Why are people of power (politicians, priests, billionaires) always fucking children?

Why are people of power (politicians, priests, billionaires) always fucking children?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/343048-clinton-epstein-lolita-express/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/westminster-abuse-inquiry-i-arranged-for-rent-boys-to-entertain-senior-tories-in-the-1980s-says-9602754.html
cbsnews.com/news/has-media-ignored-sex-abuse-in-school
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cuz they pure n shieet

b/c no dads in childhood

rt.com/usa/343048-clinton-epstein-lolita-express/

Billionaire pedophile with links to Bill Clinton and Trump.

They made it illegal for the common man to do so, so they could enjoy all the cute loli for themselves.

Hnnng that guy sitting down is hot. Who is he?

Why is it usually always boys then?

For the novelty, I'd imagine. They get all the sex they want and get bored. Plus plenty of people are into fiddly diddly whether they admit it or not, they just can't get away with it.

Because children are sexy and like a good dicking. But since it's illegal for to do it in a good healthy relationship(thanks Feminism) this is what you get.

It's not, just look up Jeffrey ((((EPSTEIN)))) and his "Lolita Express".

Priets fuck boys because it's all they can get their hands on.

And only little bitches become altar boys anyway, so it's not like they don't want it.

Moloch worship.

Something about extra dimensional beings thriving of pain, dread, anguish, sorrow to survive.

Sex = expression of love
rape = expression of rage

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/westminster-abuse-inquiry-i-arranged-for-rent-boys-to-entertain-senior-tories-in-the-1980s-says-9602754.html

Most of the Catholic scandals were boys too.

Oh, more people do but you just hear about the ones in power more.

And, think of it: to a kid everyone is in power.

But the shit the Catholic Church did to the deaf kids is just unconscionable.

Because it gives (((them))) leverage over the rich and powerful.
>Betray us and we out you as a pedo

>But the shit the Catholic Church did to the deaf kids is just unconscionable.
Didn't hear about this?

Neither did the kids.

Some from what I gather justify it to themselves.

To commit sin in order to repent and become closer to God during repentance. It's exploited by priests, they feel contrition for the crime they commit, that contrition is designed to prevent them from doing it again, but they do a crime similar or they target a boy that looks different or they do a sexual act that is different from the previous act in order to repent again and again and again to become closer to God.

Cathlocucks are sick in the head, they used to beat children that were left handed which brought about a load of people with stutters and speech impediments, anyone that defends Catholicism should be burned alive. It's a disgusting sect of Christianity with a cuck pope that literally kisses nigger feet.

The Catholics have abused the system of repentance and contrition which are designed to crush you under the weight of guilt to prevent you from sinning again.

Underrated

Amoral sociopaths naturally attain positions of power because of their unscrupulousness and sense of self-importance, as well as the associated confidence. Naturally, since they are without conscience they abuse their power.

>implying you wouldn't if you could get away with it

shotas >>>>>>>>> lolis

If I could arranged marry a girl in secret and then when she's old enough legally marry her I totally would. Fuck the law, it's not the place of bureaucrats to say when a girls should be married.
No, boys are gross. Girls are cute and nice, boys are mean and nasty.
Fuck off fag.

I wouldn't. This isn't animu... kids are ugly, and they're most likely lousy in bed.

>falling for the vaginal jew

>he's such a nigger he can't do it in Liberia-tier country

Likely perceived purity, delicate/petite silhouette, simple mind of a kid without it being stupid, merely young and other such reasns quite common for typical pedophile. Or/and possibly feeling of power both over them and in general (standing above the law) and overall temptation of forbidden fruit.

And like some user mentioned, they can first appear all concerned about kids and set up laws regarding age of consent and then laugh at all the regular folks who have to follow them, while they themselves don't.

I think it is genetic; the same gene cluster that correspond to atypical sexual behavior are more likely to co-occur with genes related to intelligent.
Not that they necessarily have anything to do with each other; like how genes for blonde hair is more likely to co-occur with genes for blue eyes.

I have no proof, just a theory.

Is that why cuckolding is the intellectual's fetish?

>kids are ugly
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

>kids are ugly
You take that back, you piece of shit.
>they're most likely lousy in bed
Teaching her and her learning is part of the fun.
>being a fag
kys, mate
Little girls are great. So small and pretty and so much fun to play with.

You know Hiro records your IP, right?

I would question the theory. While there may be some genetic inclinations, if even overall sexuality is often enviromentally affected (if not predominantly dependant on), then expressions and kinks related to it have to be as well.

There are different stimuli making a person develop a kink. Something's forbidden or seemingly (often only seemingly but still) associated with intimacy or insecure feelings, association of that particular thing with experiences one already considers arousing or pleasurable or some symbolic qualities of that particular kink the person lacks in their life (a reason why so many people performing stressful leadership positions of power also like to be on the receiving, even submissive side of bedroom engagements).

So? I've been posting on here about how hot little girls are for a long time.
What is this, bait for ants?

