What Happened?

What happened, Sup Forums???!!!!! What the H.E. Double Hocky Sticks?!! Ghosterbuster (2016) is suppose to be this Generation's Citizen Kane!! Did the manbabies sabotage the movie? I mean Ugh come on, it's 2016 It was suppose to be as successful as Avatar! And yet it lost to what is literally the Donald Trump of movies????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UWROBiX1eSc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is Sup Forumsmblr

Go back to superior boards like Sup Forums or Sup Forums to talk about this

>hocky

It's spelt hokkei

I will respond when you come up with some better bait than that

A reply

You should go to Sup Forums to talk about it because Ghostbusters is Sup Forums and not Sup Forums. It originated as a live action film. It's not even based on a comic or a cartoon.

Hi Squirrel Girl. I missed you.

>complaining about the quality of a Ghostbusters film

someone hasn't seen Ghostbusters II: Moneygrab

youtube.com/watch?v=UWROBiX1eSc

take it to Sup Forums

Sex Sells.

It's the golden rule of advertising and they didn't follow it.

But this affects Sup Forums too! Ghostbusters (2016) is trying to make it so women in media and art can be taken seriously. And not enough people are watching this historical movement. Instead they are being brainwashed by the patriarchy to watch Sexist Squad. This is very problematic, user.

Sup Forums was too busy sabotaging the DC movies on Rotten Tomatoes.

The shitstorm surrounding the 2016 Ghostbusters will be more popular than the film itself. The film itself is pretty boring, and they only bust one ghost until the ending sequence.

You do realize this movie is suppose to help women's rights, right? It's like we're living in the 1800z again.

I know you're joking, but I'm bored, so I'll reply, what rights do women not have that men do?

>You do realize this movie is suppose to help women's rights, right
>Sony

How dumb are you? You're exactly the type of people companies actively goes out to profit out of.

It's been scientifically proven that women have more in common with bugs than with humans

>Batman punches Harely in the face
>her face in undamaged
>gives her CPR

Haha does that actually fucking happen? I don't care about feminism, but even that would put me off just for being so fucking stupid. You mean to tell me that Harely can take a punch hard enough to make her require CPR to the face from a grown-ass man and be totally unscathed?

Is this one of those movies where the "strong female lead" does nothing but get the shit kicked out of her? I remember playing the new Tomb Raider and wondering why the girl never does anything but get her shit knocked around and almost-raped.

>what rights do women not have that men do?
The Wage Gap
Not being sexualized and objectified
Not being raped
being given jobs in Stem fields
Not Being the ones who lose the most during war (like Hilary says)
*mic drop*

>I'm bored, so I'll reply
Go do something else than argue with a person who isn't even taking the side you want to argue with

Is this what winning feels like?

I am, I'm watching TV too.

There wasn't any conspiracy It was just a crap movie. Get over it.

Blindingly obvious bait is blindingly obvious.

She was under water retard

The entire thread is obvious bait, but you and the rest of Sup Forums are too fucking stupid to just not reply. And thats why threads like these always end up getting over 250+ posts.