, she said the same exact thing as all the other would-be kings and queens in the show. You Sup Forums tards are so dumb you seem like a parody. If I were new to your unmatched stupidity I'd be certain you were all trolling.

So at this point they're jsut going for the throne stroy to be told this season and whitewalker next season

Not memeing here. Could you please provide me a genderless noun? I speak English and French and am really failing to come up with one. Is there such a thing in sandnigger or chink languages?

>president
>boss
>chief
>ruler
>manager
>friend
>benefactor
>villain

and so on for thousands and thousands of pages

>Could you please provide me a genderless noun?

you're either german or you had a garbage education

No she didn't

>That closeup of the guy getting stabbed in the dick

Okay, you don't understand me friend.

In Valyrian, there are genders for the nouns. Like with French.

>"Je suis un citron."
I am a lemon

>"Je suis une pomme."
I am an apple.

Notice the gender in the French and the lack thereof in English. I'm assuming this Valyrian shit operates the same as French, which there are genders for the nouns. Every noun, more or less, has follows un (masculine) or une (feminine). So this word in Valyrian for prince/princess must be one or the other, right?

>instead of just stabbing them they twirl around and waste 10 years before actually attacking

BRAVO
R
A
V
O

>all leaders are women
>massive war starts
>the Others invade for the first time in millennia

Valyrian doesn't have genders, that's the whole point. In the books and now in the show it's pointed out that "the prince who was promised" is a flawed translation, in that Valyrian specifies no gender for the word. This keeps the audience guessing at who fulfills the prophecy, as it could be anyone.

chair
lettuce
gun
friend
cancer
aspirin

can you tell me the gender of these words?

Hollywood is making their products for women because they are the succesful gender now, men are just obsolete.

fuckin' assemblywomen

At least once an episode I roll my eyes and shut my brain off when they start shoving this bullshit down my throat. This week it was the MUH GENDER NEUTRAL AZOR AHAI shit, for fuck sake.

Ok, that makes sense then. So it is like English in that regard.

Many leaders are now women because the men have been killing each other off for years. This is pretty much the whole point of the show, although I know even simple themes go over the heads of alt righties. This could easily be interpreted as anti-feminist (women are only fit to rule when all the men are dead), but I know you Sup Forums babies are just as committed to pretending you're victims as any SJW.

The normie audience wont even question this fact
Instead they'll say:
>"see how bad the MEN left this world off?"
>"Look at all this disaster that thankfully the women will be here to clean up"

Why is every fucking woman on this show bisexual or full on dyke?

Jon doesn't have any authority he is a cuck and a manlet besides.

Euron is the last uncastrated male left.

Not who you're replying to so I'm just gonna add that english has a lot of genderless words but french is in another language category in the same branch as spanish so while a word like friend would have 2 genders to someone that doesn't understand the language category english is in.

>This keeps the audience guessing at who fulfills the prophecy, as it could be anyone.

We all know its Jon, so whatever.

Realism

Its both of them.

The series (books at least) are called a Song of Ice and Fire.

Danny sucks, but seeing her actually play nice with others for once might shake things up and make her less insufferable.

That's how women are. Relative to men, almost every woman qualifies as bisexual.

It's their kid

This, she's going to somehow concede to Jon that the war in the north is the only one that matters, and it's going to be cool. He's not going to "bend the knee" either.

Why is pol afraid of waman?

Euron literally strangled a bitch, he's the last our guy we have left.

>insecure menlets crying over a fantasy TV show cuz women in power
>totally glossing over the fact that Jon Snow is the main character and the song of ice and fire

>the guy who saves us from future Sand Snake scenes is portrayed as a villain

you guys been saying it's a bad show for years and you still watch every episode

I think at the House of the Undying.

This is why no one takes them seriously.

i haven't looked at the leaks yet but i pray to god that euron rapes next episode so we can restore some balance to this sjw shitshow

>Oh, for fuck sake.

