Rank the following shoes from best to worst: Loud House, Steven Universe, Gravity Falls and Star Vs

Rank the following shoes from best to worst: Loud House, Steven Universe, Gravity Falls and Star Vs.

Gravity Falls
Star Vs.
Loud House

Never watched SU, it looks dumb.

>Steven universe, loud house, gravity falls, star vs.
Tbh this was kinda hard, as there all almost as good as one another.

Gravity Falls
Star Vs.
Loud House
SU

Faggot.

>Rank the following shoes from best to worst
Gee I don't know, Steven Universe is a bit too big for me, Gravity Falls is a little too snug, Star vs looks nice, but it's not my style, and Loud House is just clown shoes.

GF>Loud House>Star>SU
Steven doesn't even wear shoes.

Gravity Falls
Great concept. I love X-Files. Poorly executed sometimes.

Star Vs.
Not my humor. The voice actress for star is subtly different which is nice.

Loud House
I personally would much prefer Eddie Puss the Animated Series.

Steven Universe
:^)

>Faggot.
Why thank you

The Loud House shoes have a bit of an old-fashioned style but are comfy, the Gravity Falls shoes were solid at first but they wore out pretty quickly, the Steven Universe shoes are flashy if nothing else, and the Star Vs. shoes are nice too.

>Steven Universe

Faggots on Sup Forums hate it, but honestly it's one of those shows that 5 years from now when all this culture wars bullshit is over and done with we'll actually be able to appreciate it for doing shit that no other cartoon on television is doing right now.

>Gravity Falls

Great mystery, clever writing, well rounded characters, and an ending that would have been the biggest disappointment of 2016 had it not been for Homestuck, Mighty No. 9, No Man's Sky, and Bleach.

>Loud House

It alright. It's comfy SOL shenanigans with a 2.5D cast of characters with some nice interactions. I don't hate it, but it gets genuinely overrated on Sup Forums, usually for the sake of shitting on SU.

Haven't seen Star Vs. yet, though I'd probably put it above Loud House from what I've seen of it.

I'm currently wearing a pair of Steven Universe. I haven't gotten to try on any Loud House shoes yet, but Sup Forums has been making a hullabaloo over it, so I'm thinking about picking some up at Walmart. GF and Star shoes are okay, but the Star shoes don't seem to have room to grow.

SU and Star are the best. Gravity Falls is next in line I guess. Loud House is the bottom simply because it follows the old cartoon format.

Gravity Falls (season 1)
Loud House
Steven Universe (season 2&3)
Gravity Falls (season 2)
Star vs.
Steven Universe (season 1)

I think this is pretty accurate.

GF
Su
Star
TLH

Everything >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Loud House

Steven Universe B-
Star Vs. C+
Gravity Falls C-
Loud house D+

Comments:

Steven Universe could cut a few townie episodes, and maybe speed up the pace of the plot a bit.

Star vs. is sort of watchable, but Star comes off as just a little too annoying for me.

Gravity Falls is meh. Nothing really terrible about it, but nothing super bad either. Few good
jokes I guess.

Loud House is unwatchable for me.

That being said, I'm not the intended audience
for any of these shows, so who cares what I think.

Loud House
Steven Universe
Gravity Falls
Star Vs

Stephen Universe has the green Dorito, and she's cute enough to make up for any of the other girls. Pearl and Jasper are alright, but they're only cute enough to support the maximum autism midget.

Loud House has a lot of girls, but they're just shotgun spread: you'll only latch onto two girls at most, and that's Luna and Lucy for me. Star Vs. doesn't have great girls, unless you count cross-dressing Marco, and all of the Gravity Falls girls are shit not worth latching onto. Even the lumberjack.

Gravity Falls > Loud House > Star Vs. (Season 1) > Steven Universe > Star Vs. (All episodes up to now)

Steven Universe is pretty mediocre desu and I don't get how people are so in love with the fact it doesn't do anything great at all aside from backdrops and some songs

Gravity Falls had a nice thing going but had a very lackluster final stretch of episodes, which sorta soured me on it. Since the show had quite a bit of continuity that sours the full series a bit in process.

