Don't forget to turn in your horrific weapons, bongs

Don't forget to turn in your horrific weapons, bongs.

rt.com/uk/355998-horror-zombie-knives-banned/

SAVE A LIFE

>ripping off poorly designed Star Trek weapons for your poorly designed weapons
Least the rope girp looks kind of grippy.

Jesus Christ Bongs, those can't even be used as actual weapons. They're so fucking useless.

heh almost like an atgeir one of them, but retarded.

I don't get why people buy these non practical shits. A bent tip of an atgeir, yeah how will you stab someone with that?

I've always laughed at these kinds of "knifes" or whatever they are supposed to be. They sell a lot of this useless crap on the border with sweden, typically kids find them intradasting.

literally all of those are fucking useless

the axe thing could work

if it is actually sharp

only autists would buy them anyways, and they're probably too expensive for shitskins. what shitskins will do is go to the local "do it yourself" market and buy a 5$ hatched knife there.

They're banning them because some twelve year old mandem from Tower Hamlets was killed my his friend using one. They look scary and the brand was used in a murder, so banning everything that looks similar is the only possible answer.

my cousin bought something like this except machete shaped
>visiting him
>notice the machete monstrosity on his desk
>"hey man, what do you need this shank for?"
>"moths"
>"what?"
>"its for moths, they are pissing me off"
and then I reminded myself that he is a stoner

>...banning everything that looks similar is the only possible answer.

Except the "tanned asians" responsible for all the little girls being raped. That's just a coincidence. :^)

>United Kingdom

Those things look awkward and ineffective.

Like the dick of whatever cuck lives in a fascist country like that and hasn't risen up yet.

If only China and the UK could be part of the tpp. Chinese companies could sue bongs for banning their shit punches steel.

Too thin, hatchets rely on mass to work properly. Even tomahawks have way more mass to them.

Top fucking kek

That mall ninja gear is garbage too, fucking nanny state

>get a life - bin that knife!

this weapon "looks" to "aggressive"

>forces a ban
>forces

Like an alcoholic husband screaming "you made me do this" as he hits his wife over the head with a frying pan.

If knives are banned how do britcucks even do any kind of yard work or go camping? Do you like cut your paracord with a spoon?

>spoon

What the fuck is with the threatening language in the TV license ads?

wow UK is such a shithole, glad I chose to study here instead

England bans assault spoons. They are serrated!

I feel wrong ripping on the britbongs here since it's past their state imposed bedtime so they can't answer for their flagrant cuckoldry. Maybe we should lay off them for a while.

Can't seem to Brexit anytime soon but able to ban shit at a moments notice Jesus Christ what a fucking nigger shithole

Camping is probably illegal

What the fuck, those are literally just relabeled Klingon blades.

The TV license company are massive cunts and constantly try and scare people into signing up for one (e.g. "you need to pay for a license or we can take you to court"), even if the people don't need it and have notified the company (usually has to be done multiple times). Their excuse is always something like "oh, our system hasn't been updated" or some shit.

tl;dr they're notorious for harassing and scaring people into buying their licenses.

> Dem trips
Probably just loitering unless you have a shitty caravan.

>vote yes for brexit
>nothing happens
>kid gets killed by strange looking knife
>ban them all over night

toppest of keks lad

what a fucking shit hole country just kill yourself already

>literally banned because they look scary
British wit still dominating I see

sleep tight niggo

Is it just me or does Glasgow look like a motherboard?

This country is more cucked than the fucking world

How the fuck did we let this happen...

That's the point you dummy, they're talking about Glasgow being "in a database", which people equate to "technology/computers".

Not banned. I carry a ka-bar, but you have to have good reason to have something like that on you, like going hunting, camping etc. EDC is limited to 3.5 inch blade, non locking. The OPs pics appeal to nogs and chavs, and are one step up from those buffy knives you used to get.

>bong tabloids headlines
>horrific!
>terrible!
>outrageous!

And it never really is.

I thought the American media had the monopoly on the culture of fear. What the fuck happened, England?

>implying glasgow ever looked that good.

Made of potmetal with a terrible heat treat. Absolute trash. You're not missing anything.

I agree with this. Those weapons are blatantly made to kill.

It'd bend. The steel is a Chinese potmetal, 440 but with a horrible heat treat. More dangerous to the user if anything.

