So we can all agree that Tyrion's gonna use his skills in diplomacy to prevent Jon from bending the knee and instead...

So we can all agree that Tyrion's gonna use his skills in diplomacy to prevent Jon from bending the knee and instead have him and Dany marry, right?

if they dont become enemies fuck this show or have the north turn against jon fuck this show this shit is now a disney fairy tail fuck this fan appeasement shit

Jon meets daenerys and she doesnt believe him so he goes beyond the wall with the hound, thoros, beric, tormund and others and captures a wight and daenerys saves them with her powahful dorgons. Read the leaked script dude. Jon&dany fuck in the season finale.

isnt that incest?

Whatever happens, the final scene of GoT will be...

Whomever takes the iron throne.They will be sat alone, the camera pans to their face and takes off their face to real Ayra Stark smirking at the camera.

Halfcest. Not like they have any idea.

She's her aunt dude.

Oh fuck off. I bet you want an edgy ending where everyone dies you faggot. Why not have something go right for the characters just once?

STAY. IN. YOUR. FUCKING. GENERAL.

>aunt
>they're both around same age
Nice try

Implying incest isn't natural to Targ.

Nobody knows that aside from Bran. Bran would keep his mouth shut for the sake of peace. The Targaryens even have a history of inbreeding so Dany wouldn't give a shit if she found out. What would be worse? Jon fucking his aunt, or the entire human race being killed by the White Walkers?

>Dany's brother is Jon's father
>totally not Aunt and Nephew

SUCK. MY. DICK. FAGGOT.

make us

Davos is gonna be fucking pissed when he sees Melisandre at Dragonstone.

jonerys is coming!

Literally everything has been going right for Danny since this shit tier show started, fuck off

What is season 1 and season 5? Dany hasn't had it that rough, but things haven't been 100% smooth sailing for her.

It's the only logical conclusion that shit was going to turn around

Dany's gonna get so fucking wet when she meets Jon.

While I think they'll get along, I do find it annoying that nothing is morally grey anymore. Everythings so black and white and the heroes and villains are exclusive at this point, with Jaime and Littlefinger being the 2 characters that are "not where they belong".
I mean this in the sense that Littlefinger is being painted as a villain at this point that no one in the north likes, and Jon won't even thank him for saving his life.

In the books. Show is different br.

>He doesnt know daenerys will go mad with power like the mad king and jorah will have to kill her
>He doesnt know sansa will kill jon

I just want the characters to feel more like characters again, like when Theon jumped in the water.
It wasn't the noble thing to do, it didn't get the goodies to win, but it's a very reasonable thing for his character to do.
I'd be ok with all of these things if they find a way to justify them.

Technically it was more Sansa who saved Jon. Littlefinger is and always has been a slimy backstabbing piece of shit.

Cersei will become the Mad Queen and Jaime will kill her.