SU has some high peaks, and some shit. Sadly, I really think the average SU episode is lackluster.

Loud House is just consistent fun. Even the worst episodes they put out is enjoyable fun in a way I don't find most lower end SU episodes to be.

I've sorta held off on Star Vs., so that I could watch Season 2 directly after Season 1 and not deal with the hiatus, but life has sorta gotten in the way.

TLH>GF>SU
TLH doesn't have the high peaks of the others, but it doesn't have the dips of GF nor the slow dredge of some of SU.

SU
Gravity Falls
Star Vs.

Haven't seen Loud House. I also do not see any connection with those four shows.

Gravity Falls
Steven Universe
Star vs.
Loud House

>I personally would much prefer Eddie Puss the Animated Series.
YESSSS

Thunderbirds Are Go>Steven Uvierse>Gravity Falls
Don't watch the other two so can't judge

Sorry, forgot the "n"

Steven Universe barely over Gravity Falls, Loud House, Star Vs the Forces of Evil.

Loud house has been pretty consistently solid, Star Vs Evil lost a bit of its charm and has been making me cringe recently, is looking better though.

Where is Voltron: Legendary Defenders and We Bare Bears in all of this?

This.

>Avatarfagging

You don't know what that is, man.

>Gravity Falls
>starts with a dozen of meh episodes
>a bunch of good episodes
>lol, Ford appears
>OMG LUV THIS SERIES
>the finale so great

>Steven Universe
>starts with a dozen of meh episodes
>a bunch of good episodes
>lol, Lapis appears
>OMG LUV THIS SERIES
>the finale so great
>wwait, there are three more seasons?

>Loud House
>GF
>Star Vs.
>Steven Universe

pretty much this. Gravity Falls shit the bed too badly toward the end and it did absolutely nothing to develop any characters between the pines twins, one half of the stan twins, and soos. even some of those that got some development like pacifica were retconned just as quickly.

Star Vs season 2 has been a complete dud

Barney Universe is just unfunny, heavily shilled garbage. the voice acting is probably the worst ive ever heard in a cartoon, and the character designs all look like shit.

only Loud House has the right balance between comedy, good vibes, proper voice acting, and non-pretentious continuity.

TLH > Gravity Falls > Star vs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Barney Universe

Well sadly. Steven Universe loses by default because he wears sandals, not shoes.

SU
GF
Haven't watched the other 2

The loud house = Gravity falls
Star vs the forces of evil
Steven universe

>and soos

Soos got a ton of development as far as side characters go though. It was a few episodes but still.

>even some of those that got some development like pacifica were retconned

What is it about Pacifica that makes people freak out? She was a lot nicer in NWMM but that was really just to Dipper. Some part of her initial character stuck around as flavor to prevent her from being staple-nice-girl. It doesn't mean she didn't learn anything.

>IM GOING TO REDEEM THE NORTHWEST FAMILY NAME
>doesnt redeem the Northwest family name

>This is what loud shills actually believe

>Best tier:
Gravity Falls (season one)
Steven Universe (season two)

>Good tier:
Star vs. (season one)
Loud House
Steven Universe (season one & three)

>Decent tier:
Gravity Falls (season two-A)
Star vs. (season two-A)
Steven Universe (season four-A)

>Shit tier:
Gravity Falls (season two-B)

>Faggots on Sup Forums hate it, but honestly it's one of those shows that 5 years from now when all this culture wars bullshit is over and done with we'll actually be able to appreciate it for doing shit that no other cartoon on television is doing right now.

The problem with SU is that it's basically an extremely plot-heavy Space Gay Rock soap opera, so if you miss an episode in early Season 1A, you won't be able to enjoy half of Season 3 episodes.

GF is much much easier on casual viewers, so you can start with a random episode and you'll enjoy it just as much.

Still, SU > GF.

He's not wring though. The Loud House has had very few bad episodes compared to the first seasons of the other choices.

