Be honest, are you prejudiced towards women because you're a virgin?

Be honest, are you prejudiced towards women because you're a virgin?

>When channels of information cannot be completely closed, they can be rendered useless by filling them with disinformation, effectively lowering their signal-to-noise ratio

i'm being serious though

I'm not a virgin and I happen to like women. Don't mind the r9k memelords in here, Sup Forums likes women.

What's the problem with prejudice?

prejudice is for lefties and gays

No, I fuck

No, I hate women because I know them too well.
60+ N count here.

Yeah, girls have the cooties. You aren't going to take my virginity in your girl clothes baka!

im a virgin but not prejudiced towards women.

No, but being prejudiced against modern women kept me hellbent on staying a virgin until my fianceƩ came along. I've had girlfriends wanting to do it before her, but they didn't feel like "the one".

I just want a qt gf to hug

I'm prejudiced toward women because I understand that they're shifty fuckin' serpents looking to take advantage of your warmth 'til it's convenient for them to find someone else.

Or they're looking to take advantage of your warmth because they think you're too dumb to know better.

no because I used to be bullied by women

I'm having sex in about 12 hours.
I can barely think straight.

I like girls though.

Not a virgin
Not all women are soul sucking vapid whores.
Believing so just makes you sound like the gender swapped version of a 3rd wave feminazi

Yes. I'm pretty much the definition of sexually undesirable.

like imagining yourself as the girls*

Delete this.

i swear most turks on here love that shit
all they ever post about

Railed a qt regularly for a year or so when I was 16 and in high school, now it's been 10 years and haven't gotten any since. Relationships are a hassle and I'm avoidant/schizoid. I'd rather not deal with it.

>not posting qt Turkish traps
why

I treated them as equally as I could until I fucked a few and then actually tried to get to know them. short term relations: bitches be 90% crazy, long term: 99.999% crazy.

don't risk it, seabiscuit.

Oh, nice I guess? Are you offering yourself? :^)
Delete my jizz off your girly sissy face

No. I have had both long term and short term relationships with a diverse group of women.

While I do not hate all women I can objectively perceive that they use men. Men also use women, which balances the scales.

Personally I am averse to using others, therefore I have no tolerance for being used myself. Which places me in conflict with women who attempt to use me, and creates a disdain for them in me.

in your dreams you hairy roach

>fantasizing me dreaming of him
wow, we just met, take it easy
post more tho, made cock hard now, take care of it

I'm not a virgin and still prejudiced. It's impossible to like women even you're a chad getting pussy 24/7.

>you will never be a cute girl

Be careful on that edge son.

Like that would ever happen.

You know what's bullshit?
The "you only think sex should be saved for marriage because you're incapable of getting any" argument is literally irrefutable.

To prove these people wrong I'd have to go against my principles and fuck someone outside marriage/a long term relationship.

ikr
pls delete my life

you would never delete my jizz off your face? wow, slut

I am a virgin, and I've realized that it's probably for the best for now.
I'm coming around to the view that if I get a girl, she will be a virgin as well and if rather it be intimate like that with her than comparing to other girls I might have fucked by that time.
I'm willing to wait for a decent girl, and a decent girl would hopefully wait for me.
I'm not a kissless virgin tho, I've gotten to 3rd base a few times. If you're kissless by 21 I really don't know what to say to you, and I have friends who aren't terrible that are kissless.

be honest your a bull dike because some guy pissed in your ass or nobody will touch you

>being a faggot roach

OP, don't you know that Sup Forums is just /r9k/ with politics, radical right agenda, and supremacist ideologies?

With a tad bit of morality too..

I'm not pre judging them, i'm judging them after the fact. Women are idiots.

I meant having jizz on my face to begin with, but messed up my english.

what's "marriage"? is that like sex with a cockring?
>incapable of getting any
erections, right?

Not a virgin. Women are only good for their holes.

that's good, i like swallowers ;)
>being a brit

>tfw no free ride through life as a girl

Stop this sissy shit you'll attract our resident spanish boipucci attention whores

Stop twisting my words.

I got you Portugal friendo

taking a qt girl out on a date on friday. First time I've had an interest in real females in a long time. What's happening to me Sup Forums

Stop twisting your tongue around my kebab stick
*picks up his little shota*

Give the robotnix a break m8.
Getting dealt a poor hand my mother nature and being doomed unfit for reproduction isn't something we should be laughing at.

I have seen ten times more demands and expectations from lazy half assed entitled boyfs than I've ever asked for. "Please be employed or employable" is as much gold digging as "Please do 100% of the dishes because my mummy never taught me chores/discipline but I'll hide behind gender roles as an excuse".

>not knowing your place

You're growing up finally.

