Why it white girl society obsessed with rap music and nigger life?

Why it white girl society obsessed with rap music and nigger life?

good music good dick

Jews

Because they're told to.

they have higher standards than you

They believe African-American and their culture are 'cool' because they've been indoctrinated to believe such by the media that constantly promulgates this shit.

However many white men are no better -- as white men are probably the biggest supporters of this degenerate genre.

It's the only type of music that's as stupid as they are.

I assume your assumption comes from not getting laid.

Keep on Cucking Sweden

Ancedotally, I knew a girl in college who went to a private catholic school and high school, and as soon as she got to college she became obsessed with 2chainz and lil wayne. Why are religious girls so eager to break out?

I remember wondering this as a teenager around 2004 or so. All these nice suburban white girls were obsessed with hip hop music. They didn't act black or anything outside of it. I think it's because the music is generally dancy and catchy. Most of these girls don't like any hip hop outside of the more party oriented radio stuff. You won't find them listening to non-singles.

Thanks, I'll swing by your place later tonight and pick up you wife

women follow the pack; the media and wider society give the impression that blacks are cool and so women in general embrace them. If the media and society at large was saying they are monsters and deserve to die most women would willingly go along with this narrative. It's the same reason women will mold their opinion around their mates opinion.

Tldr; they are weak minded creatures and need to be told by authority what to enjoy/agree with

because if you dont keep women on a leesh, they become rampant whores

What, so she can make fun of you while yours gets fucked by a nigger?

Because R selected organisms don't think for themselves.

>be jewish / black
>become a part of something no ghetto niggers could ever become a member of
>get shilled by the media so hard you just don't go away
>your shit is shoved down kids throat so hard that you become filthy rich and never disagree with your overlords
Hollywood is a pedo empire run by kikes promoting unhealthy, dumb and simply retarded morals and values.
Rather than crime doing and dealing drugs is now a "lifestyle" considered by many

The lads they had crushes on in high school let them down. Pleading guilty right now to chadding a few bitches. I don't blame them, we fucked em and chucked em for to long. It was status for us, and it was wrong.

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with white girls that are obsessed with rap music and nigger life?

Precisely this.

They just want to seem cool and trendy as well... Often in attempt to relate to the other WHITE GUYS they hang around who also listen to hip-hop, although more in-depth.

Why arent there any black girls who listen to country?

The media pushing this sub-culture and music.

It's strange, I studied music at my state conservatorium, we're talking jazz and classical players... The girls for the most part just didn't have the same kind of appreciation for the music as the boys did and most of them just listened to top 40 pop or rap/hip hop nonsense in their day to day lives... I guess that kind of music just appeals to the most base instincts, and for them, that's all that matters...

I think it is indeed because it is very dancy, it's not just hip-hop but also things like house and electro music women love. It is simple and you can dance easily to it, it's a good formula.
Fortunately though here in the NL rap isn't as obsessed about as in the US, because honestly I can't stand it for too long.

The lure of the forbidden fruit.

They get into that culture as a way to breed with bbc men.

BBC
B
C

The further you pull back the rubber band the more it stings when you let it go, tbqhwyrnf.
Personally, I can't wait to see whether or not I'm a p***y magnet less than a month from now.

As long as you don't indulge in the culture there's literally nothing wrong with listening to hip hop