>but honestly it's one of those shows that 5 years from now when all this culture wars bullshit is over and done with we'll actually be able to appreciate it for doing shit that no other cartoon on television is doing right now.

people were saying the EXACT same thing when adventure time was coming out. and five years later...... no one talks about it

>an ending that would have been the biggest disappointment of 2016 had it not been for Homestuck, Mighty No. 9, No Man's Sky, and Bleach.
Christ, there has been more than a few bullshit this year.

That's because Adventure Time is still going

>SU
Currently my favorite show, together with TAWOG.

>GF
Doesn't manage the horizontal plot nearly as well as Steven, doesn't manage the secondary character nearly as well as Steven, is too plagued by the "character has to learn a moral at the end" formula, which also caused the apology syndrome that Sup Forums hates so much. The only thing it has going for him is the humor, and the better animation.

>SVFOE
Gravity Falls Jr., it has yet to reach its peak, and sometimes it gets too noisy for my tastes (the last too episodes looked like bad acid trips for how spaced out the characters act). I do like how it cranks up the violence to the highest possible on Disney Channel

>TLH
It's a cute show, but come on, it's way too cheesy and way too low-scale. Harvey Beaks is the current best slice of life Nicktoon.

GF > Star Vs > Loud House > Stephen Universe

Although people like to gripe about the weak ending, I think Gravity Falls was great as a whole.

People are a little iffy on Star Vs season 2, but I've been enjoying it and I think people will start to change their minds about it once they start going to more alternative worlds or getting back into what Toffee is planning again.

The Loud House is still in season 1, but it's good so far. Practically everyone in the main cast (aka Lincoln and sisters) is likeable and entertaining. The only bad character is Clyde.

SU is ok, I guess.

Star Vs
Steven Universe
Gravity Falls
I love them all though

Have yet to catch any Loud House, sorry

SU > GF > Star Vs

I never watched Loud House because I downgraded my cable before it came on Nick, and the premise doesn't interest me enough to seek it out. Sorry.

Star is fun but not very engaging, and most of what's there about GF (mysteries, characterization, drama) is simply done better in SU with the exception of comedy (which is more consistent in GF while SU's humor is more hit or miss).

>Tripfag acting like his opinion matters

>Mighty No. 9, No Man's Sky, and Bleach.
What's went wrong with these three?

Gravity Falls
Star VS
The Loud House
Steven Universe

Ok, the first pair and the second were difficult to put into the right place.
I loved GF, but with season 2 it began to lack too much in the fun deparment in my opinion.
Nice style and all, but I would be uncomfortable going around with such serious shoes around too much.

Star VS... has highs and lows. When it's high time it perfectly adapts to my feet and it's fucking fun to wear. Maybe kind of a bland design at first sight but very nice and refined once you get used to them.
Comfortable as fuck when you learn how to wear them.

The Loud House feels like the shoe I'd wear at home, I won't brag about them though.
It's comfy and fun to put, nothing more.

Steven Universe is that shoe that every young person seems to wear, the trend of the season: that one that for some reason I don't seem to like too much.
Ok, it can be cool and stuff sometimes, but I really don't get why it gets so much love.

I failed miserably at describing these as shoes.

>implying it isn't the only opinion that matters

>Steven Universe is that shoe that every young person seems to wear, the trend of the season:
Well, usually a season doesn't last two or three years.

>but I really don't get why it gets so much love.
shills and white knights who worship rebecca sugar (same reason why that pee and poopycat garbage was worshiped here for a short while)

Not even sure if this one is wearing shoes.

>Ok, it can be cool and stuff sometimes, but I really don't get why it gets so much love.

Immigrants from tumblr.

>fill the show with as many hideous fat dykes as possible
>numales actually waifu them

Seriously, nigger?

Even if she was a nicer person you can't suddenly expect a 12 year old to miraculously wrap up generations' worth of evils in half a season where focus starts shifting to much bigger matters. You'd have to be some genuine idiot to be let down by that specifically.