S y d n e y
y
d
n
e
y

>Predjudiced

And no not a virgin. This kind of thing assumes the men in question a totally without female relatives, impossibly, has never been been in a school classroom, been in a workplace, had neighbours etc that are female...

The feminist insanity on the other hand pretends men are all rapists and evil towards women, regardless of the behaviour of the men around these women.

And these women are exclusivley obese, ugly hags, mentally ill, or all three. It's not 'virgin men' going around starting slutmarches and trying to get women to piss standing up, pretty fucking simple stuff.

I'm not a Virgin and I don't hate women. In fact the only leftist idiots I know are all men

No. I'm generally prejudiced against self-centered retards. They fit the bill.

im not though

When are we going to universally ban Turkroach IPs?

post some lewd lolis and I might culturally enrich you tonight if you're lucky ofc
post some more like the good little sissy bitch you are

did I click on /r9k/ by mistake

No it's because I'm married

you fag

first post, best post

I hate women because I'm gay, jealous of their beaty, don't feel they deserve what they have, and haven't had a single good experience with them in my childhood.

BOOBS DO NOT WORK THAT FUCKING WAY

>not wanting to be a qt girl and getting an easy ride through life

you degenerate sissy cocksucker
that's me cumming in your mouth :^)

Why would I want to be culturally enriched?

I'm in the same boat fellow leaf.

>Be honest, are you prejudiced towards women because you're a virgin?
No, because of the qualities of my personality that keep me a virgin.

Good thing it's a drawing and not made to be realistic.

Well, I'm more than egoistic, so the only fitting women for me are the ones who are also egoistic. it just fits so nicely imo

I wouldn't mind having a qtboy bf but I wouldn't even know where to start

Divorce the bitch m8

I like girls not women

men who get women are usually the ones that respect them the least.

But there is no reason other than exchange of recources in a relationship. Women get money, shelter, food and men get sex, warm meals and children.

nice image man

>botes

Who is Sup Forums's favorite botegirl?

>brit and turk having dirtytalk itt

Hot.

Prejudiced implies making a decision before having all the facts. I have all the facts.

mods pls

Got it backwards. I'm a virgin because I'm prejudiced towards women.

Not really a "prejudice" because I admit some of them can be cool, but they're so rare that it's just the exception that proves the rule.

No, it's not because i'm a virgin. Being a virgin is actually a result OF my prejudice. I've decided that after seeing my friend marry his high school sweet heart, only to be murdered by her after he told her he couldn't afford to buy her a pair of shoes till he got paid later that week, that it's not worth the gamble. One in a million is one too many.

fuck that noise.

someone explain

I like women though. I just dislike stupid cruel-hearted greedy petty borderline retarded slob women who try to drag their entire gender and the whole human race down to their level because they're mentally ill.

>Be honest, are you prejudiced towards women because you're a virgin?
But I am a women hating virgin because I was raised by a single mother.

Not a virgin and I dislike women because I can't stand creatures that make important decisions based purely on emotions with little to no thought to consequences.

This ranges from politics to everyday life.

I also dislike associating with them because they have almost no loyalty whatsoever, and I don't mean in relationships.
Even their friendships are usually fickle and only stable insofar as both increase the net social standing of the other or its a neutral net.

In addition, the majority of women don't know or don't care to know about anything other than frivolous shit like celebrities, tv shows, shitty movies, etc etc, so if you try to sit one down and discuss politics, economics, mechanics, or sciences you'll get nowhere because they just change the subject to something stupid that doesn't matter.

Or, in the case of cell phones and tablets or fashion, they may have the most base knowledge of them, enough to recognize different features mainly. But this, again, is only so they can show off to their peers to increase their own social standings.

I spent enough time around women in relationships, college, and the workplace to learn these things, and it finally got to the point where I didn't want to deal with it.

There are two major differences between male and female social circles in the workplace:
A: Men are typically more loyal to the members of their clique
B: Men feel little to no animosity towards the members of other circles (unless working against one on a project etc etc)

Women HATE women who aren't in their social circle, and they are always at the ready to ostracize a member of their own circle for almost any reason.

tl;dr
Women don't give a shit about anything but themselves, what other people think of them, and instant gratification, and that's pretty shitty.

i've met this tall russian with eurasian features 2 or 3 years ago and he did pretty well with women.
He used to tell me how men should stick together and kept bashing women.
Asanagi is nr 1 though.

Sauce / sad panda link?

>make important decisions based purely on emotions
>this is exclusive to women

I was raised by a single mother and im neither a virgin nor do I hate women.
Its no problem as long as you don't grow up being told how awesome women are the whole time instead of being warned to use a fucking condom if you don't want to robbed blind in court by predators who have no recourse other than doing so because once their beauty fades they will have nothing left.
People who hate scorpions just don't grasp their nature...