Would frank frank a weed dealer ?

Co would frank frank a small time weed dealer? Like a street level guy?

Yes.

depends
if he sold to kids and that kid got run over because he was too high to pay attention to traffic signals, then maybe

Yeah, sure that's illegal. Why not?

Pretty sure one comic showed he just destroyed the the dealers product and didn't even harm the guy.

If the guy fought back and pulled a gun on Frank he'd probably kill them.

O.p. here . Like he sees a street sell does he kill bith of them? He doesnt arrest people. Does he give warnings?

While Punisher constantly goes on monologues about how ALL criminals are scum and must die, he's lenient on certain crimes. For example, he's fine with prostitution, and in the Ennis' run he would have sex with hookers. Weed dealers are so small-time, I don't know why he would even bother tracking any down.

I think it depends on the Frank and the writer.

There are some stories where Frank's Frank the fuck out of a weed dealer because he's still slinging drugs and is probably wrapped up in more shit.

Then there are stories where Frank allows weed dealers, pimps, prostitutes and other "no victims" criminals to operate so long as they don't cross lines (e.g. underaged prostitution)

Then again, there's always the infamous "Frank Franks a Jaywalker" bit.

What? Damn.. which writer thought that was a good idea?

Fuck no, he's not Frank Dredd.

>pimps
This is rarely if ever a "No victims" crime.

Weed is medically legal in like 23 states so no I dont think he would.

In some of Ennis written issues he spares a pimp.

>Does he give warnings?
Yes, he has done that. Usually for drug related things. But he's quick to deliver on those warnings.

Frank killing a jaywalker is a super early story.

I think in one of his first solo stories Circle of Blood they explain that someone essentially drugged Frank to become hyper violent to explain him killing a jaywalker.

>Then again, there's always the infamous "Frank Franks a Jaywalker" bit.

You can't just post this and leave it that. Post the page.

Would Frank flim flam the Zim Zam?

then definitely*

Hypothetically speaking say Frank was in Oklahoma for some reason and he saw a man make an ugly face at a dog. Would he frank that man?

Frank has killed other trigger happy thoughtless self proclaimed vigilantes.

So yeah. id think so.

Bill Mantlo, a bleeding heart baby who considered Frank irredeemably insane.

frank only kills murders. so as long as the dealer doesn't have anyone die because of his product that frank knows about then no he won't kill him.

one OD, one user dies because of a tainted batch, one instance of a high as a kite user walking in front of a car and being killed and frank knows about it and the dealers a dead man.

Tray-tray was in the process of committing the crime of assault, Frank would let it slide.

No. If anything, he would have tried to save him by offing the 6'2 thug that was beating him to death.

Fair enough.
A better question is CAN Frank flim flam the Zim Zam?

>frank only kills murders.

Bullshit, he kills abusers, pedos and thugs alike.

Sup Forums's here everybody

it could've been a good thread

>implying Frank would give a fuck about two morons trying to kill each other for no reason

Why would he? He doesn't kill the innocent.

That's because he is. The 70's writers got the point of Frank better than later ones, when he became a character to sell T-shirts.

Nah, It's tumblr given how hard his little dick is getting at the thought of getting a conversation going where we all hate on a guy who was simply defending himself.

Conway's Frank didn't kill jaywalkers and litterers.

>only kills scum criminals
>irredeemable

Would Frank corner the Dorner?

>implying all criminals are scum

>implying a thread about vigilante justice could be free of Sup Forums
>ever

Would Frank frank Frank?

>At that time there was a cultural movement in America with the [1974 movie] Death Wish phenomena, the vigilante character The Executioner, the Dirty Harry notion – the idea of the lone outsider striking against the system – and I thought it would be interesting if a character like that was manipulated into taking action against Spider-Man.

>“My first notion for the character was that he was going to be a one issue throwaway character, but as I developed that issue – I helped design the costume and started scripting that story – I found that I really liked him [laughs]. I liked the fact that he was both clearly irrational in his methodology but moral in his objectives – he was taking a moral stance, which was not to say that you should go around killing people but that he had a clearly delineated sense of right and wrong, and good and evil, and in his view what he was doing was good.
And then Bleeding Heart Baby Bill decided "that should be extended to people who commit small crimes like jaywalkers and litterers because I hate guns and the people who use them"

>defending himself
Your whats wrong with humanity user. When you can kill a kid for no reason and you brag about it and other people defenf you because hurr durr master race i can tell this world succs

You're just in a wrong place in a wrong time, counting days to start your life clean, when some Vet maniac blows your head over the wall. That's the problem with vegence.

Of course not he was killing dirty cops

>When you can kill a kid for no reason
Oh shut the fuck up. He was 6'2, and in shape, had burglary tools in his backpack, walking around in a gated community he wasn't supposed to be in, and then decided to get aggressive with someone that asked him questions, and then jumped him. You better fucking believe that he would have gone for that gun any chance he got if he had the opportunity. You are whats wrong with the country, and people like you.

No, you did something that put you in that "wrong place, wrong time" situation. Nobody just accidentally commits a criminal act.

>It's the issue Frank feeds whole yacht of innocent men, women and probably children to sharks

Not everyone is malicious by default.

None of them were innocent and there were no children.

>He dindu nuffin! He gud boi.

Yeah, every investor was awared of black out, their wives were and crew was in fact pedo cannibals.

