Shart in mart

>shart in mart

Can America ever recover from this?

>Designated Shitting Marts

they can't

it's an official meme right now

MODS DELETING CONFIRMS MEME STATUS

SHART IN MART

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? I’ll have you know I sharted top of my line in Walmart, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret stains in Target, and I have over 300 confirmed stains. I am trained in gorilla shitting and I’m the top shitter in the entire US armed burger consumers. You are nothing to me but just another white underwear. I will shit you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this Mall, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, you toiletshitter. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of shatters across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the stains on your underwears, maggot. The stains that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call clean underwear. You’re fucking dirty, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can shit you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare anus. Not only am I extensively trained in excessive shitting, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps Soda Reserve and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what shitty retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking anus. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn shitter. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking shit, kiddo.

>Can America ever recover from this?
By changing my pants.

SHART

wtf who doesn't shit their pants daily?

Why stress yourself and and hold it in?

has to be a troll right? so many stereotypes in one sentence

>Media obsessed with race
>Can't stop sampling rare events from a population of 320 million to make race look like an issue

>Indians obsessed with shit
>Can't stop sampling rare events from a population of 320 million to make shit look like an issue

>the other thread was deleted
>mod being this ass ravaged over a poo in loo attempt at a meme

hahaha burger mod btfo

know the reasons

>That moment when you unload your bowels into your pants and you still have some gas inside
>It escapes making a triumphant trumpet sound signaling the glory of your newest creation

I you feel sick
And you don't know
Where to go to
Why don't you go
Where walmart sits
Sharting with your kids

Come lets shart where ameritards Have fun by soiling their own pants
Also shitting in their mitts
Sharting with your kids

Have you seen the burgers too
Up and down Park Avenue
On that famous through fare
With their noses in the air
Sharted pants and money clips
Smelly people and foul deeds
Spending every dime
For a wonderful time.

MOD IS A SHART IN MART

N E W M E M E
E
W
M
E
M
E

LOO WARS EPISODE II: PANJEET STRIKES BACK

You're not wrong, pajeet. My countrymen are animals... but so are yours.

>USA
>best democracy
>"we the roman empire now"
>sharts in public

> phrhrt

india is poopie streets

and usa is sharty pants

and china is poopie trains

guess being a superpower has its downside

DELETE THIS

>I can shit you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare anus

Shart Wars

I don't know whose fucking idea it was giving these LITERAL STREET SHITTERS a spicy curry comeback, but you fuckers gotta live with him turning his asshole to this board now because I'm hiding everything.

Enjoy, faggots. It was probably an Aussie. God damn it.

>india
>superpower

at what, tech support?

Shart in Quik-e-Mart apu?

DESIGNATED SHITTING PANTS

professional sportman do it as well

where do you poopies? in the canal? x]

SHART IN THE MART AND YOU'RE TO BLAME
YOU GIVE LOOS A GOOD NAME