He could have saved Marvel

He could have saved Marvel

What will it take for DC to get him?

He pretty much put the nails in the coffin since ANAD followed SW.

LOSH. Still I would take the DnA version over him.

He can't even save his own titles at image

Bendis saved Marvel

Hickman is just simply too subversive

From what I understand he's sick of writing books where he doesn't own the characters and has to follow a corporate hierarchy. Would rather be recognized as the guy who does hickman comics rather than the fantastic four or avengers guy

lol

shouldn't have creeped on people at the studio either

>shouldn't have creeped on people at the studio either
what happened user?

>saved
That's like saying Lucifer saved his comrades by giving them pitchforks and moving their home to a pit of eternal lava

DnA have split now.

what did you guys think of black monday murders? I loved it

Is avoiding actual resolution subversive?

Ignoring Reed's character sure isn't.

I didn't like the art

I know. I am talking about their run on Legion.

No, he could not, but then again that is attempting to save a pile of burning tires.

Cool run, too bad the ending was lackluster, and none of it mattered.

I can kind of agree I guess. It fits the noir-horror tone of the book but Coker's figures feel almost like way too smooth, like a good chunk of the art looks like it was done digitally and its kinda offputting because it doesn't exactly look natural

>the ultimate Doomwanker saving anything

>LOSH
Or L.E.G.I.O.N., if he wants to fuck around with all of their toys.

sounds like he creeped on people at the studio user

This, he said the reason you don't see many original characters at Marvel and DC anymore is that creators aren't stupid enough to do that.

There are some guys like Johns, Slott, and others who are capeshit lifers but most aren't like that.

It's just modern writers though. Modern writers aren't just good enough to do a good corporate comic as well as a successful indie.

it looked like a slightly better kundranski with some ben day dots

will horizon be like the nightly news
I really liked that, hickman going full hickman

I liked his Fantastic Four run but I didn't think he liked the Avengers at all. He wrote it like someone who didn't think the team had any history or mythology of its own.

This was a conscious choice he made (he said his FF was nostalgic and he wanted his Avengers to be anti-nostalgic). But it didn't work for me.