Dunblane happened. Now most brits shit themselves if weapons are mentioned. Trust the police to protect them. Fucking idiots.I sometimes think it's time to leave this brokedown palace

i like that hand ax thing. its like steel nucks with a edge

>fugg Im ded :D

>daily mail

This happens when your "greatest ally" completely takes over your economy, law and lawenforcement.

Nothing prevents them from threathening civilians.

They are the all the same clique as your gungrabber funders.

>Transgender Gay Muslim Woman
I want off this ride

The world won't be safe until the only weapon you're allowed to own is a semi automatic spoon

Funny how I can't think of a single case anywhere in the world where someone was murdered with a fantasy knife. It's always a 20€ hand axe bought from a gas station or something like that.

they most probably mean these ones

The machete used during the attack on Stefan Appleton
In May 17-year-old Blaise Lewinson was jailed for manslaughter after stabbing teenager Stefan Appleton to death with a zombie knife in Islington, north London

Faggot. What are you some sort of statist? S-scary looking shit, b-ban it, won't someone pls think of the children...

If we banned everything that's ever been used in a murder, we'd be amputated, hooked up to life support machines, restrained, and placed in a padded cell.

It baffles me how people are so incredibly stupid.

There coming for teeth and fists tomorrow. ..

Is a tire iron considered a deadly weapon in bongland?

my god

BIN

>banning locking knives
its literally a safety feature.

>there are five houses without a tv license
>maybe they have a life
kek, good job vandal.

Don't even get me started bro... it's like the people who come with this stuff go out their way to make it retarded.

>murder someone
>get jailed for manslaughter

sadflkgfasldkjgh;kjh

ey my mate got killed by some teenage kid, he served 3 years for manslaughter in a young offenders. countrys a joke

I practically live for bonglander butthurt these days.

Oyy veyy the world will crawl to a stop if these pesky goyim have easy access to knives!

that hurt

>Jesus Christ what a fucking nigger shithole

tell us about milwaukee user

A KIKE

Who honestly gives a fuck? You seem to care more about what happens in Britain than in your own fucking country? You lot are all sad things.

Wtf do you need an edgy-ass weapon like that for?

WOMEN LEADERS
>WOMEN LEADERS

Wheres the picture of the cops taking some poor nerds bat-lath or whatever the Klingon sword is.

When will the Bongs rebel?

Movie prop people like the collector swords and shit.

You chose a self-declared SJW as a PM. It can only go downhill from here.

You'd be loathe to call any of those abominations a weapon.

>Paracord wrapped tang as handle
>No guards placed anywhere that they would actually provide the proper protection.

You'd be putting yourself in more danger than whoever you were attacking.

And judging by how shiny the cord on the handle is, it's not even actual nylon paracord. Just shitty polyester braids.

Wtf do you need edgy-ass quads like that for?

>2016

>not securing your safety by owning s proper zombie slaying blade such as these fine tools for when the inevitable zombie apocalypse happens.

It's like the government wants you to be a zed

>Movie prop
>Some gay, edgy green knife

Yeah, fuck off yank. Why don't you go shoot your gun at some Milwaukee niggers.

Said to another yank, use us as a lesson in the slippery slope of gun control. Shit always happens, so there's always another set of bad things to get rid of until they pull our nails and teeth. I don't even bother with a firearms cert because of all the police attention it brings. Just stick to gas guns, the handgunners methadone.

That means we'll inevitably ban niggers and muslims!

This. With an autistic weapon like that, you wouldn't stand a chance against a nigger with a crowbar.

>Is a tire iron considered a deadly weapon in bongland?
yes, and related weapons such as clothes irons and actual tires

>Revving engine in a racist manner
holy fucking shit, bongs

these are still legal to buy tho, so why are you guys getting all pissy?

a bowie knife is a thousand times more deadly then what ever those peice of scrap metal are trying to mimick

1984 is real

I bought a hedge trimmer yesterday. An electric one, with a cord. It was an age restricted item.

I suppose you could do someone some real damage, if they held their fingers out and held still, and your extension lead could stretch that fair. Better safe than sorry.

That comment about his mother always makes me laugh.

Orwellian nightmare

This is what I carry. No frills. Would get a randall #14 if I could justify the cash

Hope you enjoy being beheaded by fine China Steel.

Only the strongest are capable of using such a weapon and they will survive to my new world.

That's genuinely scary

the classic kitchen knife just doesn't do it anymore

this is what got skips for

Fucking shit, man! The kikes really do pull out all the stops when they want to intimidate their customers.

BIN

ENOUGH