Bronn is the audience at this point.

I'd love to see Dany lose, but the series will end with her being Queen and everyone bowing to her.

too much time invested, i watch the walking dead too and it has fucking adds! that piece of shit was made to have adds...

>The series (books at least) are called a Song of Ice and Fire.

Right, and Jon is the son of Lyanna (Ice) and Rhaegar (Fire) all by himself.

Ahh yes le sjw boogieman in constant combat with the le alt right boogieman. In a battle to see who is more scared of the others genitalia.

Gambler's fallacy aka: I am a weak person and I can't seem to drop this and take my loss.

Leaks confirm he does though.

This shit has been obvious since the beginning, yet Sup Forums is only catching on 7 seasons later.
>What did you guys mean by this?

I had to drop the walking dead, it got so bad I can't watch it for 50min every time.

Pretty much after season 4 it has lost a lot of "sense". I rewatched the first 2 seasons and man I gotta say that the setting and the way actors acted looks so much better than what it looks today.

dialogue now is nothing but some stupid phrases that they repeat over and over again and everything feels like they try to please the normal dummy viewer with the same shit all over again.

Can't drop since I still wanna know how it ends (I guess Jon and Deny are gonna fuck just like their family has always done within the family and they will rule).

like all content for tv is meant to have ads.
please drop it, like seriously stare at the ceiling during that time and you'll 'gain' so much more.

The only interesting story left for them to tell is how Bran himself becomes the Night King.

oh i don't watch the adds, i pause and walk away so i can come back and ff through it, usually though i just record it and watch it later that night, still fuck adds.

don't be like that lil girl, i was an alco for 6 years and quit that shit cold turkey once my son was born

regardless, sunday is tv day, got then taboo.

i don't believe in the boogie, but you've have to be blind to not be aware to the shit they are shovelling down everybodies throats. not that i'd ever admit to it or talk about it to anybody in real life, it's best to just swallow the PC culture and pretend that you like minorities when they are clearly subversive.

Not bad bait but it could use some improvement.
I'll toss you a (you) for it.

>What exactly are they trying to tell us here?

That women in leadership roles is an entirely artificial concept that is only held up by complacent, dickless men, and as soon as a Chad Thundercock shows up the sham falls apart.

first white walker ever was a little girls wasnt it?

Personally thought the cercy scene was the worst, making out like non western invaders would rape and pillage our communitys shit, while memeing that the invaders would be the saving force for the kingdom on the other side.

Even though Jon's actor is a manlet, do you think Jon is Chad enough now to overcome muh dragons?

Or does his putting Sansa in charge and not asking Littlefinger if he felt in charge in the catacombs disqualify him from Chad/Bane status for all time?

She told her to be a Tyrant. Which she is slowly becoming.

She'll be worse than her father by the end of the show. By getting consumed by the power she has.

>strongest fighter in the world is male
>ultimate mary sue snow is male
>ultimate bad guy is male
what do they mean by this?

I think, given what they were talking about immediately prior, she meant it was worth taking the direct approach--make the sheep fear you instead of waging a conventional war and fucking around with political bullshit.

We need a big budget show about people surviving in space. Super realistic and terrifying. Like in your pic.

What do you guys think?

I think it's clear where this is leading. Arya will Face/Off Dany since she is uncooperative and take her place and marry Jon .

Half of Dany's womyn alliance just got BTFO, so John will have her sucking his metaphorical (and possibly literal) dick to get him to join forces with her. Whatever he wants for his war effort against the walkers, he's going to get it.

I don't know. There's very little air in space so they wouldn't make it long.

>all female leaders are concerned with the usual political nonsense, with the "game of thrones"
>the only person who knows that the real threat is the night king and his white walkers is a man

does it not seem a little fucked up to anyone that Arya can literally plotarmor murder anyone who she doesnt like?

Like just press delete on any relevant badguy other than whitewalkers.