>stockholders who all knew about the plan to black out major cities for profit
>innocent

he'd probably pin the guy up against a wall and scare him. possibly knock him out.

just enough to spook him from ever selling again.

>black out fraud is something you kill for

Considering in the real world they're kind of above the law anyway.

The comic itself points out that people on life support would die and there would be large scale riots during the blackout.

Guess I'll buy it. Still wives and crew though.

or if, like, you smoked weed, so you thought a gun was a bong and you shot everybody trying to get everybody high.

yeah, that would frank frank

You're forgetting who'd be writing the book. So yes he would. And he'd be justified in doing so.

I'm pretty sure any spouses that were onboard were also shareholders. It was a very private meeting.

You might have a point about the crew, though.

This. Frank would finally give Zim the justice he deserves. A bullet to the skull.

Do you even know what the fuck weed is?

Depends on who is writing him.

But most likely no. Frank isn't Judge Dredd, he doesn't punish crimes deemed illegal by the state, he punishes based on his own code of morality.

>When you know you fucked up bad

Tumblr is fucking disgusting.

>Your goverment is corrupt and in liege with local narco warlords
>It is against the law to possess firearms
>Townsfolk get sick of having to put up with this shit, sack and arm themselves with druglords stashes and form illegal militias for self defense
>But they broke the law several times and thus are criminals, and according to you, scum
Not that lawcucks would understand

>tfw you'll never be able to discuss the Punisher on Sup Forums without Sup Forums jumping in and trying to use him as a prop for their political/social agendas

It was more like tumblr coming in and saying "CAN HE KILL ZIMMERMAN!!?! CAN WE MAKE HIM KILL ZIMMERMAN!!! BOY I FUCKING HATE ZIMMERMAN FOR KILLING THAT POOR INNOCENT 8 YEAR OLD BLACK BOY THAT DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG"

Frank loves spooking people.

He'd pretend he was about to kill him, but offer him a chance to live as Franks informant at the last minute.

I think this. frank would most likely understand that weed's gotta come from somewhere, and the growers usually don't exclusively dabble in cannabis. xanax and norco stashes, he might even get to torch himself a poppy field. It wouldn't even be hard, I used to crop hop in my hoodrat highschool days

You kinda proved his point with that post, mate.

Not really. I'm saying the thread was fine before tumblr decided to insert its bullshit into the thread.

Nah, he has at least 2 psycho mobsters/criminals to nail down at all times and I doubt a Vietnam vet of all people is gonna care that much about taking weed off the streets likes it's meth.

>Everyone who ever sides against my belief is Tumblr
>Being Tumblr is an insult

Find another way to whine.

QUADS!!!

Would Frank watch FilthyFrank?

So says the user posting on Sup Forums infamously known as Sup Forumsmblr.

Control your hate-boner.

No, he'd kill that degenerate half-breed, and his youtube associates too.

Your paranoia is way too high. Well, since you seem to know alot about Tumblr. Stay the fuck there.

Fucking loved that scene.

It's stated that the crew were all Dynaco, as well.

It's was still kind of a weird and vaguely crappy ending, however.

Criminal scum exist in civilized countries. Mexico doesn't count.

Once he's gotten rid of all of the world's major criminals, there's only one killer left to punish...

Dorner also murdered some of their family members. Frank would put him down like a dog for that.

would frank frank these two young gentlemen?

He'd tell Trayvon to go the fuck home and give Mike a slap across the face and a warning.

Also stop

The guy on the right attacked an old man for a box of cigars and then was walking in the street and charged a cop. Chances are he'd rush frank and get shot up. Dude on the left would charge him and he'd get shot too.

>He'd tell Trayvon to go the fuck home
Because that worked out so well for Zimmerman.

he calculates each chance if he has a chance to make an encounter and steps it to the level that will least likely get him caught, so maybe he'd just tip a cop off about a non-leathal weed dealer that's supplying cash flow to a martel

>to a martel

Bullshit, that's the kids fault for driving stoned. Would frank frank a store owner for selling alcohol to an underage kid who then got himself killed via drunk driving?

He'd definitely pay him a visit, especially if he knowingly sold to a minor.

What did he even kill Stilt Man over?

What if the weed dealer is growing his own small supply and selling it to a small group of trusted friends? Yes its illegal but money isn't going to violent criminals.

You're out looking to cause trouble when some 20 foot tall, heavily armed, scary-ass motherfucker in a trench coat walks up to you and demands that you go home.

My guess is that you'd completely ignore the fact that you can't even run properly due to the shit crowding your pants and Sanic the fuck out of there.

Punisher will kill ANYONE involved in the black market.

He doesn't kill drug USERS though, as he sees them as victims.

Frank wouldn't give a shit. He cares about violent crime, and things that fund violent crime. In his eyes, your scenario isn't criminal in any way shape or form. He doesn't follow US law, he goes after violence and the money that supports violence.

What if the dealer is a minor who grows his own, so no adult is paying / forcing him to do it?

Would frank frank one of these fucked up 10 year olds who kidnaps a toddler, tortures and kills him?

He should kill anyone who supports the war on drugs then ayyy lmao

Would frank frank a child gangbanger?

Would he kill a gangbanger who turned 18 the day before?

Would he kill a child gangbanger who looks like an adult?