I'll tell you a secret : despite my flag, i'm actually algerian

I'll tell you a secret : despite my flag, i'm actually algerian.

Now, tell me your secret

Despite people saying French people are not white. Im white skinned with blue eyes and fair hair

I am Greek.

Despite my flag, i'm actually White.

I LARP unironically because I'm a shit human being who derives pleasure from making posters on here mad as fuck by my posts. I first LARPed as a gay morrocan, now I'm a muslim khaleeji.

I'm 1/8 non-white but i pretend to be 100% white.

I find 14 yo girls sexually attractive.

I always talk shit about Greece and Greeks but I actually don't hate them

Despite my flag, I am actually Kekistani.

Every straight man likes little girls. It is the worst kept secret in modern history.

That's hardly a secret, half the french flags are north africans, and half the american ones are mexicans.

Despite my flag, I am actually white.

i am greek mortherfucker

Barto shimpson

Fuck you Achmed

isnt the age of consent 15 in poland?

Despite my flag, I am actually russian.

>brazilians
just kidding

im atheist
i like Traps,but love women more
i want to fuck every girl i see,i fap everyday and some days try not
do i have to shame myself more ?

i was born Norway, but my parents are from Djibouti but everybody thinks we're from Somalia lol

Despite my flag, I'm actually German

*gasp* I would have never known.

one of my grand grandfathers might have been polish
hows norway blackfam

I succesfully LARP as a Saami in real life and get away with it all the time. I am probably the tallest man on Sup Forums, and the most autistic.

I'm a newfag. Although I visited Sup Forums a handful of times in the late 00s, I only became a regular on Sup Forums during Early 2016.

Despite my flag I'm actually canadian

It's not a secret, we all knew that

I tried to kill myself, but the blood clotted too fast.

Traps are Better than women in every way, fren.
Have you Fucked one yet? If you did would you be in trouble with the law?

kys pedos

I'm a N**T

14 is not little, bro. its fucked up to like toddlers but teens are totally ok

I actually want all liberals to die, don't tell anyone

Despite my flag, I'm actually French and can trace my family in France until the mid-16th century

I'm literally phoneposting on the shitter and my shit smells like fried chicken.

Why would you want people to think you're one of those fucking subhumans?

Here you go mate.
According to Wikipedia, this method has never failed.

>Basic male instincts
You know 100 year olds in europe and the rest of the world (((maried))) 13 year olds

biologically it's quite normal, only socially prohibited.

I did it to have sex with a Saami girl, not even kidding. That failed so I kept doing it in order to have sex with her friend instead

I find my neices attractive (age 6-9)

did you succeed or are you still trying

pls

that's awful.

Just biology. They're objectively attractive. That's why people always say
>aww what a cute little girl :)

It is, for that matter

I really dislike Western and Northern Europe for spoiling my country, but I can't bring myself to hate them because they are what we should have been.

if you look at it that way it makes more sense.

Given my flag, I'm Sicilian.

I love Poland and Poles unironically

I never had sex, despit the factr I am constantly lying about my sexual life.

I slept with the second girl once. Whenever I bump into them I have to keep up the lie

>implying there are traps here
probably 1 in 1000000
if i fuck one and someone get suspicious and reports it,either i or him or both will get an anal test

what did we do

He asked about secrets, Argiegrill.

Despite my flag, I'm actually Californian.

how was it

Well, it was much more Sweden than the rest of you. But everyone is guilty because of the sanctions.

#MeToo

I came in about 2 and a half minutes but it was good for me. For her I don't know, don't really care either. Lost virginity so it doesn't matter

But this IS the algerian flag.

You'd probably have to learn a few Sami phrases (whatever dialect she speaks) so that you can still pretend you're Sami.

I'm white but lived in India for several years. My nickname at work is "Rakesh" and a Turkish Muslim in the next office over calls me racist for making fun of his weight and lack of education.

Well shit.
That sucks.
Ever thought of visiting somewhere you can like Brazil or Thailand on Holiday or something?
There aren’t many over here either & I’ve thought about doing that.

got any pics of her?

sami "people" dont always speak their own language

:3
based Joao

I listen to rap when there is no blacks around

Certainly true. But even still, just as a customary greeting.

I learned all the basic phrases and some more advanced Luleåsaami, my excuse was that I had not grown up in saami territory so was only taught a little

its always fucking sweden

You want my secret? Very well.

I'm a 18 year old who lives in a country with no fucking future. My alcoholic dad used to beat my alcoholic mom when I was a kid. Three days earlier some relatives visited us and when I came back from cram school my dad was drunk again. My mother was recently diagnosed with breast cancer and dad is running back and forth at hospitals, all while he's having legal trouble because of some Georgian immigrant who forced him to become a witness on his case.

All in all, we're broke and the only thing I can do in the future is sell our house and go abroad once I get my degree.

I'm sorry to hear that.

I must ask where abroad would you like to travel?

Come to Finland

I was bullied when I was a kid because I look "foreigner". I was the only kid in the whole classroom with local surnames.

anal test? whats that, an imam checks your anus?

I like Argentina but some of them start talking badly about Brazil i need bant them but I feel bad after , Argentina is Brazil best ally.

my irish friend,im tunisian.if im going to get out of this place it will probably be to go study abroad.
only rich fags go on holidays outside the country,and im just a middle class.

> Brazil or Thailand
those are where you find shemales,not really convincing traps.
the real convincing traps are found in western countries.

Despite my flag, I am actually venezuelan.

I have a bright future ahead of me. I graduated from a very reputable university and right now I'm on track to become a future diplomat.

I might even end up as an undersecretary for the ministry of foreign affairs at some point in the future.

i unironically believe that i dont care if my neighbour is asian or african aslong as he is respectfull and is not breaking any laws

the imam tickles the anus from the inside and decides whether its still tight or not.

despite my flag, i believe there's a decent chance the earth is more than 5,000 years old

Are you going to put "shitposting on Sup Forums" in your resume?

im from marraquesh there is some real spaniard here? top kek

we (secretly?) love Brazil too

Me

i secretly love 50 cent

I honestly wish all wh*te south afrik*ners were rounded up, expropriated and given the choice to leave or to die

Poles come in 2 kind : cute anime posters looking for gf (male) and eternally butthurt right winger that only pride is having no refugees in his country

WE

To be frank, somewhere where I won't be around many immigrants. Not because I'm bigoted or some shit (I'll be an immigrant there aswell) but if I'd moved abroad then I'd like to integrate and interact mostly with locals than people like me. This is something most Greeks don't do. Most young ones (up to 30 yrs old) who travel abroad mostly communicate with people of their own ethnicity/nationality.

As for specific countries; I'm not picky especially given it's very early as of now. A country like NZ or the USA where learning the language won't be necessary since I already do will be positive but I won't be hesistant to learn a harder one if it comes to that.

How's the STEM market in Finland?

why are most blacks on Sup Forums mostly from the horn of africa? are you more educated or something?

Congrats, you are normal.

keep in mind 95% of africans IPs are range banned

Don't worry, you'll get to experience it yourself soon enough.

the Argie is the second kind. That's why he loves them

finland is #1

to be fair, i'm 50/50

I’ve never lived in Dublin for very long, but hopefully there’s quite a few there I do plan on moving there.
Yea I lack the money for such a journey at the minute too.
I’d love to know how to find them. I wonder which risk would work more, seiping theough thousands of thots on Tinder or risk being felt up & approached by creepy dudes with beards in gay clubs to find one.

Horn to Europe is the most popular migration route

really? Why's that?