Gravity Falls at worst in its first season has only had a handful of bad episodes. Loud House has a larger variety of bad-to-meh episodes, and I'd wager it's 30 to 40 percent minimum

>GF
>Loud
>Star
>Shit Universe

Based on shota quality

>Marco a worse shota than Lincoln

Nah

>Marco
>shota

He's 14.

>Typical revisionist idiot thinks a shota or a loli is tied to age

This definition has been settled for years

>fill the show with as many hideous fat dykes as possible
Is this really how much the Tumblr: the show meme has distorced the view of this cartoon on Sup Forums? There is only one fat character and that's Amethyst, who's a childish slob. Hate the fucking Tumblrinas who are warping the cartoon's messages to fit their shitty, autistic life views, don't hate THE CARTOON ITSELF.

By the way, it's not like SU is the most perfect thing ever, the animation is lackluster and the acting is way too melodramatic at times, but it still doesn't deserve being labeled as being just the fucking Tumblr show.

Aren't you the same guy that posts in the steven universe /u/ threads?

That's because Adventure Time never built up on what it promised and initially showed while SU is.

>Mighty No. 9
Massive misspending of its budget that was 10x of what was needed, attempts to build a franchise before the game was even released, attempting to develop the game on 11 different platforms simultaneously, piss-poor marketing that alienated the same people they were trying to appeal to and general hypocricy.

>No Man's Sky
Lying about specific feature, over promising, using an PS4 emulator to port the game to PC, developers being egotistical and poor performance/optimization considering its visuals.

>Bleach
Haven't ever watched the show so I don't know.

>That's because Adventure Time never built up on what it promised and initially showed while SU is.
Also, SU started out with a planned out story, it's not coming up with stuff as it goes.
Also, no one is talking about AT right now because it's hitting the point where it got stale. Give it some time to either die and get rediscovered or pick up the pace again.

>using terms you don't know the meaning of

Gravity falls
Loud House
Star Vs
Steven universe

>Rating Steven Universe higher than Gravity Falls
>Rating Steven Universe higher than anything

>being autistic enough to watch shows only for the waifus

At least Steven Universe follows its ex-villains after they get their redemption episodes, and doesn't waste a member of the main cast in shitty romantic subplots.

Gravity Falls
Star Vs.
Loud House
Steven Universe

Gravity Falls wasn't perfect but lets be honest, Peridot's redemption arc completely rewrote the character into a meme infested zim wannabe. Garbage

Steven Universe
Gravity Falls
Star Vs
Loud House

Steven Universe
Gravity Falls
Star Vs.
Loud House

Really the only thing against SU is that it has a horrible fandom and an even worse hatedom, but GF shit the bed season 2, Star Vs. looks to be doing the same, and Loud House was awful from the get go.

>Steven Universe at the top
>Loud House was awful from the get go

1)SU
2)Loud House
3/4)Gravity Falls/SVFE tie

Steven Universe (Amazing show)
Gravity Falls (pretty fucking good)
Loud House (meh)
Star Vs (seriously fuck off with this shit)

Star vs had two high episodes, Storm the Castle and Ludo in the Wild, and both are at least 8/10. sadly on average it's not so good.

Gravity Falls
Loud House
Star Vs
Steven Universe

Funny how Steven Universe is mostly very high or very low in these rankings.
Is this post enough to ignite a flame?

Steven Universe
Gravity Falls
Loud
Star Vs

GF>Loud>Star>a million billion >'s later>SU

Seriously, anybody who put SU anything but dead last probably put their finger up their butt and sniffed it as a kid.

>worst voice acting

They're fucking singers, theyre above average by default.

I think SU has the worst shoes. I hate sandals.

>singing is the same thing as voice acting

You might as well say dancers are automatically good actors.

Both involve voice control,how to express emotion and change tone on a moments notice, which is more than what a dancer has in common with an actor. Nice try though

Gravity Falls
Stepan Kosmos
Star Vs. Korean QUALITY
Loud House
Zack the Hack's Grabity Balls Season 2B

As to why:

GF is probably the best cartoon to come out in the 2010ns so far. Great characters, great writing, pity it ended on a low.

