So is she like...retarded? What's her deal...

So is she like...retarded? What's her deal? I haven't seen the show in forever but it can't be because she's from another planet, I remember her sister being just fine, a grade a bitch but she never had a case of the robert downeys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xRcxz1MSPd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's an awful sjw. She goes to Earth while keeping her culture and trying to force it on others just like spics do

>So is she like...retarded?
Basically.

I wanna fuck Starfire so bad

She's not real, and if she were, she'd kill you if you underperformed (you would)

>comes to /co
>argues about character not being real

she's chaste
she learned english by kissing

her sister did something a biiiit more intimate. learned better english, probably caught several STDs

Forcing your culture on others and sharing it are not the same thing.

>she'd kill you if you underperformed
What is she, Ilsa?

They are the same thing.

Her sister probably kissed a lot more people, so she knew the language better.

bitch probably used both lips

Nigger what in the fuck that is like the exact opposite of what SJWs want.

She doesn't understand Earth's customs and culture. She's an alien. I guess her sister has more experience with Earth.
>tfw you'll never lie to Starfire about Earth's customs and culture to trick her into doing lewd and sexual things

Blackfire is also a confirmed prodigy.

she was a war prisioner for most of her life, that and the fact that she doesn't fully understands english.

She's the magical space girlfriend. What's not to get?

Her ability to learn language is a super power. Blackfire's powers are stronger, so she didn't get the broken English.

I'll tell you why she's so slow.

She's a dirty troq

humans giving aliens that convert the sun into energy STDs learn science

delet this

There's a major difference between watching a movie with a friend and them strapping you to a chair and forcing your eyes open clockwork orange style.

youtube.com/watch?v=xRcxz1MSPd0

What if Teen Titans was made by the BBC?

>tfw you'll never lie to Starfire about Earth's customs and culture to trick her into doing lewd and sexual things

I think there's a fanfic about that

she also got married to that thing and had several kids

I miss when shortpacked was a comics/transformers comedy comic.