Seek help. You are a danger to yourself and others.

kill yourself

>You are a danger to yourself
Maybe, I do have suicidal thoughts. But I wouldn't go through with it. It's like that NHK line, "I don't want to go on living but killing myself would be a drag".
>and others
No, I'm not. I'd never hurt a little girl.
No

Read the dialogues.

In Ancient Greece, the plutocrats would argue that the coming of age male represents the truest form of beauty and potential. Corrupt em before something else does, basically.

Because all of western culture is based in Greek society and philosophy, this practice continues today.

please stop its creepy

Don't listen to those queers, give it another 10 years, 15 max, and IRL loli will be legal everywhere thanks to the pogressive left.

Because even they know that women are shit.

In all seriousness though, it's an insurance policy by the elites. You should have known that already OP. Mutual blackmail if you want to move up the ladder.

because the majority of them are jews

just look at the churches that had these problems, all these churches are corrupted pro Jew pro Israel Judaochristian satan worshippers under the guise of Christendom

afterall the jews promote in their own works the fornication of children as not being a sin

the majority of pedophilia type acts they partake in are with boys, and the Judeochristians were taught by their devil worshipping kikes.

why do you think the Jews have among the highest percentage of homosexuals among their people

Because we fucked other boys when we where kids. And we feel nostalgia

Leftists and feminists have always been the ones pushing up the age of marriage and saying "no, girls have to go to school and all this bullshit". I don't see them reversing on this.

wat

lotta jews and muslims promoting child fornication in this thread... and the occasional christfag jew lover defending the chosen peoples barbaric ways so he can continue them as well

>fornication
But that's the opposite of "sex within marriage" which is what I'm promoting.
Why would it be bad for a girl to be married young?

Everybody is fucking children at some point dumbass

We are fucking born, then we are fucking children, and then we fucking grow up you stupid fucking abo

its not that rare, its a classic subject in litterature.

I dont feel like fucking young boys, but i still very much enjoyed fucking around. Cant imagine life without those experiences.

Id probabuly be fucking only gender if i dident.

>he doesn't know about the stickey pokey thimble dimble

I remember when I was an altar boy.

Thankfully, I never spaghettied hard or anything.

But Altar boys (and children at Catholic masses in general) have a tendency to pass out because their young bodies can't handle locking knees and standing up and kneeling over and over.

I've seen some pass out, but thankfully I never did. I realized I was about to and just retreated into the sacristy.

Only time I heard about someone spilling wine was during a practice.

I encountered no pedo shit.

Holy shit, kill yourself, you fucking faggot.

probably went to a true christian church or just were a fuckin ugly poor turd (to your benefit)

well he's a jew most likely, thats why experienced it

common practice among jews

sounds like you got a jelly belly

Why else would you get into power?

>But Altar boys (and children at Catholic masses in general) have a tendency to pass out...
Wait, what the fuck? That sounds fucking horrible. Why would anyone do that?
Would I be a jealous of you buying a disgusting faggot.

Maybe so. But our priest was a pretty based guy.

Also, after mass the deacon would drink all the leftover wine in the cups, which is both funny and disgusting. I'm pretty sure you can't just discard consecrated wine normally.

>Would I be a jealous of you buying a disgusting faggot.

Wait wat

Yea. I don't have a completely scientific explanation, but someone told me that the kneeling/standing up/knee locking fucks with your blood flow.

Was supposed to be "why would I be jealous of you being a disgusting faggot?".
>kneeling/standing up/knee locking fucks with your blood flow
Yeah, it's why guys in the Army who know their shit laugh at the guys who pass out on, fuck I can't remember what it's called where you gotta stand in formation for ungodly amounts of time, but anyway they lock their knees like dumbasses and pass out.

But I mean, if you know this shit is going to have certain negative effects you should stop doing it. That's why I was so all "what the hell are they thinking?".

I'm not gonna justify Catholicism's bullshit, but it's very difficult to change the mass because that's determined at the Vatican level.

Child abusers usually prey upon children because they've either seldom established relationships of their own as child and or because they feel the need to be in power over someone and children are usually the easiest victims for this. That is the reason why see this kind of behavior happen in low class milieus, destroyed families or more often with people in power over children like school teachers.

>Consider the statistics: In accordance with a requirement of President Bush's No Child Left Behind Act, in 2002 the Department of Education carried out a study of sexual abuse in the school system.

>Hofstra University researcher Charol Shakeshaft looked into the problem, and the first thing that came to her mind when Education Week reported on the study were the daily headlines about the Catholic Church.

>"[T]hink the Catholic Church has a problem?" she said. "The physical sexual abuse of students in schools is likely more than 100 times the abuse by priests."

cbsnews.com/news/has-media-ignored-sex-abuse-in-school

Priests do it because children are easy to manipulate into keeping their mouth shut I think

It's an long Jewish tradition. Christianity originated from Judaism. They even showcase their pedophilic origins by blowing boy penises before biting their skin off during metzitzah b'peh ritual. Moloch requires such things.