SU can be hit and miss and the protagonist has his faults, but it has good action, interesting lore, and rock waifus.

Star has a good protagonist, a good second fiddle and is overall fun to watch with entertaining backdrops and action. I like both the fish out of water and the inter-dimensional adventure aspects.

Never got into Loud House personally, but I totally see why people like it. Lots of comedy and lots of fun characters and wacky plots. As well as waifus, I don't even watch it but Leni is best girl.

Steven Universe
Gravity Falls
Loud House

Never watched Star Vs., can't judge there. GF and SU were the other way around for me not long ago, but the former kinda squandered the mystery potential towards the end though maybe SU will shit itself even harder and it'll flip back around.

>a bit too big for me

I only casually watched some of AT when it was on, but my understanding is that it tried to go further with the lore but fucked up and devolved into shipping. Also Sucrose leaving probably had an impact.

>Beach is disappointing
>implying we didn't full well know it is shit

To be fair 2016 is a fucking trainwreck year in general.

I'm pretty he's the same guy who lusts over Connie, the little girl supporting character.

>GF
More endearing characters, the best setting out of all of them and most entertaining plot continuity with the whole "who is the writer" thing. I love the fact that there is always a feeling of Mystery in it, which is what it was setting out to do.
Final stretch is meh but it ends on a high note and has the balls to finish before stretching too far.
>TLH
Immediately relatable as a single boy in a family with 2 big sisters, plot is nonexistent but all episodes use their time to fully wrap its plot up, big pool of characters to enjoy and hope the next episode is about the ones you prefer, even if you have to slog through the ones you don't.
>SVTFOE
Not really my thing since i don't enjoy wacky random humor, but i like the dinamic the cast has, and the whole culture shock thing star experiences, i don't like the background plot and enjoy the one off episodes more.
>SU
Characters are nice, but I don't like the fact the show makes them stop being one dimensional for certain episodes and then it's back to their old selves come next one, i don't like the sugar coated feel of the show, and enjoy when that illusion is broken but my biggest gripe with SU is simply that i find the whole endearing aspect of the show as off puting, mostly the same thing i have with Star, which is that i don't like shows with such a forced "be happy" message,

Honestly, to me it's GF>LH>SU=SVTFOE

I just don't like stuff with overly happy protagonists and setting, it is nice to see them get into serious situations but come next episode everything goes back to happyland and its really jarring

Call me edgy if you want but thats how i really feel.

This

>thinking any cartoon has/will have lasting impact

SU tries to be more than the average cartoon but looking at it compared to cinema or literature it falls. Hard.

No one will be talking about it because at the core it can't stand up to any serious criticism. The only people who will be talking about it is Tumblr and 'Sup Forums faggots'.

>Steven Universe
Tries way too hard, all the time. Rarely funny, Rarely interesting and is dead-set on forcing a continuity that feigns some sort of impending conflict that will never be delivered due to the Main Mary Sue's toonforce-tier ability to resolve all conflict peacefully.
>Star vs.
Interesting concept, mediocre execution. Has some definite high points and some definite flaws. Lolsorandom will only carry it so far. The story however seems promising. Could be a quality sleeper with time.
>GF
Excellent cartoon all around, hilarious, deep and engaging at the best of times and tolerable at the few worst points. The ending was a totally meh asspull but the show overall was done very well.
>TLH
Comfiest and most consistent of the Four. Has the same level of quality in everything it sets out to accomplish that GF did in it's golden period. The Characters are all lovable and interesting, the plots are generally fun, and the gags and funnies are great the overwhelming majority of the time. The only con IMO is the formulaic nature of lessons learned that it typically falls into, but to be fair, out of the four it seems to be the one geared the most towards younger kids.
Overall,
TLH OR GF sans the last few episodes
GF
Star Vs
SU
t. Loudfag who has watched all of the shows.
Fanbase wise, SU and TLH are tied for the most absolutely depraved, autistic and obnoxious, with GF in second and Star Vs having too small of a presence to be bothersome

The only good cartoons here are GF and SU. Star vs and TLH are childish and boring.