What happened

What happened Sup Forums?

I was cut from the world for a while (FFL) and was unable to watch the news, what happened there?

Did Hillary bought the polls?
Did Trump did something stupid?

I was full of hope before and now I feel sad.
What happened?

Reality set in

Explain yourself, what reality, and what does it have to do with polls?

>no campaign
>no ads
>no money
>no field offices
>no ground game
And, most importantly,
>no coalition
You cannot win an election on the back of the uneducated white male vote alone.

The plant is throwing the election as planned.

toy story

How is the FFL

He said dumb shit while Hilliary kept her head down.

Trump is at rallies everyday saying dumb shit so the media reports on it as Hillary hides in her cave smirking as things go just as planned.

I still believe

Trump kept opening his mouth and spewing really stupid shit. Stupider than his usual fare.

And because this isn't the primaries anymore it actually hurt him.

Trump started fucking up the moment he chose pence to pander to the right wing nutjobs instead of picking someone more centrist who would appeal to independents.

He's still treating this like it's the primary's and he'll lose because of it.

Trump is a loser, lmao.

Donald Trump was ahead in June and August?

This happened.

It's an army man, I don't know what you expect of it but it's no crazy stuff.

Fuck Moldavians though.

According to some polls, during one time, yeah.

I just wanted an honest opinion, wasn't expecting crazy shit. Thanks, an army is what I was expecting, but you know you read so much stuff

Yep. Right after the convention he got a nice fat bump. (GOP convention was mid july.)

Sharia Khan...priceless

I know what you mean.

Expect lots of chores, sighing at Russian doing stupid shit, having big laughs with nationality-related jokes, the courtyard is basically Sup Forums.

But yeah, training, sport, guns, propaganda, fight war that are not yours, a basic modern army.

Fuck off shills, I'll be voting for him this November like I did during the primaries, without a second thought.

MAGA
A
G
A

I sure hope you do man.

I am still hoping because they are questioning everyone for those polls, but everybody knows that mexicans and blacks don't know how to vote/are too lazy to move their ass to a polling station.

So a few points will be for Trump.

And I'm not even talking about the fact that it is PC to not be for Trump, so people are afraid to tell it to everybody.

So there is hope, but the sudden downside is worrying me.

You forgot

>Entire mainstream media machine trying to get him down while lifting Hillary

Sounds pretty good

Hillary began her media war, jumping off from the DNC. The MSM is keeping her afloat while making constant attacks on everything Trump, regardless of fact.
Trump's tried and true game of using outrageous media attention to bring forward his ideas has been finally spotted, so it probably won't work anymore.