Be me, diagnosed with learning disorder like most of you

>be me, diagnosed with learning disorder like most of you
>specifically causes short term memory problems and me to be inattentive
>boss comes up to me, accuses me of stealing by not paying for my food
>do not remember not paying for food, although I am aware that sometimes I forget
>mention learning disorder, still accuses me of stealing but does not fire me

Sup Forums, can my boss fire me for something I am not in control of? Pic not related

>diagnosed with learning disorder like most of you
Projecting much?

Your boss can't fire you for any reason, because he already fired you and you forgot

lel

you got fired from subway kayla?

>can my boss fire me
Are you in a right to work state? Then yes.

No, he can't. If he does, you can most likely sue him.
Also, fuck you Kayla.

>like most of you

You realize your pics are timestamped right?

>like most of you

>like most of you
speak for yourself you low iq nigger

Japan, bringing the nagasaki nuclear heat

savaged

Fuck off Kayla, if you weren't so stupid you would have figured how to attention whore your way put of wageslavery.

You already know what I mean.

Yes he can fire you, you're too poor to hire lawyer to sue for whatever reason they may be "liable.

Lol so much about you makes sense when you have shitty memory. I bet you still remember getting raped by that one guy though

Pic related it's my dick

>this triggers the Sup Forums

looks like he a struck a nerve with you mongoloids.

get a job!

>like most of you
Nope
And yes you are considered responsible for your actions. If that seem unfair to you, kys.

>like most of you

>can my boss fire me for something I am not in control of

Why not? It is in his interest to get the most efficent and profitable employees (unless he exploits you)

I'm not Kayla. This picture is on her Facebook. Screenshots just tell you the file name and when tiu screenshot the picture

Guess I should have put a trigger warning?

Even if it impedes upon the business? They should just offer us a free shift meal like most places do. They're cheap.

Oh but pic is related. Kayla has BD.

BD isn't a learning disorder, it's a mood disorder, faggot

actually, he can control it by keeping a notebook and writing down when and what he eats at work

>like most of you
Stupid, ignorant bitch.

You're ugly and fat, too.

That's a good idea. I'll try that

Nice Aspergers

Which learning disorder?

Who Diagnosed you?

Wow... you are a good psychiatrist able to diagnose someone so quick from a single post.

Are you sure you have a learning disorder? As you are obviously a top notch doctor.

She looks so much like my ex its scary.

>being a thief is a learning disorder
If you're so fucking retarded you just take things without considering consequences (like paying for food from a concession) you probably never should of been hired in the first place.

that nigga got ADD and he thinks he can play dumb because hes a dumb nigga

Psychiatrist
Ass-burgers

I never took anything on purpose. I just kept forgetting to pay. My job gets pretty busy. Don't be a faggot. I wouldn't risk my job over $3

Well... you are risking your job over $3.

The solution to your employment risk is a simple one. Put money down to pay, pick the now purchased item up.

Not the other way around.

Then if you forget a step your boss will be happy at the extra money.

Oh, but you say "But then I may be losing money when I forget to collect my purchase."

Welcome to your boss's point of view.

But, I don't think you can. You seem like a lazy person who has found that a quick five finger discount works most of the time, if you get caught, it seems like you rely on people's pity at how pathetic you are to get away with 'forgetting' that you took something.

Nice opinion, kangaroo man. Put your dick on the barbie and shove it up your asshole. My bosses are cheap sandindus

Fugg :DD

I've worked at the same franchise before and they offered me a 50% discount

You started by saying you forgot to pay for the items of food.

Then you say they should offer you a free shift meal.

Now you are saying they are cheap.

Right.

You *Forget* to pay the cheap owners for something you think should be free.

Right.

*whoops*

I can see how it's all the bosses fault. if it was free you wouldn't be stealing.

Wait, you used to pay when there was a 50% discount.

Discount is not at this store... and so you started to forget to pay altogether.

Uhuh.

Learning disability. Right.

No, you retard. I worked at a different franchise. Please learn how to read. Then become an hero.

Wouldn't be a problem if they offered free shift meals like every other franchise, just saying

WEW

I've worked at the same franchise before and they offered me a 50% discount

No, you retard. I worked at a different franchise. Please learn how to read. Then become an hero.

Same franchise in one post, different franchise in next.

Yup. *I'M* the retard.

So, you lied about having memory problems and it's about having to pay?

Jesus Christ you are seriously the most retarded user I've ever met

You really are. Steve Irwin yourself.

You are right, I am retarded enough to think you would respond to a question with an answer.

Such as which learning disorder you have.

Or which of your posts is correct?
or which are both by you. Both saying the opposite thing. (Same franchise in one, Different Franchise in the other.)

I'm sorry I expected an answer from someone who can't even keep lies straight.

>Best guess for this image: female