Pol's problem with Jews

>this is Ezra Levant
>a Jew
>redpilled as fuck
>doesn't want Muslims because Muslims fucking hate Jews

Honestly, this whole JQ is such nonsense.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/291356-hezbollah-leader-backs-trumps-claim-that-obama-started
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf i love jews now

>Magic Negro
>An African American
>Redpilled
>Doesn't rob, rape, or murder

Well guys, I guess statistics don't real now because I found the rare exception.

controlled opposition that will speak correct things until he gets to the actual causes of problems he speaks about

The real enemy has always been jews

the whole problem is it is the left that is promoting the jew hate and white genocide and then turning around and fucking over even their own jewish right side..

>fuck palestine.

super lefty liberal jewish women like merkel and hillary going as far as to send BLM to commit violence in Israel to make a point.
>Imagine when they get butthurt the Rightwinger Jews arn't buying their crap.

A jew hating muslims does not make them based, they just hate muslims because they're in the way of their plans for greater israel.

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/291356-hezbollah-leader-backs-trumps-claim-that-obama-started

Fuck the clintons lovfen merkel obama and their whole little clique.

dont worry, its only trolls and murrican teenage edgelord turtles who are actually antisemitic on Sup Forums

i would fight together with israel against islamism anytime

This. Ezra writes for the Toronto sun newspaper. He's anti-muslim in the sense that he shills for more western wars against muslims to deal with israels problems. He's no more pro-white than black lives matter.

He's a kike. You're being kiked. With jews you lose, there is virtually no exception to this.

when the left and right of Israel fight its door to door.
>this is on record quite a few times in history, Israel Existed before Hitler and the Balfour decleration.

This is an international syndicate that has gone for a bunch of power grabs.

They subjugate all the religions equally all of them seem to be nonreligious transhumanists.

Jews that seek to utilize and believe in evil are some of the most heinous criminals the world has seen just look at 911.

FREE PALESTINE

used suicide units to do the dirty work as they watch.

Who could be behind this post?

only the neo nazis here unirocanilly hate the jews, and they are a minority of Sup Forums's base.

fuck off shill

Fuck Ezra isiLevant and his (((alternative))) media. Same dog, new tricks.

Good kafir

Is that sarcasm???

A jew hating muslims isnt anything to scream redpilled about

if anything he is just the typical hook nosed kike that would promote self preservation for jews, but turn around and promote the white goys into having more muslims

The enemy will always and forever be the jew, they promote the diversity, and they promote the wars that inevitibly come between the clashing groups, and they will always seek the benefits from these wars and worm their way to better fortunes through their created conflicts.

When we are allowed to control and dominate over the lesser peoples, we bring order, if allowed we can raise every nigger infested, muslim plagued kikedom to the dirt to bring true paradise to our land if the kikes and their liberal dogs stopped making our populace scared of our own true capabilities and destiny.

I need some ideas for custom license plates.