Guys. They just quickly pulled two days off of his appearance at Boston Comic Con. I'm scared, lads

Guys. They just quickly pulled two days off of his appearance at Boston Comic Con. I'm scared, lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

bleedingcool.com/2016/08/11/late-changing-comics-schedules-civil-war-ii-dark-knight-iii-and-more/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>59 years old

He'll be fine!

DC is publishing a book called All-star Batman and he has nothing to do with it, he's probably gone to take Snyder's head.

Frank IS A FREE ELF

He kinda lools like the love-child of Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart.

He is becoming a batman villain himself

he's easily the right age too

>ASBAR will never be finished
Will Miller's death force Lee to draw the rest of it?

He's just taking some time off to tip his fedora, nothing to worry about

59? Did the Vulture visit him or something?

So were the rumors about him having cancer true?

There had to have been something wrong with him. You don't go from looking perfectly normal for your age to aging prematurely that severely in the span of a couple years unless something is wrong.

STTTTTAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

all his hair fell out, but has since grown back, which is most commonly the result of chemotherapy - to treat cancer

so yeah, but what he had and what his life expectancy is after we don't know, because we don't know what type of cancer, only that chemo was likely the cause of his baldness

the ageing is normal - he's lost a lot of weight from ill health (muscle and fat tend to decline due to lack of exercise/eating) and losing his hair accentuated it, but he basically looked as good as you could expect after a lifetime of drinking and smoking and drugs

So what? Who wants to see Robert Englund anyway, in makeup or not.

Damn. Not going this year. Even if I went, I dunno if I could have gotten an autograph. I got a 300 print I just put in storage since I am moving.

It should be noted that DK3 #6 and #7 were just recently delayed by two months each (after already being delayed by 2-3 months......).

** sauce (from BC): bleedingcool.com/2016/08/11/late-changing-comics-schedules-civil-war-ii-dark-knight-iii-and-more/

I always thought he looks like creepy graveyard keeper that warns people to stay away and beware Stand the Man.

is that the guy from saw

Calling Stan Lee a vulture is ride user

That's pretty rude tbqh

which one of you is the dweebs

friendly krieger?

He's probably just trying to draw those DK3 backups quicker.

One, two, Freddy is coming for you...

Damn

go away Sup Forums